Forever Goodbye

Forever Goodbye

KRINNNNNNNG

 

Everyone packed their bags in the speed of light and rushed out quickly. It was a very long and tiring day so everyone only focused on getting out of the school compound as soon as possible. I wished that I could lie down on my comfy bed and shut down all my system and hibernate. I wrapped my arm around my best friend's as we skipped our way out to the gate. My shoulder slumped down disappointingly as I did not see my parents around. Not even a single sight of white Mini Cooper. I faked a smile and waved my friend goodbye. Hours passed and I was shivering in the winter night and prayed for my parents to come. Smokes came out from my lips as I blew some air into my palms. The temperature was the lowest in the entire week so it is not weird if I whimpered like a stray dog. Suddenly, a hand touched my shoulder and my body tensed up. Okay, my brother taught me before. With fists held up ready, I turned around and ready to punch the crap out of that mysterious person. It turned out to be my handsome brother with hands shielding himself from my punches. Sorry was the only word he said before he hugged me tightly as I cried in his embrace. I was afraid that is the only reason. That is the only memory that craved in my mind.

 

Few years later, things did not get any better because my parents are still busy with their so-called business and I was left alone with my brother. He was my hero whenever the guys in my school bullies me. He did not care if he had to rot in detention for hours as long as his sister was saved and did not get hurt. In short, I cannot live without him, even if my parents leave me.

 

Unfortunately, the guys never stops to bother me and I was like their pet that get called here and there. I just obey them so they would not hurt me or my brother will get himself into the blacklist again. They even forced me to carry their bags and I will be their slave that follows at the back. I tried to avoid my brother at all cost but he just can find me somehow. I questioned myself, did he put any devices or chips on me so he can track me every time he wants?

 

I was worried because I noticed that my brother will come home with bleeding lips and torned clothes. Did he get into fights because of me again? I just treated his wounds and did not mutter any question. This is because he never answer any of my question and he will just stare right into my eyes and ruffles my hair with a smile. One day, I decided to run away from home and school to protect my brother. If I did not go to school and that means the bullies will not torture me and my brother will be free from fights too.

 

I spent all my money for the motel room I rented and I locked myself inside. I cried everyday whenever I missed my brother and shockingly my parents was in the list too. Although they do not care about us so much but they are still the ones who took care of me when I was a baby. I thought that maybe my family will not come and find me because I left a note. A note that written only goodbye and I love you.

 

I did not know that my family was searching for me and they will turn the city upside down to search me. I did not know until I received a message from my mom. She told me that my brother was in the hospital. When I entered the hospital, I got bad feelings about my brother. He was treated in the hospital because he got hit by a baseball bat in the head. But everything was too late because the moment they reached there, he was dead already. He was hurt because of me and he left a letter for me. He wrote that family was all that mattered in the end.

 

143 was written under his signature. He taught me before about the meaning behind that code. The code represents I Love You. 1 letter for I, 4 letters for Love and 3 letters for You. 143 my brother, forever and ever, my forever hero...

 

 

 

 

Heyyyyyyyy. It is your author-nim with her first one shot. Yeah, this one shot aka essay is the one that I mentioned before. The essay that won 3rd place for me? Does that ring a bell? Haha... That teacher of mine did not ask for my opinion first and she sent my essay to that competition. I received the trophy when I was going to sit for my English exam. I hope the trophy will be my lucky charm and I can get A+ for my 1119... Okay, this is all for now and I will be updating YES IT IS YOU, my Smurf or I will be back for another one shot? Who knows? Haha~ COMMENT, COMMENT AND COMMENT MY DEAR LOVELY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS~ Bye for now and MUACKS!!! Kisses for all of you~ PS: If there is any requests for sequel then I will be considering to post one.