just a dumb, stupid, irrelevant chapter

You're Dumb.

Imagine you and MingMing on a walk on the beach. With the evanescence of the waves reaching the shore, working it's way back. You two lovebirds LOVE going on walks and talking to each other about- almost anything~! Whether it's a stupid conversation about the moon crashing on Earth any second...or...even stupider...another stupid conversation about VY Canis Majoris (largest star in the universe) (iT hAS a fRiCkIN dIAMETEr oF 2 bILLION kILOMETERS cOMPARED tO oUR pUNY liTTLE fETUs eArTH !!!!) crashing onto Earth...which is 10000000% impossible bc dUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh iT coULD uS uP iN LESS tHAN a F@$%~<3 NANOSECOND!!!! 

 

Anyways, you two lovebirds laid down on the glorious, exotic, white sand. It was about 5PM. So the moon was already visible from the beautiful night sky. 

 

"MingMing baby?" You turned his head to him. 

"Yes, honey?" 

"Look it's the moon~!" You pointed to the moon standing in the night sky. IT WAS FULL! EEEEEEK! When the moon is full, there is a likely chance that it's gonna wake up and make a face at us!!!!!!!! And possibly get 

"Oh dear!" He said with a shocked face. 

"What?" 

"IT'S A FULL MOON!!!!!!! AND YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS BABY" 

You gasped. Grabbing your water. Gulping it. Then you spit it out..

"WAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT" You stammered a bit...

"I thought that would be impossible though..." There was a silent moment between you two for a few seconds...

"Honey," You said a cute smile.

"You're dumb. <33333" 

"You're dumber. <333" He spoke back. 

Then..then....then...... WOAHHHHHH tH E MOON FLEW UP SOOOOOOO CLOSE...IT WAS LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ATMOSPHERE. NOT THE GROUND. NOT THE SKY. THE MIDDLE OF THE ATMOSPHERE.

You fell into MingMing's arms. 

"W-w-w-wait. I take that back honey." You stammered and told him.

"Y-y-yeah I do too." 

All of a sudden, the moon formed a face. And it made an evil smirk. 

"I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED" The moon said. Then the moon's face faded

You two lovebirds screamed to death. And then everyone at the beach (coUGhs *tWITTER TLIST* cOUGHs) looked at you two as though you were a bunch of high ailens or something.

"You two are dumb. And high." A dirty blond boy whose name was Conor (HE HAD A NAME TAG) complimented. 

"Here, have these pink strawberry smoothies. I'm sure they'll calm you down. Oh, AND REALIZE THAT THE MOON ACTUALLY DOESN'T TALK" 

 

We slowly grabbed the smoothies from his hands. And gazed at him with a questioned look. 

 

"uhhhhh...okay !?!?!?!?!!?" MingMing replied.

 

Fin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY DUMB STUPID IRRELEVANT FIC! PLEASE SHOW IT TO YOUR FRIENDS AND PLEASE SUPPORT ME AND MY FUTURE STUPID FICS! HIPSTASEATTLESONEXX ((((min))))) FIGHTING~!!!!!

Twitter: @ya0mingming

Tumblr: mingling-with-mingming

Instagram: asianharrystyles