Chapter five [005]

Player Vs Heartbreaker
 
chapter five
player vs heartbreaker
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

 

Luhan started to my neck and I almost moaned.He need to stop this! So I pushed him with all energy that I have and slapped him right on his cheek.I just wanna wake him up,he then shooked his head."What are you doing?" He asked,see he didn't remember anything.He rubbed his eyes and then spoke.

"Ahri?" I just stared at him,no voice to speak."Wh-why did you slap me?" He asked totally forgot what just happened.But instead of answering his question I walked away leaving him dumbfounded.He called me but I don't looked back.I grabbed my purse and walked out from the house.I took a cab instead of walking home I'm just too tired.

When I reached my apartment,I quickly changed my outfit into pyjamas.Washed my face and turned off my phone I don't want them to intterupt my night.I tried to sleep but I can't the thing is Luhan left a big red marks on my neck and even I could still felt the pain.Why would he do that? The word 'I miss you' I still confused,is he really meant that?

urghh.

I can't even explain.Then,I sighed in peace as I fell asleep on my fluffy, warm, cloud-like bed. I started to daze off dreaming.

 

***

 

"Ahri!" You saw Nara ran over you and hugged you."Ahri! What happen to you? I thought you got kidnapped!" You just laughed and palmed her cheeks."I'm okay,I just went home earlier."

"Tired?" She asked,you just nodded.Nara told you that Shinyeong absent today because she drinks to much until she get sick.Kai tried to stop her but she refused so it ended like that.Today,you have the same class with Nara you're hoping not to see Luhan again because you worried that he'll asks to many question especially about last night.You don't know how's you result of getting back Luhan's heart,there's a lot things to do.

 

Get him back and then break his heart.

 

Nara had a volleyball practice,she couldn't accompanied you and you understand that so you skip your lunch and decided to go to the library since you love to read books.You walked pass the hallways,why did you felt strange everytime you walked on the hallways.Like someone is watching you.You were busy reading your book until someone came.

"Well,well,well I swear this school needs to get an exterminator up in here cause we got a big bug problem!" You looked up and saw Naeun,Luhan's ex.

Urghh,the most fake creature out there.Honestly you don't understand how she can fool so many people.Besides that point,you clutched your books tight against your chest and started to walk away.But that didn't stop Naeun and her wannababes from following you.

"Aw,what's wrong Ahri? Can't take the heat of a litten burn?" She urged you to come at her everytime she spoke.You knew better than that,You didn't turned back.Unfortunately,her other friends blocked your path with her two other pupply-like besties behind them.

"Hey,Naeun your gonna just let this piece of get away without talking to you?" One of her friends said.You tried not to look at her so called perfect smirk.You kept your eyes away from them and cursed her at your mind.

Then Naeun joined her 'beloved' besties.Walking towards you,flipping her hair aside trying to be y.The did she do that,I swear I'm gonna laughs until I can't breath,stop it your not y at all. You thought

"Disgusting" you muttered under my breath.

"Usually,I wouldn't care what an lowlife fatass would have to say..but what did you just say?" She pushed her friends aside and right now she's infront of you.You just stayed silence and didn't bother to look at her cause her face is sure enough to make you vomit.

"Come on dear,have you gone mute?! Tell me what I wanna hear! Or pay for the punishment!!" It was all a show to yourself.She's making you scared and the point is you didn't felt any at all.You just wanna say to her like Wuu,I'm scared forgive me please.

"Did you hear me dumb?!" She yelled in your ear.Goshh,I felt like I wanna smack with something hard,"Tell me what I wanna hear!!" This need to get lesson.

You lifted your head so that you can see her straight in the eyes." off,you loser" You kept my voice calm,not wanting anyone to hear but her."What did you say?!!"

"Are you deaf?" You asked.Psssff.

Another thing you hated is fighting over a guy.You know she hates you since the day she broke up with Luhan.You noticed how red her face was,and you could tell that she was pissed.

"Why? Wanna hit me?Well go ahead.I'm sure your mom and dad proud of you! Would they give you an award for thi- "

it didn't take long for the books to get knocked out of your hands,and getting slap across your face.And this is wasn't a slap,you admit that this was really painful hit.

 

You fell on the floor and touched your cheek.You could feel it getting red.It burned and stinged,she probably left a hand print that woud last all day.You could tell Naeun wasn't done yet.She took you by the wrist and tackled you to a near by locker.Your head bounced so hard.You could partically hear your brain thumping around.You just don't want to fight back because you knew you could get into more trouble if you trying fight back.

 

She pinned you to the locker,her right arm across your stomache and her left around your neck.

"You kissed him right?" The heck? oh she so saw that last night.Correction,I did not kissed him,he started first.What the problem if I kissed him,he's not yours ? Jealous?

Your head all of the sudden felt heavy and dropped to the side.Naeun slammed you again to straighten you up.It only make you weak.Where did she get all of this energy?She held your neck tight so you can look her straight in the eyes.

