One drunken night

Hyoyeon's One shot collection by mikansakura
Please log in to read the full chapter

Plot and Pairing suggested by michye0ga.

*bang* The China pot hit the floor and broke into a thousand pieces when her hand accidentally pushed it over the wooden table while searching for the light switch to turn it on. With much effort, her fingers finally found the right switch and turned it on. The bright white light in the room partially blinded her but it didn’t affect me even slightly since my eyes were half closed while I devoured on her lips.

Breaking the kiss, she turned to look the mess she had made unintentionally. I groaned in my mind.

“Oh my god” she said covering her lips “I’m really sorry! Is it something important?”

I looked at the white pieces lying on the carpeted floor. Original teapot made from clay that was gifted by the then Chinese ruler to my Great Great Grandfather in the 18th Century for his act of bravery. Something of high importance and on which you can’t put a price tag.

“It’s okay. Don’t worry.” I lied to not make her feel burdened just so that I can continue what we were doing.

Hyoyeon let out a sigh feeling relieved and looked into my eyes and I gazed into hers. “Let’s go to my room.” I smiled and took her hand leading her into the dimly lit hallway. On the way she tripped on something and fell over me. “Are you okay?” I said in a low voice.

“I am.” She replied giggling. “I can’t see anything.” She said in a hushed voice.

She is so drunk. I thought but so am I. “My room is just around this corner.” I replied taking one step at a time carefully.

When I clicked open the room she gave me a push and entered right after me. I turned back as she swung her purse and heels to different directions. She kicked closed the room and charged towards me. “We have lost a lot of our precious time Suho.” She said before throwing herself at me and locking lips with mine. I took a step back holding her in my arms. So light.

Soon we were on my bed, and sweaty. My body was hovering over her petite one. We gasped for air like fishes taken out of water. As my breath steadied, I raised my hand to remove the strands that were sticking to her face because of the sweat.

“You have beautiful eyes.” I complimented. Her lips lightly curved to each side. She then raised her head to capture my lips for another round of the amazing night I had with her.

.

.

I regretted not putting my blinds down when the sun rays crept through the window panes and hit my face. I placed a hand over my eyes and recalled my last night. Hyoyeon! I remembered and turned around extending my hands to hug her but was welcomed by an empty side of the bed. My face fell at the sight. I didn’t know why I felt disappointed.

As if on cue, my phone started ringing. I got up and started searching for my trouser. Where the heck did I throw it away last night?! I thought and laughed inwards thinking how reckless I was last night unlike my usual calm and collected self.

I found my cloth in a corner of my room and took out my phone which was, thankfully, still ringing. “Hello.”

“WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU LAST NIGHT?!” I got yelled.

“I came home early Baekhyun.” I replied back annoyed rubbing my temples. The hangover from last night was giving me a headache and my best friend yelling at me was not making it any better.

The call was him yelling at me most of the time for disappearing from our graduation party early with some chick (he hadn’t seen who it was) and me trying to calm him down.  He wouldn’t have been so furious at me if Taeyeon, his girlfriend, hadn’t slept on him after getting drunk.  His girlfriend fell unconscious on his party night and his best friend left early to get laid, can’t blame him for being mad if you ask me.

“Yes, I will come to the beach next we

Please log in to read the full chapter