1

Half of my half

I

******

/Ahri POV 

You are too tired to do your homeworks and you doesn't want to do it because it's the subject that you hate the most. Mathematics. Aah~ I really hate Mathematics.

I lay on my bed as I am on my way to sleep and dream about my boyfriend but suddenly my mom knocks the door and ask me to shower and wear something nice and please make up so my fce will not looks like a ghost. 

Actually I'm so confious but I just follow what my mom ask me to do. I f I didn't follow, she will turn to a wild lion and screams to me and bla bla bla.

But why my mom ask me to do that such as wear something nice? She doesn't care if I wear something casual like short and singlet. And she ask me to wear an annoying blouse. I hate that blouse because it is in a pink colour and got lace.

I hate lace and pink very much. Although I know that girl should like the things like that, but not me. Hey, don't say that I'm a tomboy. I'm not!

After done shower and make up and pour some perfume and wear the annoying blouse, I go to the living room and I see my mom with my boyfriend.

OH SE HUN.

Yeah~ he is my boyfriend. My cute boyfriend. My innocent boyfriend. My boyfriend that loves bubble tea so much. My boyfriend that got a parrot hair before. Hahaha, I miss that hair.

My mom say that Sehun want to take me go somewhere as my mom allowed. I look at Sehun face and he is just smile.

THANKS SEHUN! BECAUSE SAVE ME FROM MY HOMEWORK!

I waer my shoes and walk to outside from the house with Sehun happily. Sehun looks at my face and just smile.

We are holding each other hands and we keep talking bout random things. Soemtmes we laugh and the other couples look at us and mae a face "We are more sweet than you ". 

I don't care .

So, I'm hungry and same goes to Sehun. So we stop at the near cafe and eat.

Then we go shopping and he send me to home.

What a boring date Sehun.

*Yawn*

I look at the clock and it's 7.00 pm and I still got a lot of homeworks to do. So I decide to do.

While texting with Sehun.

I don't think so I can do it.

Hahahaha.

*****

 

I don't have any idea to do but just wait :D