ONE

I'll go even my heart hurt ( sequel )

“Haru yah I got a free ticket to Exo concert . Wanna join me?”, my friend ask and shows me the ticket .

Exo . Exo . Group that reminded me of that person . Kai or Kim Jong In – the sun that use to shine my day .

I just nodded and we both take a cab to the indoor stadium . Luckily she got the VIP tickets and we can see the idol face clearly , furthermore we can sit and got to take their autograph .

Concert end and autograph session start . “Haru yah . Which line are you going among the twelve?”, my friend excitedly ask . “I don’t know . Maybe Kris or Luhan?”, I said . “Okay see you later . I’m going towards my Kris”, she said and went away .

I sigh . He really do really famous moreover among girls . I just line infront of Kris . My turn arrive and I give him my paper .

“What is your name?”, he ask and look at me . A smile suddenly potrayed from his lips and show his white teeth .

“Han Haru”, I said and smile . He sign his autograph on my paper . “Can I get your phone number?”, he suddenly ask while write something on my paper . I just smile again . “Guess not right?”, he said and give my paper . Then I went away .

“Ga Eun yah . Have you done?”, I ask my friend .

“Yeah . I’m okay . You know what Kai look so handsome . I’m melting . Melting”, she said while fanning herself with her hand .

I just smile . “Kaja”, I said and went outside the stadium to grab a cab .

“What did Kai write for you?”, I ask and she show me her papers .

“I don’t really get it . He just write , “ONE DAY I MISS YOU SO MUCH” .” she said .

“What did Kris write to you?”, she ask .

“Ah right ! I don’t even take a look at it”, I said while taking my paper .

“TO : SWEETY CUTIE PIE HAN HARU .

YOU GOT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL EYES I EVER SAW . MY HEART SKIP A BEAT WHEN I LOOK AT YOU . AM I FALLING FOR YOU?” .

“Ah mwoya”, Ga Eun said as she is jealous .

“Is it too much for a fanservice?”, I ask Ga Eun .

“Ya are you a babo ? Kris like you”, she said and sigh .

“Kris like me?”, I shocked .

EXO POV

“Kris ah aren’t you tired?”, Luhan ask Kris who is smiling to himself .

“Ya you must meet some pretty fan right ? Tell me”, Tao ask and went towards Kris .

“I think I had fall in love”, Kris said while hugging his pillow .

“Nugu?”, Xiumin come and ask .

“Her name is Haru . Han Haru”, he said and giggling .

“Han Haru?”, Kai suddenly said .

Kris nodded .

‘Did she come to find me?’, Kai thinked .

“Can I meet her?”, Kris suddenly said .

“You crazy ? We’ll getting killed by the company”, Kyung Soo said .

“Arent the contract about dating already end ?”, Sehun the maknae said .

“Yup . Its already end .”, Kai said and went to the bathroom .

‘Haru yah . This is the right time for me to take you back . But my best friend like you . What should I do?’, Kris sobbed in the bathroom .

***

The sun from the opening curtain hurt her eyes so she doesn’t have any choice but to wake up . She put on the dress and went outside to grab a morning coffee .

When she went inside the café , there were a group of idol is also enjoying their coffee . The group was none other than EXO . Haru just keep calm and went inside the café .

“Haru”, a man voice suddenly called her .

‘Is it Kai?’, she thought .

“Haru yah . Come and sit here”, Kris waved towards her.

“Yah you two don’t even close . Don’t make her feel awkward”, Luhan said .

He doesn’t listen to Luhan and keep waving . I had no choice , I took my coffee and went towards them .

“Oh its EXO”, I said .

“Do you remember me? Do you read what I read?”, Kris ask while taking some chair for me to sit . Unfortunately he place the chair beside him and in front of Kai .

“Who can forget the bright Kris shii”, I said and smile shyly .

Kris also giggled . Kai eyes fixed towards me but I don’t have any courage to look at him .

“Haru yah . Do you have a boyfriend?”, Tao ask me .

I nodded my head and look at Kai .

Kris pout . “Must you said it infront of me?”, he said .

“Mianhae Kris shii . Its not that I don’t like you but I had someone in my heart . Mianhae”, I said and bow to them .

I walk towards the café door , then a hand caught my hand .

“Don’t go”, he said .

“Kris shii . I’m sorry but ..”, I stop my words when I face him . Its not Kris but it is Kai .

“I beg you . Don’t go”, he said while tears fall from his eyes .

Tears also start to fall from my eyes . Then I saw Kris coming towards my way and held my left hand .

“Open your heart . Open it even just a little space for me”, Kris said .

“Please don’t go . I wont hurt you again ”, Kai said .