He's Back!

Man in Love... With a Maid!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you alright?” He asked as I was mesmerized by his appearance.

It was Nam Woohyun, my 7th boss. He looked even more attractive in person. I suddenly was lost in words within all the sudden happenings. 

“Are you by any chance, Haruhi?” He then asked as I nodded still speechless.

I just chose not to speak so I wouldn't end up embarrassing myself.

“You should change, you could get sick with your clothes wet.” He said with a tone of concern in his voice.

I still wonder what he’s doing here, I thought he’s in Japan? I obviously didn’t want to ask that because I’d feel like a stalker or whatnot.

“Let’s go,” He called out to his driver carrying his luggage.

“Do you mind telling me what happened or are you going to keep being mute?” He asked causing me to speak.

I smiled weakly, “It was nothing, I’m fine now.”

He gave me a sorrowful look as we were at the front of the door, “I don’t want to go inside…”

“Why not—“ Before he could finish, the door swung open with Jiyeon upfront.

“Oh, Nam’s here.” She said as he greeted her with an unwelcoming face.

“What are you doing here?” He asked unpleasantly.

“Our parents were talking about their business trip together.” She said and then turned to look at me pitifully, “Oh, you’re still here?”

Ugh, I just wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine but I knew I was in no position to do such thing.

“Who would’ve known it would be you to do this…” He replied sarcastically shaking his head and walked aside as if she was being ignored, “If you’ll excuse us…”

He led us inside and I completely ignored all glares she was throwing at me.

“Nam!!” All his brothers greeted him making him smile.

“You’re back!” His father walked over to the door and gave his son a welcoming hug, “Earlier than I would have expected.”

“Of course, you needed me here.” He greeted nicely.

“What about your mother?” He asked.

Woohyun sighed, “Mother got busy also, so it’s fine. I’ll visit her again soon.”

“Woohyun, you’re growing up so fast.” His father’s friend greeted, “I’d love to stay and chat but we have to go. Don’t worry though, we’ll be seeing each other more in the future.”

What was the supposed to me? I hope I don’t ever see her again, I thought to myself as I referred to the right next to me.

Her father gave me a sad smile, “I’m sorry for my daughter’s behavior.”

I just nodded and didn’t want to talk as they made their exit. Finally!

The chairman looked at me, “I’m sorry for the incident. It’s nothing I have control over, sadly.”

I smiled at him, “It’s fine, sir.”

He gave me a pitiful look, “You should get changed, you’ll get sick.”

“Arrasso.” I bowed and made my way to my room.

Before that though, I handed Woohyun his cardigan and mouthed a ‘thank you’ Then I continued to make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter