Miracles in December

EXO Series: Miracles In December

Sehun's POV

 

One day, she came from nowhere and approached me.

Hi, handsome. Do you have a girlfriend?”  She smiles to me make myself dumbfounded around my school friends. I'm just 18 years old teenage boy. Of course, I always meet with girls who randomly make love confession to me. Why not, I’m a Kingka at school. It’s not weird anymore. But none from them can make my heart clutching so hard. Like this time.

But, seeing the stranger smiles making the younger male of me feel scary. "N-no."

But she.. the stranger that I never seen before suddenly increase my heartbeat. Why? She’s an adult. Not a school girl. I knew it from her appearance even her looks so young. 

She smiled.

My world stops.

Sehun-ah!” someone called me.

I looked behind for a while and saw my best friend, Luhan was waved to me.  The bell was sound. I nodded to him before looking back to her again.

But she disappeared.

Just like that.

Maybe I’m just dreaming?” I shook my head and enter the school.  Run to Luhan. Chatting and laughing. This is my life. As an awesome, smart and handsome school boy. I love my teenage life. That’s what I always thought before silently she enters my private life.


 

But I was wrong when it’s not my dream..or my daydream. She’s alive.

Sehun-ah..” she smiled to me…again? Wait! She knew my name?

Who is she?” asked Luhan, whispered to me. But how could I know? This is just second meeting. Between me and her.

I love you, Sehun-ah!” she suddenly said those three magical words.  Enough to make my heart feel hurt..because of clutching so hard.

Young Lady..it’s late. We need to hurry..” someone called her. She looked behind for a while and smiled to her…butler? Wait, means she's not an average girl but why she's here and confessed to me?

Arasso!” she shouted.

Awkward.

Goodbye, Sehun-ah. I’m going to miss you.” She winked and waved to me before disappeared.. for second times.

I’m blank. What was happened just now?

Wow..she’s your new crush? She’s really pretty!”

I heard Luhan said something but I couldn’t hear it clearly.

That’s time.. met with her was changed for whole my beautiful teenage life. I think I fell in love with that stranger!


 

Sehun-ah!”

Huh?

I looked behind and saw her..again? For three times in just a day? It's must be kidding me.

I was alone. Luhan leave me behind because having dance practice. I skipped the practice because need to buy something for my mother's birthday gift. So, practically I was alone just before she came to near me.

What are you doing here? Want to buy a gift? Let me help you. I can get extra discount for you! Well, I have VVIP card ..”

Like Luhan said, she’s so pretty..nope, she’s really beautiful. Her scent is so good and soft. Her hair is so long straight, shine and fully black.

She hugs my arms without asked my permission first but weirdly, I’m also not refused her action! I like that…for first time!

Without knowing her name, we’re hangout together for whole day..and whole night.. Yes, whole night!

Maybe I was insane..or lost my mind or something.. but I have one night stand with her! It’s started with a kiss.. changed to beautiful kiss..it’s suddenly become hot and rough kiss.. we’re sharing a passionate kiss before it’s turned to beautiful night. We’re making love. I’m 18 years old teenage.. but lost my first to her..the stranger. I think same with her. I can feel it. She’s a too. I’m under her spell.

I love you, Sehun-ah..” she whispered at my ears, enough to make me on for second times. It’s going hot..and even hotter.

But the next morning, she’s disappeared…again.

My feeling..so hurt. Why I become like this?


 

Sehun-ah, good morning!”

It’s Luhan.

I smiled.

Where are you going last night? You never pick up my phone call.”

Last night? I’m blushing when remember about last night.

Somewhere…” I .

Tell me!”


 

 My day ended. But she’s not coming today.

Maybe tomorrow..or next day after tomorrow.

None.

Don’t know why but I still wait for her. Hope she will appear from nowhere again. But what I get, just disappointment.

It has been a month after our last meeting. That one night stand.

I thought it was end before suddenly…

Sehun-ah!”  She waits for me. Smiled and waved her hands.  My heart..

 I want to smile and replied back her waved. Yes, I do. But my pride refuses me to do that. She was leaving me behind before. 

Did am I sulking? Of course not! I don’t know her, even her name. She’s just a stranger and we’re only having one night stand a month ago. But, I can't denied that ONLY one night stand was give big impact to me.  A lot. I miss her. A lot.

