- 1

Listen

Word count: 1863

Thank you all for reading once again! Subscribe, Upvote and Comment! If there is any story requests you'd like me to write about, be sure to drop them in the comments section! Thank you for reading! <3

----------------------------------------------

“No no you’ve got it wrong! Please don’t do this to me!” You continued screaming after him escaping from the drunkard who held onto you earlier. A moment ago, you were happily heading home from your part time job at a café and that was when the drunkard came after you.

  He pulled you into an alley and did all the things to you that you never wanted to experience. Unfortunately today just wasn’t your day and you got caught by your boyfriend, which you were now running after. The streets of Seoul were really packed today and it was hard keeping up with him but you tried your very best.

  Having to cross so many roads and dashing across like a mad woman while the green man flashed every now and then, signaling there was only five seconds left until it was the red’s man’s shift. He sure was a fast runner, but you couldn’t give up. Not right now.

  He was going to leave the situation alone and you both would probably have broken up two weeks later, which was the last thing you wanted.

  People were giving you weird looks as you shouted after him but you couldn’t care less right now, I mean those people were never going to see you again!

  It was after running five streets away from where the drunkard trapped you in that alley, your legs started giving out on you allowing to trip on your own feet and landing on the right side of your body with a loud thud. You probably looked retarded right now, receiving the pathetic looks people gave you.

  Your knee was scraped pretty badly with blood oozing out of the wound, while your right elbow suffered an ugly wound which your were pretty sure was going to leave a scar. You looked up with tears in your eyes, partially from the pain from the fall but mostly from your shattering heart. He was still running away turning the corner and disappearing from your sight … your life.

  It was so coincidental that you met your lovely bestfriend and she saw you looking all worn out and disappointed. She was having so much of a heart attack at that moment all she could do was look at you with her jaws hanging wide.

  Composing herself back together, she ran to you blabbering a bunch of questions which you couldn’t understand at that moment. The tears that were once gathered in your eyes disappeared as you realized you were outside the café you worked at, the café that was your best friend’s dream to open ever since she was a little girl.

  Sighing, you stood up with the aid of your bestfriend. Allowing your bestfriend, Eunji to lock up the café then limping your way to her car, speeding home. You swore that was one of the scariest rides back home, much worse than riding the fastest roller coaster in your local theme park. Note to self: Never let Eunji drive when you’re injured.

  You both reached home soon and while you made your way to the couch, Eunji ran to the bathroom to reach for the first aid kit. She treated all your wounds while you winced once in a while. Then after having some dinner you both retreated back into your shared room sitting on the bed.

  You sat next to the window hugging your knees while she was at her side of the bed.

  “So … care to share?”

  Sighing, you replied her. “Long story.”

  She moved herself and sat in front of you. “I’ve got time.”

  “Well, after I left our café I was making my way to meet him. But a drunkard got in my way and he pushed me into an alley, he was merely leaning in though. I was going to stop him and luckily he didn’t touch me anywhere inappropriate nor did he kiss me-“

“HE WHAT?! ARE YOU OKAY RIGHT NOW?! Any scrapes?! Did he do something?! When was it?! Who was he?! Do you remember how he loo-“ She bombarded a whole lot of question in your face, she was so loud you swear you felt your hair move as if it was being blown by a strong wind.

  Cutting her off before she could blabber on for hours, “Look I’m fine alright? But my heart isn’t obviously. He saw us and from his point of view it looked like the drunkard was kissing me. Then I heard my name coming out from his mouth, obviously distracting the drunkard allowing me to push him off me. I tried explaining but he wouldn’t care and he ran and I chased and you know how it goes.”

  “I’m calling him.” Eunji said as she grabbed her phone from the bed.

  “Forget it. It won’t work. He threw his phone against the walls when he saw us.”

  Sighing, she put down her phone and continued. “You aren’t crying. And when people don’t cry, they’re sad in their hearts.” She pulled you into a hug and rubbed your back. Returning the hug, you both decided to turn in for the night.

  The next morning, you awoke to no one beside you. But you definitely smelled pancakes! You walked into the kitchen seeing Eunji setting down a plate full of pancakes and two other empty ones.

  “Oh you’re up! Perfect timing! Go wash up! I closed the café today! Let’s go shopping! We haven’t done so in a while!! Now hurry shoo shoo!” She said as she pushed you into the bathroom and closed the door behind you.

