Who is my mate?

Who is my mate?!

 

“Why are you here again? Please get out of my house.” You said coldly, tears threatening to fall out of your eyes.

 

“Please……listen to me……give me a chance.”  Chanyeol said. Looking at his mate looking so fearful of him made his heart break. He simply cant stand the thought of his mate being upset at him.

 

“Listen to what? Chanyeol, you nearly killed me. If you loved me, why did you do that? How could you do that to me!” Chanyeol could also detect disappointment and anger in your tone. There was no mistake about it, and that hurt him.

 

“I ask myself that everyday. I was just hungry, I haven’t been hunting and I came to your house to look for some food but you just came it and……I lost control.” He whispered, it seemed he too was affected by what happened.

 

 


 

You have been dating Chanyeol for about three months and have come to realize he was a werewolf one month ago. He explained to you that as wolves, they simply needed to hunt and would have the urge to transform during full moon. Well, obviously he did not explain that part about losing control. You have never seen him transform till that night…where you came home, only to find a wolf, staring at you with golden eyes. The moonlight reflected off his large golden eyes, showing nothing but hunger in his eyes. Soon he was pouncing onto you as if you were an animal that was about to be his dinner. Scratching you in different places, biting you in different places. Thankfully your good friend, Kai, who was also a werewolf you met through Chanyeol, came by to visit you. He immediately tackled Chanyeol and you ran out of the apartment. You then went straight to the hospital, blood dripping all over, wetting your shirt and you could hardly even think straight anymore.

 

Since that day, the werewolf gang, EXO, which you became close to, decided to prevent Chanyeol from visiting you.

 

 


 

You looked up at him. Before that incident, you would probably have felt warmth, the urge to hug him, but right now, all you could only feel was fear. You looked at your arm that was in a cast and the scatches at your legs. Your hands were trembling, and your voice quivered as you said, “Please leave. These scars that you inflicted upon me would take some time to heal. ”

 

Just at that moment, Kai came into your house and pounced onto Chanyeol, punching him repeatedly. You were shocked for a moment before you calmed yourself and stopped Kai. “Kai, you don’t have to bother! Stop!” You grabbed his arms.

 

He stepped back, eyes still having a golden tint and he was still panting vigorously. Chanyeol stood up slowly, his eyes showing a threatening glare, snapping at Kai, “So what, you want to get involved with me and my mate’s business?”

 

“Well, the last time I did, I saved her life.”

There was a silence, as we all remembered what happened. A chill went down my spine as I thought about it.

“Besides, you aren’t even sure if she’s actually your mate.”

“Wait………what?” The last time you checked, Chanyeol was all about you being his mate.

“Well….isn’t it obvious, she has that strong smell!! The smell of a wolf’s mate! One that attracts a wolf.” Chanyeol stuttered.

Kai scoffed and retorted, “Well, that only means that she’s a wolf’s mate, not yours.”

“Well, I was the only wolf she knew! And only I liked her! So who else could it be? …………….. Wait……..Are you trying to say you’re in love with her?” Chanyeol sputtered out, eyes widening.

“Yes” Kai replied confidently as he held me by my shoulders. “And for all you know, she could be my mate. We haven’t even seen your eyes turn bright gold, so in fact, you have not officially recognized her as your mate. Plus, you tried to kill her! Which wolf would actually kill their mate?! ”

That was all new news to me.

“Great” I spat out. “Not only my mate tried to kill me, I found out that he isn’t actually my mate” 

Chanyeol looked down, not being able to face you.

So...who is your mate?! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hiiiiii. This is the second fic i wrote so i really appreciate your comments! If you spot bad grammer please do tell me because i didnt actually check! I was lazy :P I have really been in love with supernatural exo so i hoped you enjoyed it. I know it's not really good but i'll try to improve so please do give your feedback!  Thank you for reading this!