 Seeing her again today, this feeling.. I’m so happy. I never feel this before but I’m really happy. Like I want to run and hug her.

But my pride say no…she not deserved for it.

Sehun-ah..I’m sorry. I should not going before say goodbye to you..I’m really sorry.” she said with sad face. I soften.

My body was shivering. I try to control myself. I was insane. Now...

I want to hug her.

I want to kiss her.

I want to touch her.

I want to say…* I miss you..*


 

She smiled again even I don’t say any words yet. But something looks different at her face today.  She’s wearing heavy make-up but still could not cover her face.. her PALE face.

Is she sick?


 


 


 

 


 


 

Hana's POV

 

 

My day is always same with other days.

It’s not fun.  My world..so quiet. Not colorful. No laughing. No teasing. No chatting.

I’m always alone, in this big mansion.

I’m a 25 years old lady. Young Lady. I’m the only daughter for this family. No dad but has a busy mom. She’s always going back home late. I understand and I never once blame her. Seeing her in healthy life and being happy are more than enough for me. I’m not study or working. I don’t want to. I refused to.  So, I’m free. Sometimes mom always nagging to me but I just smiled to her. I’m sorry, mom.

Mom...” I leaned my head to her shoulder. Tonight, she came back early, so we’re having dinner together. Of course, make me so happy.

Ermm…”

But my eyes are suddenly become so heavy.

Let me marry, mom. I want to marry..” I said. I know what mom will answer me.

Hana, don’t talk nonsense. We alrady discuss this matter before. You’re still young. If you feel bored, come help me at the company” said mom, continue her reading.

I smiled.

Mom is right, I’m still young but I have no time. I have NO time if I’m not married right now. In this world, I only have you and you only have me. I don’t want to see you in sadness if I gone one day. I want to give birth of my own child so that they can accompany you someday. I don’t want you live alone.

No, I just feel want to marry. Then, I will give birth of beautiful grandchildren for you.  Please give me the approval mom.” my eyes…why I feel so sleepy?

Then..you tell, with whom you want to marry? You also never have a boyfriend so how could I want to give approval?”

I’m sorry, mom. I can’t accompany you tonight. I love you, mom… I always love you.

Hana? Hana? Ermm..you fall asleep again. Aigoo..my lovely daughter. What should I do with you?”


 

Young Lady..”

I just ignore my butler’s calling. I looked up to see the sky. The blue sky. Beautiful and peaceful.

I like this feeling. I want to enjoy this for my whole life. I hope my world will stops even for second. Let me enjoy this moments.


 

Hana-sshi, I’m so regret to inform that your condition not very good. It’s going to be worst anytime. My advice, please bring your parents to discus about this more detail. Even though that percentage of the operation will be success is less than 40%, but it’s the only treatment for your disease.”

I smiled hard.

In other words, with or without the operation…I’m going to die, right doctor?”


 

I knew this things will happen soon. Yes, I’m dying. I have no hope. What should I do?

Mom, what should I do? Your only beloved daughter is dying…now. But I don’t want to leave you alone..

Someone..please tell me. What should I do? Please help me…


 

Sehun-ah!”

I heard someone voice.

I lifted my head. I saw a young teenage boy waved his hand to his friend. His friend… I stunned when I saw his friend.

My heart is suddenly beating fast. I can’t breathe normally. Oh, my God! What happened to me? Not now…I don’t want to die! I still have a lot things to do..Please!

Hurry up, Luhan! You’re too slow. We will be late for training..” He pouted.

Then, he smiled. The young school boy named Sehun was smiled.

I was wrong. I’m not dying..but his  smile make me could not breathe. What is this feeling? I’m never feeling something like this. Am I in love? Is it called love for first sight?


 

I’m free. So that, I’m always looks forward for him. Oh Sehun. Now..I’m a stalker? I don’t mind. Stalking to him make me feel happy, make me forget my suffering.

He’s a school boy. 18 years old young boy.  People said he’s a Kingka at school. Of course, I know ‘Kingka’ means for what even Iwas home schooling. Yes, I have no friends. Yet, he’s so different. All people like him. I like him too.. no, I think I fell in love with him. To the young and teenage boy.

