Sorry For Breaking Your Precious Cup

Responsibilty For It
Annoyeong :) Sorry For The Late Update As You Know, I Am Being Busy For my Another Account Fanfic :( Mind Subscribing To SooKey "Love Between Fate" And JongSica "It Depends On Our Way" ? Tyvm :D This Might Be A Short Chapter ^^

After 2 Days,Jessica Came To Donghae House And She Rang The Doorbell.

"Eomma!!!!" Soon Shin Yelled And Hug Jessica.

"Ohh~Annoyeong" Jessica Said Coldly To Soon Shin And Hug Her Back.

Donghae : Tchhh *Walked Away*

Jessica : Arghh *She Said And Glance At Him*

"Hmm What Do I Need To Do?" She Asked Him.

"Anything....As Long Dun Touch My Belonging."Donghae Said

"Whatever."She Said And Continue To Take Care Of Soon Shin.

"Eomma Ah~ I Am Hungry." Soon Shin Said

"Arasso~Please Call Me Jessica.."Jessica Said

JESSICA POV

I Went To The Kitchen And Started To Look For Food For Soon Shin.Since Donghae Went To Meet Someone For Awhile....Aishhh Chincha~Hmm Let Me See...Normally Kid Loves To Eat Strawberrys & Cherries.So She Grabbed A Plate And Cut Some Strawberrys And Cherries.I Think Most Kid Loves To Drink Fruit Juice So I Open The Fridge And Check Weather It Have Apple Juice Or So Whatever.I Saw There's A Bottle Of Orange And Took It Out. I Find Soon Shin Cup And I Saw A Cute Cup And Though It Was Her's. So I Took The Cup And Suddenly I Heard A "BANG" Came From The Main Door.I Was Frighten A Drop The Cup."Omo!! The Cup!!" I Scream And Use My Hand To Pick Up.Suddenly The A Piece Of The Scratch Me "Ouch" But I Didn't Care I Continue Picking Up The Pieces And I Heard Footstep Coming. I Saw A Familiar Figure.I Saw Donghae With A Shock And Angry Face.I Feel Something Bad Is Gonna Happen But I Dunno , When I Saw Him My Heart Was Beating So Fast.

END OF JESSICA POV AND IT WAS DONGHAE POV

"YAHHHHH....!! WHY DID U BROKE THE CUP?" I Yelled At Her Cos She Broke My Precious Cup That Sohee Bought For Me. It Was Really Awkward.I Was So Angry And Shock.

"Mianhae Mianhae Mianhae !!" She Keep Apologising.

"Aishhhhh"i Said And Walked Off With A Sad Face.

JESSICA POV

I Think That Isn't Soon Shin Cup....It's His Wife One. No Wonder He So Anxious....Tonight I Am Sleeping With Soon Shin Since I Am With Her I Can Asked Her For The Materials For Sticking Back The Cup.I Will Make The Cup Back To Original One And Give It To Him.

STILL JESSICA POV - NIGHT TIME

I Asked Soon Shin For Many Materials LOL and She Went To Bed. The Time Now Was Midnight 1AM I Think He Should Be Asleep.I Start Puting The Pieces Up It Took Be A Long Time But It's Okay Since Its His Cup By His Wife.I Dunno Why Am I Heartbreak ....Am I Falling For Him? Ani Ani....After 3HRS Of Fixing....I Saw The Original Cup Was Back YES !! I Put It On A Small Box Where It Can Fit The Cup And Cover It And Wrote A Sticky Note.

"Dear Donghae OPPA Yah I Dunno What Can I Call You....Sorry For Breaking Your Cup Yesterday. I AM SORRY !! Open This Box Noww !! ^_^ From , The Girl Who Broke Ur Precious Cup Jessica"

I Stick It On The Small Box Cover :D And I Slowly Went Walk Into His Room, And I Put That On His Bed Side Table.I Saw Him Sleeping So Cutee...Awwww...Wait! WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING ? Aishh Watever I Going To Get Some Water And Watch TV Coz I Am Too Awake And Sleepy. Aishh....After 1hr Of Watching,I Close The TV And Slept On The Couch.

END OF JESSICA POV

DONGHAE POV

it Was 8am In the Morning And I Woke Up And I Saw A Small Box Beside Me And I Grab And It's Says ........(A/N: Read The Top What Jessica Has Written In The Sticky Note) And I Open The Box And Saw The Cup That She Have Broken.OMO What Time Did She Work Untill....Aishhh Chincha~ I Though And Get Out Of The Bed And Went To The Kitchen To Grab Some Water :) And I Saw Jessica Sleeping On The Couch....Hmm Let's See What Time She Open The TV Yesterday.....I Checked And It's Said "TV Last Opened At 4:15am Off At 5am" She Stayed Up Untill So Late ? Oops Sorry! Should I Wake Her Up Or Let Her Sleep More? Hmmm....I Think She Should Sleep More And I Smiled.

=TO BE CONTINUE=

Awwww Long Chapter :) Sorry If There Is Any Grammer Or Spelling Mistake And Most Sorry Is For late Update :( Please Subscribe To The Story Below (Link) If U Love HaeSica :) Gomawo It's A One Shot !! ^_^

iLoveYou Forever (HaeSica) : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/90677/iloveyou-forever-donghae-haesica-jessica

NO SILENT READERS AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :)

COMMENTER & SUBSCRIBERS ARE WARMLY WELCOME AND LOVE :D