  You both ate breakfast and got ready.  You wore this

 

tumblr_mpv2qgmDjJ1s3qejjo1_500.png

While Eunji wore this

  tumblr_mtdzlb6Nfo1rhhdg5o1_500.png

 

  You both went shopping and you almost forgot about Minho, until you saw him in an ice cream shop. He was enjoying ice cream with a girl which you almost couldn’t recognize because of the amount of makeup she had on.

  “Hanuel.” You muttered under your breath, unfortunately for you Eunji heard. She looked in the direction of where you looked and saw Minho and Hanuel, who she claims to be a childhood friend of his. Both Eunji and your eyes widen as you saw Minho feed her the last spoon of ice cream. Then as they stood up to leave, Minho kissed her cheek.

  Hearing the sound of your shattering heart, Eunji pulled you out of the mall and drove you back home immediately. Crawling back into your bed once you both reached home, you started to wonder what went wrong. What did you do in your past live to deserve this? Did he hate you that much he moved on that first? Were you a piece of crap o him? Was he using you? Thoughts flashed through your minds, those memories you shared, and the pictures you both took together.

  For the next few days, you’ve only been drinking milk and eating a handful of vegetables. The rest of your schedule didn’t involve locking yourself up in your room or sobbing with a bunch of tissues around you.

You were up all day in the second floor of Eunji and your café conducting dance classes for kids who were interested in hip hop dancing and k-pop dancing. You’ve been up here for ten hours today and for the last few days as well. Playing the guitar when you didn’t have classes and dancing with kids of Seoul.  You thought that if you had a dance class thrice a week at this café, the income for you and Eunji would be better. Plus, a lot of people signed up as you both were also idols in Korea. Fans of course, knew about you and Minho’s relationship. Laughter was shared while the lessons were conducted while you forgot about your relationship for awhile.

  This morning you texted Minho telling him only two words. Two words you never wanted to say in your life but there wasn’t any choice after the incident in the mall yesterday. “It’s over.”

  Then there came a rather dirty looking Minho running through the doors of the café, racing up the stairs. Customers were giving him weird looks and Eunji was so shocked seeing him. Peeping through the small hole between the door and the wall, he saw you conducting a dance lesson for kids that were aged around six to ten years old.

  About ten minutes later he saw the kids running out of the room and down the stairs, to meet their parents. He then saw you sitting on the window sill, gulping big gulps of your water. He then decided to approach you.

  “What? Decided to run back to me after cheating on me? Well luck isn’t on your side this time. Get lost.” You said while placing your water bottle in your bag, then turning around to face him.

  You widened your eyes at the boy in front of you. What was he doing? He was on his knees sobbing rather violently.

  “Hey, stand up. My studio isn’t a place for you to lay your neither tears nor knees on.”

  He looked up at you, the walking with his knees he hugged your legs ever so tightly. You knew this would happen and you were prepared. He broke your trust and he wasn’t going to gain it back so easily. Who did he think he was? Ruining you then come running back and probably plotting to ruin you again.

  “Please. You have to understand. You can’t break up with me. I swear I wouldn’t know what to do without you. I know you’ll get mad but Hanuel is my cousin alright? She’s from the states too, and kissing her cheek was a normal thing to do to Americans. C’mon babe, we’ve been together for five years nearing six, and you’re going to let it go to waste just like that? Really? If you’re going to break up with me I wouldn’t know how to live. I would die every day, every night. When you sent me that text I thought this was the end for me, but I know I should’ve listened to you first. I’m sorry I ran away, it was just so shocking…  Please don’t leave me.”  He explained while never letting go of you.

 “Well you should’ve listened.” Scoffing, you unwrapped his arms from your legs and swung your handbag around your shoulder, walking out the door.

  You then heard something you thought you would never hear ever again.

 “I love you.” Was all that slipped out of his mouth while he clenched his chest sobbing much more violently than before. It had been so long since he last said it, it felt so new.

  “I think you can see he’s dying. C’mon, sure you’re cold and icy and all but, you wouldn’t be that bad to kill someone inside out would you?” Eunji whispered into your ear.

  “Yeah. Yeah I ain’t that mean.” You whispered back still facing the sobbing boy. Letting your handbag slip down your shoulder and pass your hand, you ran to him and hugged him while kneeling.  “Success.” Eunji muttered before going down the stairs to the café. 

------------------------------------------

So that's it! I hope you liked it! Thank you once again <3 

-PreciousFridayy