Love Me Again

Speaks to Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! *throws confetti* I just updated last Sunday, but please consider this as my new year's gift for you fellas ^^   This chapter is mostly focusing on TopFany, with a little bit GTae in it. But don't worry, I will write more about GTae. Actually, this is my first time writing a GTae fanfic, so I am definitely nervous. Please have mercy on me, I'm just an amateur :3   So, enough with the talking. Please give me feedbacks, I really need them. Don't forget to subscribe and up vote, and most importantly... Enjoy!       Love,     Quirkyqueen <3               Tiffany was finally discharged from the hospital and she was ecstatic. Well, if she did not lose her precious memories, she would definitely be excited to meet the love of her life aka the handsome-good-looking-piece-of- named Choi Seunghyun. But sadly (especially for Seunghyun), she remembers nothing about him. All these past years they have been through together, seems like nothing compared to her short-term relationship (which was full of lies) with Kwon Jiyong. Because, believe it or not, Jiyong did USE her. And Jiyong could not say nor do anything but to explain everything to his favorite hyung, which was about the bet. And he made sure that Seunghyun truly believed in his explanation.   He did tell him the truth. He was feeling nothing towards Tiffany back then, and it was all true about the fact that he used her to beat Ok Taecyeon. But, he did not tell Seunghyun that karma bit his tongue pretty hard, and heck he would never tell him. He would tell him, if only The Dragon wanted to have a World War III with The Tiger though. Jiyong can never imagine himself battling with his own buddy on a battlefield. Not.In.A.Freaking.Million.Years. It took some times until Seunghyun finally decided to swallow down everything that Jiyong said. At last, Jiyong thought he could breathe in a relief.   One problem solved, and there came a brand new problem. Since Tiffany remembers no-one besides her family and Jiyong, she was confused as hell when she got discharged from the hospital. At first, she wanted to go to her own apartment, but she was afraid that her neighbors would ask her some questions that would only make her head hurt even more than it already has. And besides, she does not even remember who her neighbors are. How she wished her parents were here, but they both have been living in States for more than 15 years. Well, yes her mother and aunt accompanied her trying her wedding gown (which she cannot remember), but they already went back to United States of America. And Tiffany, of course, never knows that they were actually here in Seoul, since she does not remember the new past events. And about Jessica, everyone was shocked to death when Tiffany asked them who Jessica is. So, Jessica went home from the hospital, crying out loud.   So, guess what?   She is now living with The Dragon aka the one and only ex-boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. Well, only for the meantime though. Only until the moment when she will be able to remember everything and everyone else in her life, especially her own fiancé, Choi Seunghyun. Seunghyun offered her his place to stay (she has spent her nights there, like, almost every single night), but she politely rejected his offer. She does not remember him, so she thought that it would be a bad idea to stay in his place. So, The Handsome Tiger got rejected. And he was trying his best to hold his anger and also his tears. Tiffany kept on thinking, when suddenly Seunghyun got an idea out of nowhere, suggesting that she stay in Jiyong's place for awhile, just until she manage to remember everything.   Jiyong hesitated at first, and frightened at the same time. He kept shaking his head vigorously, while swallowing down his saliva. Tiffany's face enlightened but then her facial expression changed when she saw Jiyong shaking his head while kept saying 'NO'. And yes, he emphasized it. Seunghyun massaged his own temples as he dragged him out of the room, persuading him to just say yes. Yet Jiyong kept shaking his head in disagreement. Seunghyun forced him, yet he kept saying that he could not do it. He has been living all by himself with different girls sleeping soundly on top of his bed every night. But, not lately. He is perfectly single now, though.   "Ji, she doesn't remember anyone else besides you" Seunghyun, still tried his ing best to get a nod or even much better, to get a 'YES' as an answer from Jiyong's mouth.    Jiyong's face stiffened. "HELL NO. She is your fiancé, it's your job to take care of her, not mine. She is YOURS, Hyung" just forget about how much The Dragon loves her, he still has feelings. He never wants to hurt anybody, especially Seunghyun. If Tiffany did not want to stay in her fiancé's house, then Seunghyun should accompany her in her house. That would be much better.   Seunghyun sighed in disappointment as he chuckled bitterly. "She leaves me no choice, Ji" he patted Jiyong's shoulder. "As for now, she leaves me no choice but to let her stay in my best friend's house" there was clearly a deep sorrow in his y voice. In fact, Jiyong never saw his hyung this devastated before.   Jiyong suddenly got a brilliant idea. "I'll let her stay in my place, but..." he smirked as he stole a glance at Seunghyun. "You'll be the one who will accompany her" Jiyong never knew that he could be a smarty-pants in a crisis. His idea was magnificent! He's a genius!   Seunghyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Your point is..?" well, Choi Seunghyun might be one of the hottest guys in Korea, but he also could be the slowest man on earth. He exactly did not get what Jiyong's intention was.   Jiyong slapped his own forehead. "I mean, you'll stay with her, in MY house while I'll be sleeping in yours. Since you're living all by yourself, there should not be any problem, right? And I think the reason she wants to stay in my place is because she once came there, so maybe she remembers my pad" he winked playfully. He liked this idea, not mentioning he was the one who came up with it. "Problem is solved" he ended his talking with a big grin on his face.   "She will kick me, Kwon Jiyong. Or worse, she can call the police to arrest me" Seunghyun said, no spirits at all. Where and when did he lose all of his fighting spirit?   Jiyong laughed evilly. "No, even though she lost all of her memories, she is still Stephanie Hwang..." he stopped, smiled slightly, and added, "Nope, she's going to be Stephanie Choi any moment soon. Mrs. Choi Seunghyun" Jiyong patted Seunghyun's back. "And don't you want to get her back? You can do it, Hyung. I got your back"   "Thanks, Jiyong. You really are the best" after the accident, Choi Seunghyun finally could smile again. A sincere smile without any kinds of pain or sorrow whatsoever. And it all thanks to The Dragon. "By the way, the pass code is 031010. It's our anniversary date"   Jiyong nodded his head while smiling brightly. "Got it"       So now, correction.  

