Feels good to be back

I Like You Best

Mi Young's POV

Have you ever loved someone so much to the point where it hurt so much? Loving someone who didn't love you back is the worst experience ever. My names Seung Mi Young and I experienced it before. It hurt me to the point where I had to move out of Seoul and to the states.  

The airplane came to a stop, making me put my book down. I took my headphones out of my ears to hear what the speaker was trying to tell us.

"We are now landing in Seoul Airport, passengers. Again, we are now landing in Seoul Airport." The announcement ended and I let out a smile. 

"Thank you for coming aboard on Jungwoo Plane, I hope you had a good flight." The girl said to every passenger on the flight as they got out. 

I smiled and looked around as I now scan the place of Seoul's Airport. It was good to be back.  

My heels clicked onto the glassy clean white-grayish ground as I enter the airport with my right hand scrolling my briefcase along with me. Just having the thought of meeting Kikwang again made me more excited than ever. Ever since I moved, he was the only person I stayed in contact with. After how I look now, I wonder if he'll still remember me. 

I looked around and saw a guy holding onto a sign that had my name on it. I let out a smile and knew that immediately that was Kikwang Oppa. He was well suited in a nice black suit and seemed to be looking around for me. I felt my lips curving up to both my ears as I went towards him. 

I stood in front of him, yet he ignored my eye contact as he scanned the airport again. I was confused, does he not recognize me or something? 

"Oppa." I said, having him put on a face of disgust. Wait, did he really not recognize me?

Kikwang's POV

MiYoung's finally coming back to Seoul today. It's been officially six years since we haven't seen each other face to face. I remember when she was leaving. I told myself not to cry, but they unintentionally did and that's when I knew.....I really did love her back then, not only that but I still do today. My feelings never changed for her. Yes, I've dated a couple of girls, trying to forget MiYoung the best I can. But, honestly none of them even compared to her. 

As I enter Seoul's airport, I let out a smile and looked around. They had announced that people landing in Seoul should be here by now. Would MiYoung remember me? Would our first meeting be awkward? How does she look like now? Has she changed? Aish, these questions are bugging and making me nervous right now. I held up a sign with MiYoung's name on it and looked around for her. Instead of seeing her coming towards me, a well fitted girl with heels, make-up, and curled hair came towards me. 

*What the heck! Why is she just standing there. Okay, calm down, Kikwang.* 

Instead of looking at her, I acted as if I was looking for someone, well it wasn't really acting since I was really looking for someone. 

"Oppa." She said, having me put on a face of disgust. 

*What the hell, who is this girl?*

She let out a sigh as I continue to scan the airport.

"Ya, Lee Kikwang!"

My eyes widened and I looked at her.

"What the- How do you know my name?" I asked her with a confused look on.

She let out a laugh and it somehow reminded me of when MiYoung would laugh at my lame jokes that weren't even funny in our elementary years.

"It's me...Seung Mi Young."

I squinted my eyes and looked at her suspiciously, "Nu-uh."

"Tch, you don't believe me?" She straightened herself up and looked around then at me, "I know your darkest secret."

*What's with this girl?!*

"T-Tch, no you d-don't." I said it in a more 'powerful' voice.

She rolled her eyes and came towards me, whispering all of our secrets we've talked about with each other. My eyes widened. After awhile she pulled back.

"Do you believe me now?" She asked, waiting for my answer. 

Somehow I'm convinced she is Mi Young, but a part of me still don't believe her.