Should we telll them?

Wait, do i love you?

XiuMin`s POV

 

"Leave me alone..." was all LuHan could say between his sobs. He couldn`t talk or even be near the others after this news.

"No, not before you tell me what has happened" XiuMin answered. He couldn`t just leave his bestfriend upset and crying.

"Stay away from me... I don`t want to be with you anymore..." he said and finally got out of XiuMin`s big, nice bearhug, and started walking away with his friend, ChaeLin.

"LuHan, wait-" XiuMin says as the grabs LuHan`s hand.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE; YOU IDIOT!" LuHan screamed. He dragged away his hand from XiuMin, and punched him.

*XiuMin falls on the back to the ground, and passes out*

"I just wanted you to tell-" XiuMin started but then passed out.

"Omg, what have i done..." LuHan said and falled to the ground on his knees.

"It wasn`t your fault, LuHan..." ChaeLin sayed as she got down on her knees, and put her hand on his shoulder.

"XiuMin!" BaekHyun screamed and runned over to the other 3.

"Let`s get him to his room, so he could rest." ChaeLin that was standing up says and picks XiuMin up.

"Alright..." LuHan sayed shyly.

*Everyone starts walking to XiuMin`s room*

"What happened with XiuMin?" BaekHyun asks while  they`re open open XiuMin`s door to his room.

*ChaeLin starts telling him what happened, and puts XiuMin on the bed*

"Why did you do that Lulu?" he asks confused.

"Because... it happened something..." LuHan starts but then stops.

"Guys, sorry to interrupt, but i think he is waking up..." ChaeLin says to the two upset guys to her left.

"hmm..." XiuMin mumbles while he opens his eyes slowly to see, three people standing to his left side off the bed.

"XiuMin! I am so sorry! I didn`t mean it-" LuHan sits next to XiuMin and grabs his hand.

"Take it easy..." XiuMin answers with sleepy eyes

"Wow, did you punch him so hard in the head, that he passed out?" BaekHyun asks Luhan who just looks at him.

"Yeah, Tao showed me some moves yesterday..." he answers and blushes.

"I didn`t really mean to use it... sorry XiuMin." LuHan turns his head to the guy who lays on his bed.

"Hey, it`s okay." XiuMin answers and smiles to LuHan.

"But why was you upset?" XiuMin asks him and tries to sit up.

"Wow, take it easy, i knocked you out so hard, that you got a big bump" LuHan says while helping him sitting straight up.

"That wasn`t the answer to my question... " he says and put his arms crossed.

"LuHan,I asked the boss, and it was okay if we tell them..." ChaeLin suddenly says and her voice becomes serious.

"You did?" LuHan ask her confused.

"Yeah, so tell them or else i have to do it." she says and smiles.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author`s note

I don`t even know what i am writing anymore. I didn`t have any idea of what to write. So instead, this came! I am so dissapointed on myself, for writing this chapter:(