D.O ☃

❄EXO Christmas One-Shots❄
"Kyunie, Kyungsoo." You groaned as you plopped on your bed. "Kyungie." 
 
"Yes _______." He replied as he poked his head on your room.
 
"I'm hungry." You replied.
 
"Do you want me to cook you food?" Kyungsoo replied as he walked in your room and on the bed next to you.
 
"Get off the bed and cook." You groaned as you chuckled.
 
"I can stay here if I want, this is my bed too you know." He chuckled as patted your head. 
 
"That's true." You reply, "Can you make food, please." You smiled.
 
"Okay, fine." He chuckled as he kissed your forehead. "What do you want me to cook for Christmas Eve?" He smiled with his big doe eyes.
 
"I don't know, you choose." I smiled as I rested my head on his lap.
 
"Okay!" He smiled as he poked my cheek as I lifted my head off his lap so he could get up. 
 
You walked towards the livingroom to see photobooks piled up on the coffee table. You went towards the table and picked a photobook up and started to flip through the pages. You smile as you flipped through memories of when you two met. 
 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~
 
"Can I take your order?" A boy with doe eyes asked. 
 
"Yes please, can you please get me a strawberry cheesecake?" You replied.
 
"Okay ma'am, your order will be out within a few minutes." He smiled, "Oh, and my name is Kyungsoo, just call my name if you need anything." 
 
"Sure will." You smiled as you looked into his beautiful doe eyes, you never seen eyes like his. His eyes we're unique.
 
-*-
 
You kept going to the small cafe where you met Kyungoo, he was always your server everytime you went.
 
"Hi ______." He smiled as he took out his notepad, "What would you like today?" 
 
"The usual please." You grin as he nodded his head and walked away. 
 
"So, Kyungsoo," You say as he placed your order on your table. "What are you planning to do this Christmas Eve?"
 
"I don't know, I usually stay at home and bake or cook or just work really." He replied with a sigh.
 
"Same with me." You pouted. "So, since you don't have anywhere to go, do you wanna hangout that day or are you busy?"
 
"Sure," He smiled. "I'll meet you here?" 
 
"Okay." You smiled as the both of you exchanged numbers.
 
"I'll see you in a few days." He smiled as he walked towards another table to take orders. 
 
-*-
 
"Hey _______." He smiled as you walked towards him.
 
"Hi Kyungsoo." You replied as the both of you started walking.
 
"So, _______ where do you want to go?"
 
"Anywhere really, do you want to go to this park a few blocks away?" 
 
"Okay." He smiled as we walked side by side. 
 
The both of you finally arrived at the park after a few minutes of walking filled with smiles and laughs. The both of you were having a great time, just smling, but you just couldn't keep your eyes away from his eyes. Every minute the both of you looked at each other and would chuckled in embarassment. But it was fun though. That night the both of you learned more about each other. After the park the both of you decided to walk to his house where you stayed the night since the snow was heavy and he didn't want you getting sick. That day had many memories like when the electricity was cut off and you had to look for him and you tripped over something and landed on him somehow, the reason for that is unknown to you. But as you rested you hands on his chest the both of you chuckled until he cupped your face in his hands and kissed your lips. That was when the both of you turned into a couple.  
 
After a year of being with each other he propsed to you, and within a few months you were going to be Do ________.
 
~**~**~**~**~**~**~
 
"Hey what are you looking at?" Kyungsoo asked as he walked in the livingroom.
 
"Oh, I' just looking at our pictures." You smiled.
 
"Those pictures sure have a lot of memories." He replied as he sat down next to you and rested his head on your shoulder.
 
"Yeah, wow time has passed." You smile as you his black hair. 
 
"Yeah." He nodded. "Anyway, the food is almost ready." He said as he stood up. "Just five more minutes."
 
"Okay!" You smiled as you looked at your watch, it was 11:00 p.m.
 
You walked towards the kitchen to see him preparing the food. 
 
"Let me help you with that." You say as you walked towards the cupboards to take out plates and set them on the table. 
 
After the both of you finished setting up the table both of you start eating and talking.
 
"I remember how before we met I would always eat by myself."
 
"Same here." You said as you put your hand in the middle of the table where he put his hand over yours. 
 
"I love you ______." He smiled.
 
"I love you too Kyungie." You chuckled as you looked at the time. "Look, it's almost Christmas Eve."
 
"I know, I love Christmas Eve." He grinned. "So many memories that lead us to our lives today." He said as you nodded.
 
The both of you finished eating and cleaned up. You and Kyungsoo walked towards the livingroom and watched the clock's hands turning to midnight while you rested your head on his shoulder. 
 
After waiting he looked down on you.
 
"Merry Christmas _______." He smiled as he gave you a kiss on the lips. To you this moment happening again always reminded you of precious memories that you will always hold close to your heart.