"Don't you ever talk about my family,you hear that,fat ?!" Her face was totally red,and your body tensed up her eyes were shooting daggers at you.You tried to open your mouth but you can't.You felt that your red face now turned into blue.

 

"I..I C-cant..brea..breathhe- "You managed to get out,your mind said scream but it came out as a yelp.The grip just got tighter.And the suddenly Luhan's face popped out on your mind.

"Yah!!! Let her go!!" You heard someone shouted,it's Nara your bestfriend.Within a matter of seconds Nara pushed Naeun and pinned her against the wall.You fell on your knees not sure you could felt your legs anymore.

You saw Nara was more stronger than Naeun,she slammed Naeun over and over against the locker."Touch her again,face the HELL"

You could tell Naeun looked scared.Nara might have a small body but she was strong,maybe more stronger that Naeun.With that Naeun left and Nara helped you up,rubbing your back trying to sooth you down as you gasped for air and coughed it back out.

 

"Let's go to the clinic." She helped you walk but then you stopped.

"Let's just not go to the clinic please?" You begged her,you don't want your parents to find out this things so Nara just said "okay" and helped you walk down the hall.You knew where exactly the most suitable place.It's where you called our 'seceret hideout'. It's the Himalayan History section in the library.The library is so huge actually.

Anyways,the section of the library has a couch and everything.Perfect place to put an injured girl.Nara placed you on the old leather couch.She sat beside you.

"Okay now?" She asked with that cute concerned face."Yes,thanks by the way."

"Hey,ain't mention.Your my bestfriend of course I'm going to help."She answered,showing off her eyesmile.

"I don't know you were that strong." You couldn't believe Nara was that strong.Just wow.

"Nahh,I'm not that strong.It just some basic-" just then you yelped out because Nara accidentally hit your knees.

"Oh,soryy!" She blurted out,giving you aplogetic face.

"It's okay,i'm fine" Your face looked pale Nara noticed that she must bring you to the clinic but still you refused to come.

"No,just go get me some medicine and i'll be fine" Nara quickly dashed out the library and left you alone in the huge library.You let out a long sighed and rested your head on the couch.

 

***

 

Luhan's Pov

 

It was lunch time,all that drama sorta stressed me out .Today I haven't seen Ahri yet,hmm.

did you think about her again,i'll surely kill myself!

I eat when i'm stressed.Bad habit,since i'm stressed most of the time.I was ready to spring out of that room,if it hadn't been the teacher calling my name.Mrs.Jia,she's my Science teacher and English teacher.I pretend to be annoyed at her,but I really like her not because she's pretty but she makes me feel smarter than half of the morons I hang out.

"Yes Mrs.Jia?" I asked keeping my eye on the door,so she could notice I just wanted to go.

"Don't worry,this won't take a long,I need you to be  available for tutoring" She explained,grading her paper.

"But I thought I was passing the.." I was shocked I have to admit I'm the one who pro when it comes to Science and Math.I guess that the only thing my parents taught me well.

"Not to be tutored,but to tutor one of my students." she said finally looking up at me."You know her"

"I know her?" Don't tell me it's Naeun,if she the one who I must tutor for then find someone else.She nodded.

"Who?" I asked,not wanting to dissapoint my favourite teacher."Song Ahr-"

"No" I said way to quickly,I might be happy if she's not Naeun but this is Ahri!

"Pardon?" Mrs.Jia asked moving her reading glasses down so that she can look at me with those eyes of her.I squirmed uncomfortably.

 

"I mean,she doesn't really like me.I don't think she'll agree with this arrangement,why don't you find someone else" I explained hoping that she would change the pairing.

"Well I believe that she won't have a choice as you,agree or both of you will fail" I looked down defeat,maybe it's the time I shall talked to her. "Oh,look there she is."

My eyes shot to the door.Ahri came in,but totally froze when she saw me.What happened to her she looked pale,is she sick? "Mrs.Jia,you- um Eunji said you wanted to see me ?" She said staying planted on her spot on the door. "Yes,Miss Song here's the tutor I was talking about."

Her widened her eyes.I think she looks cute. "I uh- I don't think thats a good idea" she started,now it was noticable she was trembling. "Nope,he's gonna be your tutor and thats it." Mrs.Jia smirked,i'm pretty sure she's happy with herself .

 

"I've already notified your parents and Luhan's parents arranged for you two to meet up at his house." She continued.Now I was the one who trembling,I never bought anyone except my bestfriends to my house not even a girl.

Only one good outcome came out of this.My parents will see that I'm smart and one thing I got to talk to Ahri since I don't have any chance.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________ 

 author's note » Hi dear reaaders,okay now I hate Naeun LOL JK.

Don't hate her,she's just playing her role ^_^ doom dada xD i know some of you wanted me to update everyday

but i'll try my best ! gemme your love first my subbies xD for the next chapter it would be more LuRi moment

just be patient ok dear readers^^

need some rest and take care!

 

 

*whispers* he so asdfghkl@#$~! //nosebleeds// *O*