Mhy's Correspondence

It's MHY's LIFE

 

 

There was a time in MHY's life that she fell in love with her bestfriend. They have been highschool classmates for two years and very close friends. It was not really love in the beginning. Mhy didn't imagine that she' d be loving her bestfriend more than friends do.

It was just that when she was looking at him, she suddenly realized that she loves him- more than what a friend does.

For two years she had ben struggling and hiding her feelings.  Pretending that it is nothing. She did everything a very best friend could do.

To be with him everytime. To care and comfort him. To support him.

To love him. Only that she had loved him too much.

 

She had been struggling with her emotions. Hiding every pain that she feels.

Lucky for her, she found a friend- someone willing to listen to her problems.

Mhy doesn't worry that everthing will not be keep in secret because her friend lives far away.

 

 

 

As days, weeks and months went by, her feelings kept growing deeper...


 

 

 

 

 

 

But such a bestfriend as she is, she tried to be contented to the special acts that her bestfriend has been giving her... Despite the fact that she knew all these are out of friendship only.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There came a time when she had been hurting herself whenever she felt the pain, she cuts her wrist. For her, it is better to feel the pain in her body than to feel the emotional pain inside her.

But her bestfriend discovered about it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Swear, when I read this part I was like "F!! WHAT DID HE TOLD YOU!!??? IT JUST HURTS. A LOT REALLY. T___T )

 

Just when you got hurt for the Nth time of your life by the same person by the same reason....

It is better to let go and get hurt by yourself for the last time. Than to continue waiting for nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She tried to move on and focus on other things.

 

 

 

 

 

But more times she realized that she just can't.

Cause of the happy memories together...

Cause of the memories that she treasures a lot.

Cause he's the only person making her feel that way..

The kind of happiness she felt with him is different...

 

 

Same as the pain that she felt from loving him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

December 18, 2012.

She got a boyfriend. It was fast though. She didn't even tried to see if she had a feeling to this guy she barely even met. A friend just gave he number to a guy and they texted. They ended up in a long-distance relationship.

 

 

 

Yea. Her boy best friend courted her girl bestfriend. PLAYFUL FATE, really.

But it wasn't that easy.

She shed tears. and years of pain and struggle to forget him.