Final

Sunny With a Chance of Bulgogi

"Hey, that one looks like chicken." Myungsoo pointed out with his right hand, the other being held by the person next to him.

"You said that about the last one too," Sunggyu muttered with a laugh, "And the next one will be a cow or something, just like two times ago." 

Myungsoo could only smile sheepishly, “Sorry, but they all look like animals that provide me with meat.” 

Sunggyu could only chuckle before tightening his grip around Myungsoo’s hand, only to pull him up a second later with a smile, “If you wanted food, all you had to do was ask.” 

Myungsoo could only beam at him for that, “Bulgogi?”

"Yes, bulgogi, unless you want something else?"

Shaking his head no, Myungsoo gave him another smile, this one a bit softer and smaller than the last, as he squeezed the other’s hand as he decided to march the two of them to the nearest barbecue place. Only to trip over his feet on the way there, the action easily causing the older boy to laugh, “Soo-ah, slow down. No need to brain yourself on the way there.”

Coloring a bit at Sunggyu’s words, a bit embarrassed for almost falling on his as he walked, his lips formed a somewhat apologetic pout, “Sorry, I was just excited.”

Chuckling a bit at his boyfriend’s words, eyes lingering a bit on Myungsoo’s lips a bit, the poutiness of the other’s mouth being a bit appetizing itself, Sunggyu couldn’t help but pull Myungsoo closer to him. Hand removing itself from the other’s so that he could wrap his arm around the other’s waist as they walked, making sure that Myungsoo couldn’t find some way to trip over air again. A feat that Sunggyu knows that Myungsoo could very well do, especially since the younger boy seemed to have the worst balance out of anyone he knew.

Feeling a patch of skin where his hand caused the other’s shirt to lift a bit, thumb softly rubbing the sliver of skin that was there, Sunggyu turned his head and softly said in Myungsoo’s ear, “Keep by me until we get to one of the restaurants near here, alright?”

Cheeks turning red at how close Sunggyu was close to him now, the other’s arm warm through his shirt and skin tingling a bit were the other’s thumb rubbed figure eights in his skin, Myungsoo shuddered a bit from the warmth that ran through him before nodding.

Smirking at the way Myungsoo almost fell apart at the small touches, knowing how sensitive Myungsoo could be, he gave one last thing, “Then afterwards we can go back to my place and do whatever you want okay.”

"Even watch that new romance movie on demand?"

Almost wanting to facepalm at Myungsoo’s question, wondering how the boy could be so clueless sometimes, only to look over and see an expectant and happy look in the other’s eyes, Sunggyu internally groaned. Only for him to tighten his grip around Myungsoo and give a soft, “Sure."

The boy giggled a bit, hearing the slight disappointment in the other’s voice, he wrapped himself around Sunggyu, arms latching onto the other like an octopus, causing the two to stop. Whispering, “Don’t worry, I heard it’s the best make out movie ever,” before pulling away and giving Sunggyu a cheeky grin, causing the older one to laugh.

Only for Myungsoo’s stomach to give a loud noise, protesting in hunger, that it caused the younger boy to blush again, “Um, let’s get some food first though…”

"Yeah, lets."

The two quickly situated themselves so both of their arms were wrapped around each other’s waists, Sunggyu’s arm finding that sliver of skin again as Myungsoo’s hand settled itself in Sunggyu’s back pocket before they proceeded to walk. Hearts warm and pleasantly tingly and both sated from the food, their smiles never left their faces for the rest of the day.