inconvenient truth

All You Need is Love

inconvenient truth

In which Infinite is at the Vogue Girl shooting, Sunggyu isn’t wearing enough clothes, and Woohyun can’t keep his eyes off him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

            Sunggyu is a tease.

           

            It’s bad enough that Sunggyu is too y for his own good and he doesn’t even know it, but this photo shoot is going to kill Woohyun. Maybe literally. He wipes the corner of his mouth when he can feel some drool dribbling out and tries to act nonchalant as he watches Sunggyu do his interview but it’s getting really hard and Woohyun doesn’t know how much longer he can bear this.

 

            Sunggyu starts to sing something, clearing his throat before doing so. Woohyun watches the way his neck flexes and relaxes and the way his bare collarbones are outlined so beautifully. He’s wearing a black buttoned up blazer with no shirt underneath and his chest is exposed for the world to see. Whoever thought this was a good idea needs to leave, Woohyun thinks. Didn’t the stylist even consider other’s feelings? Namely Woohyun’s?

 

            Of course they didn’t because only the members knew about their relationship but Woohyun still blames them.

 

            Sunggyu’s milky skin is seriously tempting and when he finishes the interview and trots over to Woohyun, Woohyun thinks he’s about to lose it. “You look good, Woohyun.”

           

            Woohyun tries his best to hold it – really, he does – and when they’re called over for the group shots a sense of relief washes over him. They get into position and thankfully Woohyun isn’t beside Sunggyu but he can still see him in his peripheral vision.

 

            He takes a deep breath and tries to pose as casually as possible and he hopes it’s working. There are flashes and he tries to think of rotting apples instead of Sunggyu’s exposed skin.

 

            When the photographer calls cut and the seven of them are changing into casual clothes and getting ready to leave, Woohyun thanks life because Sunggyu is now in a t-shirt and sweater and he’s covered up.

 

            They’re back in the dorm and Sunggyu and Woohyun are sitting in their shared room, Sunggyu curled up in Woohyun’s arms. “I think the photo shoot went well,” Sunggyu mutters against Woohyun’s chest.

 

            “I don’t know about that,” Woohyun mutters and he’d meant it to be only for his ears but Sunggyu hears anyways.

           

            “Why? What was wrong with it?”

 

            Woohyun almost has a fit. How can Sunggyu be so innocent about it? Did he really not know? Couldn’t he see Woohyun at all? Woohyun knows he’s as easy to read as an open book (Sunggyu’s told him on countless occasions) so how could he possibly not have noticed Woohyun’s suffering.

 

            “It’s all your fault,” Woohyun grumbles.

 

            “What do you mean? What did I do?” Sunggyu shifts so that he’s hovering over Woohyun who refuses to look at him. Woohyun’s scared that if he looks at Sunggyu he won’t be mad anymore.

 

            “You seriously don’t know?”

 

            “That’s why I need you to tell me.”

 

            Woohyun sighs and places his hands on Sunggyu’s waist. His hands move slowly and find their way under Sunggyu’s shirt, languidly sliding along the soft skin. He rests his hands on Sunggyu’s chest and frowns. “Everyone got to see you so exposed. I don’t like it.”

 

            It takes Sunggyu a second to figure out what he’s talking about. His face contorts into slight annoyance. “That’s what you’re mad about? I can’t believe it. You show your chest all the time!”

 

            “Yeah but that’s expected of me! You’re the conservative one and I was hoping it would stay that way!”

 

            “Conservative?” he repeats. “Just because I don’t rip off my shirt every chance I get doesn’t mean I’m conservative. What’s so bad about me showing my chest?”

 

            Woohyun doesn’t believe what he’s hearing. “You really don’t get it.”

 

            “Explain. Please.”

 

            “Do you think I enjoy watching other people see you exposed like that? Only I should get to see you like that but now everyone gets to. I’m jealous, Sunggyu. Don’t you get it?”

           

            Sunggyu stares at Woohyun as if he’s an idiot – which he is. He slaps his hand over his face and sighs in annoyance. “You’re such an… an idiot!

 

            Woohyun pouts. “Can you blame me?”

 

            “It’s not like I’m showing my body to everyone! Only you’ve seen it!”

 

            “But it’s the principle—”

 

            Sunggyu effectively shuts him up by pressing his lips to Woohyun’s and giving him the kiss of a lifetime. Woohyun totally forgets what he was mad about because ha he’s the only one who gets to kiss Sunggyu like this. Sunggyu’s mouth fits against his perfectly as if it was made just for his and he grips the sharp curve of Sunggyu’s hips. He tangles his fingers into Woohyun’s hair, pulling at it a little which would probably hurt but Woohyun’s too dazed to care. They pull away breathless, chests heaving.

 

            “What were we talking about?” Woohyun breathes.

 

            Sunggyu chuckles and shakes his head. “We were just talking about how much of a jealous idiot you are.”