Chapter 3 - The Garden

July 14 [DISCONTINUED]

Ji Ae's POV

"Oppa?" I looked at my brother and his friends.....and the new student. "Ji Ae!" Except the new kid, the EXO-K guys cheered.

"What are you guys doing here? With the new student?" I asked them. I looked at EXO-K and then looked at the new student.

"We're here to have lunch with you!" Chanyeol oppa said while smiling like a kid. Childish as ever. That's my oppa. They all smiled excluding the new student. I gave them a tiny smile. I looked at the new student. "How about the new student?" I asked Chanyeol oppa.

"The new student is Suho hyung's bestfriend, neighbour and EXO-K's new member, Sehun," Baek Hyun-ssi said while holding both of the new student's shoulders from behind.

"Err....Hi, I'm S-Sehun," The new- I mean Sehun stuttered.

"Ah, I'm Ji Ae," I bowed my head a bit.

"I know...." Sehun said. "You're my......seatmate," He continued. Chanyeol oppa looked at both of me and Sehun.

"You guys are seatmates? Ah~" Chanyeol oppa said while nodding his head.

"Okay, Let's go to the cafeteria to buy lunch!" Suho-ssi said. The others nodded their heads in agreement. "You guys go ahead. I'm not in the mood to eat,"

 

Sehun's POV

"But you havent eaten since this morning and we wanted to eat with you.....like we used to," Chanyeol said while looking at Ji Ae with sad eyes.

"......I'm sorry....I'm really not hungry," Ji Ae bowed to us and walked away. We all looked at her back. There's something weird about her. She looks.....sad and lifeless. Her eyes says it all. What's wrong with her?

"Let's just go and buy lunch," Suho hyung said. We all started to walk to the cafeteria. 

 

FAST FORWARD>>>>>

 

School ended already. I was walking with Suho hyung since I might get lost in this school. Suho hyung was showing me the school. When we were touring the school,

"And this is the school's gar-den," Suho hyung said in a low tone while looking at something. I looked at what he was looking at, It was a someone. A girl.....

"Ji Ae..." Suho hyung said sadly. He sighed while pinching the bridge of his nose. Ji Ae? What is she doing here? I looked at her side profile. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She was looking at something in her hands. But I can't see what she's holding.

Suho hyung! Have you seen-" Chanyeol stopped talking and looked at what me and Suho hyung were looking at.

"Ji Ae~" He continued. Both of them looked sad. They had pitiful expressions on their faces. I looked at Ji Ae again. She was now sobbing. Chanyeol ran to her and stood infront of her. Ji Ae looked up and Chanyeol hugged her. Me and Suho hyung ran to them.

"Oppa...." Ji Ae sobbed. "Why was I so stupid? It's all my fault. I caused it to happened! I-" She was sobbing like crazy. When I looked at Chanyeol, He was crying. He hugged Ji Ae tightly and kissed her head.

"Shh~ It's not your fault. It was never your fault," Chanyeol said to her softly. "No....Oppa...I-" Chanyeol cut her off by saying, "Don't say it!" 

"Why did it had to happened? Why? Why?" Ji Ae continued.

"Shh~ It's okay...Oppa's here,"

I looked at Suho hyung. He was looking at the both of them. Seriously....What's wrong with them? Why is Ji Ae crying? What happened?

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry if you guys are confused on why Ji Ae's crying. Just wait okay? :-) I'll reveal her past sooner or later :-P btw, I've just finished watching EXO's Show Time! :-D They were all so cute and funny xD hahaha Kyungsoo is so adoreable <3 Luhan too <3 Especially when Lay said "Cheap man," LOL Luhan was angry, but he looked so cute. And LOL Kris, First "Chicken is not my style," but he actually ate it and said it was delicious and now "Tteokbokki is not my style," bwahahaha but still he ate it. Sorry for fangirling about these EXO derps xD please do comment and subscribe T^T