Am I so crazy?

But I don’t care.

Age is just number. That’s I always said to myself. Call me selfish butseriously I have no time. Falling in love during this crucial times..a miracle for me.  I want to feel what is love about..

So..today, I decide to confess my feeling to him.

Hi, handsome. Do you have a girlfriend?”

Am I looks so desperate?

I’m sorry..but I have no times. I want to say 'I love you' but will you love me back?' to him and telling him that 'I’m not using you but I really love you'. Love is blind. Now, I know what is it means.


 

I wait for him again after school. I approached him for a while. Maybe he’s think I’m so annoying but I don’t care. Because in my condition right now, I have no time to feel any embarrassment.

I want to talk with him more. I really want it. But my butler cut my line. He pushed me to hurry.

Arasso!” I shouted.

I looked back to him.

Awkward.

Goodbye, Sehun-ah. I’m going to miss you.”  I winked and waved to him.

I’m sorry. I want to talk to you..but I need to go. I have a appointment with my doctor and I can't be late if I want to meet with you again, Sehun.


 


 

Our fate for this day still not ends. Honestly, I never thought that thing.

I meet him again.

He’s walked alone at the mall.

I’m not following him. I said true.

Well, this mall is under mom’s name. This is her property. I’m the heiress for sure but I believe it’s not belonging to me someday.  I’m just on my way to visit mom when I conciendence him.

Sehun-ah!” I’m so happy… without I realized, I was hugged his arms. I feel ashamed somehow but he not ignores me.

That’s make me more happy.

I’m hangout with him for whole day… for whole night!

I don’t know what happened to me. Am I crazy? I’m just having s*x with a school boy? Ani… it’s not s*x, it’s called making a love. Because I love him and I’m not played with him. I really love him. My first love sight.

He’s so great. I admit that. My first time with someone who I love, I’m really happy for that. I will not regret it.

He’s so cute. His skin very soft. His lips..always make me want to kiss more.

Sehun-ah..”

Y-yes?”

"If we have fate to see the first snow together this year, could you be my boyfriend?"

"WHAT?!" he sound shock but I already expect that.

"Promise me."

He suddenly silent.

"I love you, Sehun-ah" I whispered at his ears, leaned a soft kiss on his cheek before go to dreamland.


 

Next morning, my healthy suddenly become worst.

I leave him without saying goodbye. I don’t mean it. I’m sorry, Sehun. But I really love you…

The last thing I know.. I was fainted in my mansion. Alone.


 

When I woke up, mom cried beside my bed. In the hospital. I’m crying too. Seeing her cried like that make my heart torn into pieces. I don't want to see the most important person in my life crying because of me. She’s angry to me because never told her about my disease earlier. 

I’m sorry, mom..” my voice cracked after long sleeping. “I'm truly sorry... please don't cry anymore.”

I’m so touched when she blamed herself because not care about me.  She loves me a lot. Me too..mom.


 

Oh Sehun?

I miss him like crazy.

I want to see him.

I don’t care if he’s angry to me too..

I just want to see him.

It’s already a month after our one night stand.

I really love him..

My face so PALE, so I put make-up so heavy compared before. I want to looks so beautiful in front Sehun. I would not let my PALE face will scary him.

I wait for him after school…again.

Sehun-ah!” I smiled and waved my hands. But he looks cold.

Please smile to me, Sehun. I miss you…

Don’t let me die before see your smile..


 


 


 

Hana-sshi..I have something to tell you..” the doctor looks uneasy.

What is it, doctor?” asked me, only me and the doctor in the room. I will be discharge today but my mom still not coming yet.

You’re pregnant!”

What?”

My world suddenly stops. *Am I pregnant? It was happened just for once..how could be..Sehun?*

You’re pregnant and almost 4 weeks. I still not inform your mother but I think you must know about this. My advice, you should not give a birth for this child. With your condition right…”

No.. no.. I want this child!” I starts tears in panicked.

Hana-sshi.. listen to me. “

I burst out from the room without looked back again.

No matter what, I wants this child and I will give a birth for my own child. I was pregnant with Sehun’s child. My beloved man.


 

Sehun-ah!” I smiled. Sincere.

Students at surrounding starts whispered about me but I never care.

