Treehouse

Treehouse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hot summer day. The sun was literally burning your skin. Dressed in a baby pink sundress, you were out in your backyard building sandcastles in the sandpit.  Suddenly, a certain movement caught your eyes. You looked up and saw a boy climbing a tree in your neighbour’s backyard. Being a curious baby, you toddled over to the fence to get a closer look. A boy around 10 years old was slowly hoisting himself up the tree to the house situated on top. He most probably sensed that someone was staring at him, as he looked down and saw you eying him curiously. 



“Hello!” He shouted from above and waved at you. You blinked at his actions and quickly ducked behind the fence, covering your face with your hands, hoping that he wouldn’t see you. After a few minutes, you heard footsteps approaching. You peeped from the gaps of your fingers and saw a pair of eyes staring back. Surprised, you fell backwards on your and almost immediately, a pair of hands reached out and pulled you up to your feet. 
 

“You alright?” You looked up and saw the boy looking at you worriedly. You nodded your head and continued to massage your . Your expression and actions were so adorable that a smile crept onto his face, which eventually lead to a high-pitched laughter. 
 

You looked up at him in confusion, tiliting your head to the side. It took awhile for him to regain his composure. He patted your head and took your hand, leading you into his backyard, towards the tree. You felt a gush of warmth surging through your body as he held your small hand in his big one. It gave you a tingling feeling that you could not describe.


“Hellooo~ You there? ”  He waved his hand in front of your face. Seeing that you weren’t reacting, he decided to poke your sides, which cause you to squirm.  


He chuckled and pulled you closer to where he was standing.
 

Pointing to the tree house, he asked, “You wanna go up there? ”


Your eyes lit up at his question. You were already dying of curiosity about it. You nod feverishly and gave him a big smile. He smiled in response and lifted you slightly so you could grab the rope. After you managed to pull yourself up, he followed after you.
 

“Woah~” You gasped in amazement at the house. The house was small but well furhished. It has a cute chair and table set and a bookshelf filled with comic books. Adorable soft toys are scattered all over the house. He picked up some of the toys and made a space on the floor for you to sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter