Chapter 5

Hyung, don't leave us

"Hyung...You saw the letters?" Anyone could see the fear in Yoseob's eyes.

"Uhhh yes...."

"Hyung...I'm sorry but I really didn't want you to leave, you're my precious Doodoo and Beast's Yoon leader, we need you, so you can't leave because you're my Doodoo and I really loved you since debut so you can't leave!!!" Yoseob gathered all his bravery and blurted it all out, but he regretted it as soon as he closed his omuth. "I..I mean..uhh..."

He was silenced when he felt Doojoon's soft lips on his.

"It's okay,I've actually also felt that way......." Doojoon told him.

"Thank you for sending the letter, if not I would have left Beast."

*over the next few days*

"Doojoon-sshi! Why have you decided not to leae Beast?"

"Doojoon-sshi! Will you be able to cope?"

"Will you join Beast for their upcoming album?"

Reporters shouted the questions, waiting anxiously for answers.

Doojoon took a deep breath and replied,"Yes, I decided not to leave Beast because of a letter sent to me by a fan, a very special fan."  Yoseob squeezed Doojoon's hand under the table, feeling so relieved and happy that Doojoon would stay. He looked up and saw Alex in the crowd of reporters. Alex smiled and gave him a thumbs up before leaving. Yoseob returned the thumbs up and squeezed Doojoon's hand even tighter.

Next to them, the other members grinned knowingly at each other. Dongwoon mouthed the words,"Dooseob couple reunited~" as they not-so-secretly high fived each other under the table.