What do you want?” asked Sehun, cold-hearted.

My smile suddenly varnished. *Do you hate me, Sehun?*

Looking at my sad face make Sehun angry to himself. *What I had said to her? It is not as I want to say!*

I’m sorry, Sehun-ah..because disturb you today.” replied me., weakly. Normally, I'm not a too emotional person but today, I can’t accept the cold-hearted Sehun. I... just can't.


 

You’re pregnant”

Hana-ah! Are you pregnant? Tell me..who is he? Who is the father? Tell me, Hana!”

I want this child, mom..”

Don’t be crazy.. You’re not allowed to give birth for this child. I don’t care if people say I’m a bad mom but I want you still alive, Hana!”

I will become a mother, mom.. you should know my true feeling. You want me stay alive, so same with me.. I want my child alive too.. I love his father.”

Hana-ah!”


 

I’m sorry, Sehun-ah!” said me again. I steps back with smiles hard.

I'm leaving but stubborn Sehun still stunned at the same place. He not run for me because his pride is more important.

Hey..Sehun-ah! Do you really want to let she go?” said Luhan, from behind.

Luhan don’t know what happened but he never seen his best friend become like this. That girl is the same girl who confessed to Sehun a month ago. Sehun never care with the girls who make love confession to him but that girl..seen was touch his cold heart.


 

I walk alone on the street. This time, I feel so lonely. My mom still angry. Yet, my Sehun don’t want to talk with me again. I walk with no direction before suddenly I heard a horn sound from my side. I saw a speed car is coming to me.


 

Mom, is it the end for me?

Sehun, I'm sorry.

I feel so tired.


 


 


 


 


 

Sehun's POV


 

Yah! Are you crazy?”

Hana shocked. Someone pulled her arms and now she in my hug.

She knows this voice. “Sehun?”

I’m sorry.. I’m just mad with you.  I’m mad because you’re leaving me last time..” I hug Hana with tighten.

Sehun?” Hana still not believe. *Is it really you, Sehun?*

I miss you.. even you never told me your name yet..or maybe you think I’m so crazy..but what I want to say is I miss you. I really miss you..”

Hana cried. So am I.

Hana…my name is Kim Hana” Hana hugs me back.

I push her away from the hug, hold her shoulders, look into her deep eyes.. for second.

*I was insane..really.. but I can’t lied myself anymore.. this beautiful stranger was make me fell in love..*

I touch her soft lips with my thumb before leaned a kiss on that. Kiss..

*I really miss you..* I lost myself again..

*Mom, I’m sorry.. I really love him and..I want to protect our child..* Hana closed her eyes, kiss me back.

This kiss..so beautiful.


 


 


 


 

But, I never thought that I will lost her again, my beautiful stranger.

Why?

Our first snow, did you still remember your promised? I want to be your boyfriend. So, please keep your promise, arasso?


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Arasso, Hana?

 

But, she's not turning up for our first snow that year. Even, we couldn't celebrate our first Christmas together yet it was became our Last Christmas. Like a wind, she'd appeared in my life and also she was disappeared again after six months we were together like nothing happened between us.

This year is the second year. I wait the first snow without her by my side again, and still I hope there is miracle for us to meet again.

Because, I always love her.

 

"Sehun. Someone wants to meet with you."

I turn my head and seeing a middle age woman stand in front of me. She's Hana's mom. I knew her. And, I still remember that person so hating me start from our first meeting not long ago. So, I'm quite surprised when she's showing up today with... a adorable baby boy. His cheek was redden maybe because of cold. But who is the baby?

"Aunty..."

"I'm sorry, Sehun. I should meet with you earlier but everything was messed up that time."

I couldn't breathe. Something was happened.

"Hana..where is Hana? Is she okay?"

"I'm really sorry, Sehun."

Why I feel like dying?

Suddenly, the baby boy was crying when meet eyes with me. Kill me but I think I saw his eyes are hazel, exactly same with me.

 

"Hey, Hana.. why you looks so chubby nowadays?"

"Because I'm happy."

"But... it's so obvious you know from our first meeting. Just few months ago."

"I'm really happy, Sehun-ah."

 

" D-did he is.." I stuttered. I hope my thought is wrong. Please tell me that.

"He is your son."