CHAPTER 4

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

At the canteen

Jiyeon and IU walk to their usually seat but unfortunately, there is another person there. IU sighs and look at Jiyeon. "jiyeonnie, lets find another place". IU turn back while holding the food tray with a hunger face . Her eyes keep looking for another empty place. She see one!!. "jiyeonnie,i found another empt,,,," "NO", jiyeon cuts IU words." Who said that we need another seat?" Jiyeon smirks and start to walk towards the table. "aishh..jijja!!! Jiyeonnie really want to pick a fight!"

"Jiyeon~ah!!" IU can feel something bad might happpen if she can't stop her now."YAH,PARK JIYEON!!!" IU keep shouting jiyeon's name but jiyeon just ignore it. She must fight for that seat. Not because the seat is that important, but the person who sit at the seat. IU sighs, "so bad! no one can stop her.. "she sings the line from EXO-Overdose.she can just follow her now while accept the fate that the canteen will have a fuss moment in just a few minute.

Sungjoong stop his feed when he see a beautiful girl is walking towards their seat. He kicks myungsoo's legs. Myungsoo almost choked, he lift his head. "MWO?". Then ,using his eyes signal Sungjoong ask Myungsoo to look at the girl. When Myungsoo look at the side, his eyes captured a figure that make him chokes for real this time .Sungjoong shocked and quickly give water to Myungsoo. 'aigoo~~did he never saw a beautiful girl before? Choking like a pabo!' Sungjoong mumbles alone.

'that girl? Aishh,,,what should i do now? Run?? Or just make a fool face? Or start a fight with her? Or....or...or...aishh!!!!' Myungsoo start to fight with his brain now. He stares at the girl while rubs his neck. 'you just wait there! I'll make sure you can't run from me!!' Jiyeon smirks. In just a few steps, Jiyeon will get near him. And suddenly....

'DING DING DONG.ATTENTION TO KIM MYUNGSOO,PLEASE COME TO THE SCHOOL'S RADIO ROOM NOW."

'Thank God!'Myungsoo bite his lower lips while closing his eyes. With a cold face, he stands up and put his hands inside the pocket and walk past the girl. Myungsoo give her a death stare. Sungjoong follows Myungsoo. Jiyeon stops her step. 'Huhhh, he walk away just like that?' she was really annoyed with him. 'Don't he has some manner? At least he needs to apologize for what he has done to me this morning.'

"Jiyeon~ah, why you stop? the seat is empty now. So, lets sit and enjoy our meal." IU happily bring her food tray and sit at the seat. Jiyeon walks with a weak step to the seat. They sit and eat their meal.

‘oh..so his name is Kim Myungsoo.’ Jiyeon nods her head while feed her food. “jiyeon~ah..waeyo?” IU feels weird with Jiyeon. “something on your mind,huh?” “nae?”jiyeon shocks. “IU,do you know the boy just now? The one named Kim Myungsoo.” “Of course I do. I mean of course all the students do know him. You don’t know him, huh?” IU frowns. Jiyeon smirks. “Is he that great that I have to know him?” “Yah! He is our school’s radio announcer. Don’t you know him? Where are you all this while?” IU explains to Jiyeon.

“aaaa~~I know now. I just know the name but not the face. Yeah..yeah. I remember the name now. The one that always playing Infinite song,right?” “Why did you ask about him? What has he done to you?” IU seems interesting to know because Jiyeon never asks about a guy before. “ Still remember that I need to tell you something before the class starts earlier?” Jiyeon lift her eyebrow. IU nods. “So, it is about him?” IU guessed. Jiyeon nods. Jiyeon tells IU the full story about the incident.

At the radio’s room

“Waeyo? It’s not my turn today. My turn is tomorrow. Did I do something that against the radio’s law?” Myungsoo asks Krystal, the head of radio’s announcer. Krystal looked at Myungsoo. “Here.” Krystal gives Myungsoo a piece of paper. He look at the paper and read it.

“Gabjagi, wae?” He looks at Krystal confusedly. “We are run out of announcer. One of our announcer has transfer to another school. So, you need to work more to cover up his schedule. Arasseo?” Krystal points her pen to Myungsoo, cutely. Myungsoo nods and smile. “nae,arasseo!” “Sungjoong,do you want to be the new announcer?” Krystal suddenly asks Sungjoong. Sungjoong shakes his head. “Thanks, but no thanks. I will melt all the girls heart if they heard my voice at the radio.” Krystal smirks. Myungsoo laughs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Late update

Mian 

Thanks for keep waiting for my update

And yeah. New cast. Krystal.

There is no moment for jiyeon and myungsoo in this chapter.

But I hope it is not a bored chapter. Mian

kamsahamnida

bow