니가 뭔데

니가 뭔데 Who You (Sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 months past like 2 years. Time flew past too slow for them.

He, who live in regret, depress, and jealousy. 

She, who live in sadness, anger, and in despair.

They both wanted to be back together. But none of them is willing to accept this fact. 

Their cruel fact. 

They both pitied them. 

While they both pretended to be ignorant.

 

 

"Yoong~ Let's go shopping?" Yuri asked in a cheerful manner, trying to spread her cheerfulness to her. Hopefully. 

"I am busy." Her words, are always lesser than 5 words. 

"SO NOW WHAT ARE YOU BUSY AT?! HUH?! BUSY STARING AT THE CEILING THINKING OF JIYONG OPPA?!" She bursted out. Her bubbly image was gone right after this outburst. She was always patient, but not with this lifeless Im Yoona this time round. 

She was right. She thought. She was busy staring at the ceiling, not thinking about anything but Jiyong. 

And their promise...

"Jiyong oppa~ Can you promise me something?" Yoona asked, looking at him straight into his eyes. 

"You know I don't do promises, Yoong." He said. He look at the now-pouting Yoona, as he giggled. 

"Araso~ Name what you want." Her sweet smile flashed on her face almost immediatly, and he was amazed by her beauty.

"Can you promise not to leave me?" Her facial expression turned into a serious one, as she removed her hands from his. 

"But..." 

"BUT?!" 

"What if you abuse me? You're Him Yoona ya' know!" Jiyong joked as Yoona hit him. 

"Pfft. I hate you." 

"But I know you love me~ Araso~ I promise you. I will never ever leave you. I will love you forever, I promise." 

"I thought you don't do promises?" Yoona teased. 

"Imma punish you now!" Jiyong laughed evilly, and pull her into a tight embrace. 

"Don't leave me." He mumbled. She smiled.

 

 

After thinking of their beautiful memory, she found her cheeks wet with her tears. 

She cried harder. 

He had broke his promise...

His only promise...

 

 

"Yo bro! Wanna hit the club today?" Youngbae asked. Jiyong used to love clubbing, but ever since dating Yoona, he kept himself to her and only her. 

"I am busy composing. Can't you see?" He yelled at Youngbae. Youngbae was clearly, frustrated. He was being nice! 

"So yeah, composing you mean huh? I seriously wonder if someone created a new music note called 'Yoona'. It you want her back, do something! It's totally useless if you sit there 'composing'" Youngbae said sarcastically. 

He is right. He thought. He ain't composing.

He closed his eyes, thinking of the beautiful memory they once shared...

"Yah~ Let me go. I won't leave you. I promise." Yoona whined and pouted cutely.

"No." 

"Apa! You're hugging me way too tight!" Yoona bellowed, hitting his back.

"Yah! Apa!" He winced in pain. 

"That's what you get for punishing the great, Him Yoona. Muahahaha!" Yoona laughed evily.

"Yoong. Can you promise me something too?" 

"Shoot." 

"To not look at other men except me. Can you do it?" Jiyong asked, as he tuck her hair behind her ears, and gave her a peck on her forehead. 

"I... am sorry." 

"W-why?" He asked, voice shaking, as he gave her a panic look. 

"I have a appa at home, and the other Big Bang oppas are close to me too..." She pouted.

"Okay, fine. They are exceptional." 

"Kekeke~  I promise! I love you Kwon Jiyong!" Yoona said, then kissed him. He was caught off guard.

Their lips parted, Jiyong whispered, "I love you too Jagi~". He kissed her this time round, deepening it every now and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter