He shot through my heart

Hyoyeon's One shot collection by mikansakura
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N Let's start with my current favorite pairing. Don't forget to subscribe and comment :) 

 

 

 

“Keep you heads down!” A heavy accent echoed off the cream walls and sounds of gun shots followed. “This bank is going to be robbed. Everybody stay low with hands on your head and don’t move if you want to stay alive!” The masked man shouted again.

Hyoyeon ducked down in fear and covered her head with her hands. Her knee length pastel colored pencil skirt was not making it any easy for her to stay in the crouching position. She breathed heavily out of fear as her heart raced in a fast pace.

“Ping, go grab the bags. I will watch these people.” A tall lean masked man with a machine gun in his hand said to his partner. Ping, a sturdy guy with a snake tattoo on his left forearm, nodded back and disappeared into the back of the office with two other guys following him.

 

                When Hyoyeon left her single apartment on a bright Saturday morning, she didn’t foresee any of this. She just wanted to withdraw some money to buy her mother an antique grandfather clock for her birthday and have a delicious lunch out with her best friend Seohyun in her favorite Italian restaurant Casablanca. She had also planned to go for a movie and spend some valuable girl time with her friend. But fate had other plans for her.

“Pong, I got it. Let’s…!” One of Ping’s helpers cursed as he heard siren indicating that cop has arrived. “We need to get outta here. Fast!” He hollered and walked towards the exit with a black bag in his one hand and machine gun in the other. He suddenly turned to the hostage’s side and ordered. “Grab two of them. We can use them for blackmailing police!”

 

Not me. Not me. Please god, not me. Hyoyeon prayed in her mind with her eyes shut tightly. But God didn’t hear her prayer. Ping pulled her up forcefully while a chubby guy with a scar near his left eye, grabbed a petite middle aged woman.

“Hold this and come with me.” He shoved a black bag into her hands and she held it with shaking hands. The middle aged lady was screaming like a dolphin all along while Hyoyeon was too scared to even open .

“, shut up old lady!” The guy with the scar gave her slap making her whimper in pain.

“Let’s go.” Ping dragged the blonde with him and she stumbled slightly on her cream shoes before regaining balance and keeping up with him.

The masked group consisting of six guys made their way towards the exit. The guys with the hostages were in the front while the others followed behind them. The ladies were pulled to their front and pointed gun at as they exited.

 

“Put your gun down and surrender.” One of the policemen announced through the loudspeaker. There were several police cars in front of the bank building and the police were using them as cover with guns ready to shoot at the criminals but they didn’t dare shoot as they didn’t want to take the lives of innocent civilians.

Hyoyeon gulped down, sweating hard. Pong and Ping, along with Hyoyeon, entered a van. Ping took the driving seat and Pong sat at the other side with Hyoyeon sandwiched between them. She was still holding to the bag like her life depended on it. He immediately started the engine and drove off. Their partners got into other vehicles and drove off in a different direction to confuse the cops.

Police immediately split up and followed the three vehicles that were driving in three different directions.

“We have to lose the tail immediately.” Pong looked at the two police vehicles following them through the rearview mirror. “I know!” Ping shouted back and pressed his foot on the accelerator.

“This mask is so irritating!” Ping said and took off his mask to reveal a tired looking face with lips that had turned black because of excessive smoking. He then turned to the scared girl and smirked.

“We got a good piece here.” His breathe reeked of alcohol, cigars and other things that Hyoyeon couldn’t recognize and she frowned. “May be we can have fun with her before letting her go.”

*Bam*

Immediately after he finished the sentence, a bullet came piercing through his skull and he fell dead. Hyoyeon screamed for the first time that day.

“!” Pong cursed as he saw his partner’s head falling down on the steering and the vehicle went out of control. “Grab the wheels!” He ordered. Hyoyeon left hold of the bag and immediately grabbed the steering wheel bringing the van back on track. Pong peeked and shot a couple of times at the police car that was following them. But he missed the target every time as the vehicle was not in proper control.

“Drive properly, will you?!” He shouted at the girl.

“I..I can’t.” Hyoyeon couldn’t drive properly since the dead man was still there, obstructing her from handling the break, clutch and accelerator. She could barely steer the van.

“.” He cursed for the umpteenth time that day and leaned in to open the door at the driver’s seat and push his ex-loyal partner out of the moving vehicle. Hyoyeon shrieked lightly as the body fell out with a thud. Pong then closed the door and sat back. “Now drive!”

Hyoyeon positioned herself on the seat and drove the vehicle as Pong tried to shoot the cops dead. He groaned when he got shot on his right hand. He lowered himself in the seat whilst holding on to his injured hand. Police fired at the van and Hyoyeon also ducked down.

“Scumbags!” He cursed again. Pong reloaded his gun and put half of his upper body out of the window to get clearer view of his target. He got hit on the chest by a bullet and fell down from the car making Hyo scream once again.

 

“Miss..”

Hyoyeon heard someone shout from her left side and she turned to see that it was a cop. The door of the police car’s passenger seat was open and he was holding on to it and leaning forward to the van she was in so that she could hear him properly. His attire was complete black with black protective pads on his chest and a black he

Please log in to read the full chapter