Don't Be Afraid

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Turn to Cry - EXO K

Be his?

I was still frozen and unable to speak or even respond back. There was a mixture of happiness and confusion within my mind while my heart kept speaking for itself.

“I-I-uh…” I couldn’t find the words to say even though I knew it was a simple yes or no answer, “W-will it be ok?”

I felt bad since I just rejected Woohyun’s proposal to be his. We did both know that if there was someone inside my heart, it was Myungsoo.

“Of course, why wouldn’t it be?” He asked but then bit his lip remembering last night.

“I don’t want to hurt him…” I replied, “Don’t think of it as any other way, because my heart does belong to you, it’s just… he’s your brother.”

“I know…” Myungsoo nodded, “I talked to him…”

“You did?” I looked at him while he nodded and began to tell me what happened last night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Flashback: Myungsoo’s POV

“I had enough!” I shouted making my fist meet his face.

In a matter of seconds, I felt his own fist against my face. We both didn’t stop there while we planted another one on each other’s faces. Woohyun’s right, we were always the rivals within everything. Even when we were children, I could tell he didn’t like me because of father's favoritism.

“Stop it!!” Sunggyu stopped us after our second time hitting one another.

Hyung was crying as he tried stopping us, “Stop! I hate to see you both like this… please just stop…”

We both stopped realizing that we weren’t just hurting each other but also Hyung who was also having a hard time.

“If you two aren’t going to stop fighting and acting like this, then I won’t allow it anymore!” He sobbed, “Please…”

Even though I was still agitated by Woohyun, we both knew when hyung was upset like this we were to obey him. We both idolized Sunggyu, with his strength and his humble personality that’s why we couldn’t let our anger get to the best of us.

We headed back out into the car while he was driving furiously and I had to sit with Woohyun in the back seat.

“When are you two going to get along, for once?” He sighed in frustration.

Me and Woohyun just sat there in silence.

“You don’t know how hard it is for me when you two fight. You’re both brothers and I don’t want you two fighting especially for a girl. I know Haruhi is special, but if you two can’t act mature enough to handle what must be handled, then you both need to stop. Hoya and Dongwoo are smart enough in their own ways to give up because they didn’t want to be in this devastation with you two. Even Sungyeol, I can tell how much he’s willing to fight for her, but not like this… If anyone of you think you deserve her, then there’s more to it than fighting… there’s acceptance…”

Woohyun sighed while he knew what Sunggyu was trying to imply, “I’m sorry hyung, for being selfish… I just didn’t want to lose her… I know she wasn’t mine, she never was but I kept acting like she was. But it’s unfair. I hate Myungsoo so much. I hate him because I can’t have her and it kills me. I wish it was easy to move on but it’s not. I’m going to see her every day of my life with him and it’s going to hurt so much… so much… and I don’t know how I can handle it.”

“Woohyun…” Sunggyu muttered, “I’m sorry. I’m not telling you to be happy about them, but I want you to accept the truth. I know you can do it, not now, maybe no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter