Through the Giraffe's Eyes

SA One-Shots

 

As filming ended and the cameras were shut off, a group of friends decided to go for a little after-filming celebratory supper. 
 
As it was past 10pm, they decided that most restaurants would be closing soon, so they decided to go to HaHa's restaurant to unwind and wouldn't need to worry about rushing through their meals in fear of closing time.
 
Haha, Jihyo and Jong Kook all piled into a car, while the Giraffe maknae drove. 
 
Most people would not believe that Jihyo was incredibly close to these two men and a giraffe, but the truth is they had a secret, which only their closest friends knew. 
 
As Haha sat in the front seat, he looked behind only to complain that the two seated behind were being too lovey-dovey with each other, even though they were tamely holding hands.
 
As Jong Kook heard his dongsaeng's complaints, he decided to irritate him even more, so with a mischievous smile, he placed a peck on Jihyo's lips. 
 
Not falling far behind in terms of being mischievous, Jihyo returned the kiss, amidst Dong Hoon's shouts and grumbles and it almost became a make-out session, if not for the maknae who threw a giraffe plushie, having seemingly plucked it out of thin air. 
 
Breathing heavily, Jong Kook glared at Kwangsoo who gulped and decided that concentrating on driving would be better for his safety.
 
As he internally groaned at the upcoming beatings from his hyung and noona that would surely occur, once they reach the restaurant.
 
Although he felt sorry for the two, that they couldn't date like a normal couple, instead had to use him and the other members as a shield, so the public wouldn't catch on. 
 
He still like any other little brother is disgusted at the PDA his normally straight-as-an arrow hyung shows to his noona all the time. 
 
Sometimes, he questions if rising to fame through a variety show love-line is not what his noona expected.
 
All he wants is for those crazy kids to settle down and for everyone to see what he sees 'a couple in love' and then maybe snatching back his 'Prince of Asia' title from his Jong Kook hyung who is now chatting with Dong Hoon hyung and his noona who looks so content while laying on Jong Kook hyung's shoulder. 
 
As he parks the car in front of the restaurant, he wonders if his wishes would  ever come true. Getting out of the car, he glances at the two lovebirds, then joins Dong Hoon in teasing the two