She is now living with The Dragon aka the one and only ex-boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. 

 

  She is now living with The Tiger aka the love of her life, Choi Seunghyun. In The Dragon's apartment.   That's more like it. Yeaaayyy *throws confetti*. Okay, back to business.       Jiyong's lips curved a smile as he watched Seunghyun smile. He knew how sad his hyung was because of a sudden accident that caused Tiffany losing all her memories about him. Truthfully, Jiyong never felt love as strong as what Seunghyun has been giving to Tiffany for these past few years. He knew exactly how much Seunghyun loves her and honestly, even though he still feels his heart breaking every time they share romantic moments, he is actually kind of... Happy.   Besides, Jiyong still had some explanations to be told, to his best friend for life, Kim Taeyeon.         *****         Seunghyun has finished unpacking his clothes and other stuffs. He decided to follow Jiyong's brilliant idea by switching apartment with him for the time being. At first, he was kind of surprised because Jiyong's apartment is actually pretty neat. He would not have thought that every time he saw Jiyong. And his room is pretty much tidy as well, it is actually a little bit conservative for a guy like Kwon Jiyong. Before they switched apartments, Seunghyun told Jiyong to not touch or do whatever to his be@rbricks collections and Jiyong just nodded. He is not interested in those bears after all. And as for Jiyong, he just simply asked him to not change any decoration in his pad and without a single doubt, the older one agreed.   Seunghyun knocks on the other door besides his, while slowly opening it. He sees Tiffany who is still busy unpacking her things. Seunghyun walks inside and kneels beside her. "Let me help you" he says softly, while taking one of her one-pieces. Seunghyun has always known how girly Tiffany is. How fond she is with the pink color. Seunghyun has known everything about her. What she likes and what she dislikes, sort of things like that. What her habits are after waking up or before going to sleep.   There are two habits of her which Seunghyun loves the most.   Cuddling him before she goes to sleep.. And how she says 'I love you' every night.   Well, they share 'I love you's and 'I love you too's every time, but that one 'I love you' before entering their dreamlands just feels so special and it really gives a huge impact in Seunghyun's dream. And how they just cuddle before they go to sleep, just talk about how's their day going, simple things. But sometimes, those simple things mean a lot. And for Choi Seunghyun, that statement is true.    He loves Stephanie Hwang because of every little thing that she does, even though she often humiliates herself, he actually never gives a damn care about that. He just loves the way she walks, even the way she trips. He loves the way she laughs, even if sometimes she looks like a retard (which is still beautiful in his eyes). He loves the way she pouts, even though she looks like a grumpy little kid. He just simply loves her, and easily keeps falling for her every single day.   Every time she laughs, Seunghyun cannot help but to laugh along with her.   Every time she cries, Seunghyun can do nothing but hugging her tightly in his arms.   Every time she pouts, Seunghyun cannot help himself for not kissing her lips.   Even though she lost all her memories about him, Seunghyun will try his best to make her remember. Even if she will not be able to regain back her memories, he will make her fall in love with him again just like the old times. And after that, he will create new memories with her, with his only love.   It is not Stephanie Hwang for him.   Her name is not Stephanie Choi either.   For Seunghyun, she is Mrs. Choi Seunghyun.   "Seunghyun-ssi, Seunghyun-ssi" Tiffany calls his name many many times while waving her hand in front of his stunned face. She has no idea why he is stupefied right now. She snaps her fingers right in front of his eyes.   Seunghyun comes back to reality. He looks perplexed as he sees Tiffany with the same distrait look on her beautiful face. He then smiles shyly at her, realizing how stupid he is. "Sorry about that" he says, while taking more clothes from her luggage and puts them inside the cupboard. "Did you say something?"   "I actually wanted to tell you not to help me, but looks like you just did" she chuckles softly. A chuckle that makes Seunghyun's heart beat uncontrollably and his mind cannot work properly. "I was unsure about this before, about living here with you. Because like I said many times already, I don't remember who you are. Well, despite the fact that everyone keeps telling me that you're my fiancé" Tiffany bites her lower lip awkwardly, feeling extremely bad for saying those things, or stating real facts. "But, Jiyong oppa told me that you're a very nice and a responsible guy, so you wouldn't hurt me.." she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She then looks down, too embarrassed to look at Seunghyun right now.   Seunghyun sits right next to her and stretches his arms. Tiffany's heart skips a beat as she thinks of unimaginable things. What if he her? What if he to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter