The Greatest Gift Of All

Those Three Words
 
 
It had been just over a month since Key had begun to live with his saviour that saved him from the  rat infested streets. He had loved every moment spent with the older man, he always treated Key was the most delicate care, making the feline eyed boy feel like he was the most special human on earth. Key still went with the older to the coffee shop and two weeks after he had been saved, the older managed to get him a job in the same shop, thinking it was the perfect way to help get back on his feet and he wouldn't be alone.
 
Jonghyun was the only person he truly trusted with his life and he certainly had no regrets opening up on that bitter cold day. He was going to be spending Christmas with the older and it will be the first time Key had someone to share the special day with. Key felt bad as he had no idea what to buy for the older, he couldn't afford much as he gave most of his money to Jonghyun for his keep despite the older saying it was ok and he should keep his money for something special. Key wanted to give Jonghyun the world, yet he didn't think it was enough.
 
"Hey Bummie what are you thinking about, you seem in a daze" Jonghyun asked, and gently poked Key's nose who wrinkled it up in return.
 
"N..nothing really, just everything seems so surreal to me, a month ago I was sleeping on a bit of wet cardboard and now I'm in luxury" Key said and looked up into those adorable puppy eye's he had come to love so much, they made him feel safe and wanted.
 
"Kibummie, you deserve luxury babe though I doubt my apartment is like Buckingham palace though" Jonghyun joked and squeezed the younger that was laying in his embrace.
 
It was Christmas eve and the two boy's were snuggled up on the sofa watching some cheesy movie that had Key giggling all the way through it. Jonghyun vowed to him self that this Christmas was going to be extra special as it was Key's first proper one. He had gotten Key involved in making some special cookies and Christmas biscuits and mince pies. They went out and got a lovely tree and multi coloured light's to decorate the tree with tinsel and little snow men and penguins hung from the ceiling. They had light's all a round the front room and it truly felt so warm and cosy, the Christmas feeling brighting the place up a little.
 
Key had loved every moment and Jonghyun swore Key had said thank you so many times, he had become a broken record. They had spent the evening munching on Chocolate, cake and biscuits, Jonghyun was so happy to see Key completely change from the day he saved the younger boy, he had more life in his beautiful feline eye's and his black hair had become soft and fluffy.
 
His milky white skin glowed brightly and he had gained so much weight that Jonghyun could no longer see Key's ribs through his skin. Under the tree laid quite a few gifts and Key felt so bad as he had indeed struggled to get Jonghyun anything though he had one present for the older boy.
 
"To me it is though Jjong, your my angel and I am really grateful and thankful for everything" Key said and looked at Jonghyun who just beamed brightly at the younger boy, making his heart flutter wildly.
 
"Bummie, you must be tired saying thank you so much, it's alright sweetheart, I would do it over and over again, your very special to me" Jonghyun said and leaned down to peck Key's forehead causing the younger to blush.
 
"I never get fed up with saying thank you because I really mean it" Key said, he was a little speechless when Jonghyun had said he was special, Key felt like he hadn't done much to deserve such a beautiful compliment.
 
"I know you mean it sweetheart and honestly it's alright, I'm thankful to have you here with me no matter what season it is out side. Your home now and never forget that" Jonghyun said and removed one of his hands from Key's waist and found his hand, intertwining their finger's, fitting perfectly like a puzzle
piece.
 
"I..I...I don't know what to say Jjong" Key whispered out, his emotion's taking over. He must of done something very special to have Jonghyun in his life and to have the older look after him so well. 
 
"Just promise me your get better still and won't leave me ok, I may only have known you a month yet your very special to me and just the thought's of what you have been through breaks my heart and hurts" Jonghyun said honestly.
 
Over the month they had spent together, Key had opened up more, telling Jonghyun about his past and how he has never had someone who liked him or loved him. He was a loner growing up, his parents hated him because they wanted a daughter and when his mum feel pregnant again, she miscarried and Key was the target for the cause of it. He never had friends, never had anyone wish him a happy birthday or a merry Christmas.
 
Never tried an Easter egg or had some one tell him he was special, that was up until now though. Jonghyun had accepted the younger with open arm's, showering him with tender loving care, the weird feelings made Key cry in the beginning, to feel some what a little special was the best feeling on earth and no one could take that away from Key. Jonghyun loved to hold Key in his arm's. intertwine their finger's and peck his forehead, nose and cheek.
 
Loved complimenting the younger and watching him giggle and smile. His feline eye's twinkling brightly, they could light up the sky alone. Jonghyun was also very proud of Key who had done everything to help, he was amazing in the coffee shop. Of course Key made a few mistakes but everyone does and it wasn't a big deal though to Key it was like the world was ending, the constant string of "I'm sorry" and bowing deeply to everyone.
 
"I...I..I promise Jjong, I love it here and wouldn't like to go back to the ally way. Please don't get bored with me and kick me out" Key pleaded and Jonghyun saw the worry in those eye's and it broke his heart just how vulnerable Key was.
 
"Kibummie baby I never ever get bored of you darling, I love you here by my side and that is where you belong" Jonghyun said and squeezed the younger's hand lightly and smiled warmly, the worry in those feline eye's vanished as was replaced with happiness and hope.
 
It was beginning to get late and both felt sleepy but Key wanted to stay up until midnight to wish the older a merry Christmas and hopefully give him his one and only present. Key felt his heart beating a million miles an hour at the thought of what could happen. It could go wrong and he would be back where he started, on the soggy cardboard down the ally way or it will be great and Jonghyun will hopefully like it.
 
Jonghyun handed Key the last Christmas cookie to eat and smiled at the younger to let him know it was fine for him to have it. Key munched on the cookie with little chocolate chips in side and a little green tree made from icing on top. Jonghyun couldn't help but squeal on the inside at how cute Key looked, he gently moved his other hand to Key's lips and gently brushed away the few crumbs that were left behind, a red tint coating the younger's cheeks at the sweet, gentle action.
 
"Y..you had some crumbs on your lip Bummie" Jonghyun whispered out and moved his hand back to Key's waist, his eye's trained on Key's face, taking in his pure beauty.
 
"T..t..thank you Jjongie" Key mumbled and looked down picking a bit of the cookie and putting in Jonghyun's mouth, wide puppy eye's looked back at the sudden sweet action of the younger but soon smiled and happily munched on the sweet treat as Key smiled at him.
 
"Hey Bummie, it's only ten minutes until midnight, you excited my little muffin" Jonghyun asked and Key's eye's sparkled at the mention of Christmas day approaching in ten minutes. This was going to be when he gives Jonghyun his present.
 
"Yeah I am, it needs to hurry up though" key said, butterflies erupting in his belly at the thought of what could happen in ten minutes time.
 
Jonghyun chuckled and got up to get them both a top up drink, Key wasn't very found of alcohol so it was some special cherry, fizzy soda for the younger boy who had become rather addicted to the stuff. Jonghyun looked at the clock and it seemed like time was slowly dragging down, he may of gone out and gotten Key loads of presents but he thought the younger deserved it.
 
He had gotten Key new clothes which Jonghyun had been helping Key build up over the month, a cute Key necklace which would symbolise that he was the Key to his heart. Some new trainers and after shave and few other little bits, he hoped Key would like what he had gotten and he had also another surprise but wanted to wait until midnight so it could be the first present he gave Key.
 
Walking back in to the living room, Key was pouting slightly at Jonghyun disappearing like that but soon a smile replaced the pout when Jonghyun's at back down and intertwined their finger's again. Both had their eye's trained on the clock, just waiting for the little arrows to hit twelve. Both kept silent until the clock sounded out as the arrows hit midnight
 
"Merry Christmas Bummie" Jonghyun said first and turned to the younger who was looking at him with big hopeful eye's.
 
"Merry Christmas Jjong, I..I...I have something I...I would like to give you" Key stuttered out, nerves taking over and feeling rather scared in case he scared Jonghyun away.
 
"Really, what is it Kibummie" Jonghyun beamed, getting excited and he looked like a rather hyper puppy bouncing in his seat.
 
"I..I..It's not much b...b..but it's really special and I...I..I want you to have it" Key said and took both of Jonghyun's larger hand's into his smaller pale hands.
 
Jonghyun looked a little worried as Key looked scared but didn't say anything as this was Key's moment and didn't want to ruin it for the younger. No matter what the younger was giving him, he will cherish it with his life, care and love it and he will make sure he will keep it by his side forever.
 
"I...I have never given a present to anyone so your the first Jjong. I...It's not much but I would like to give you my heart, I..it's not like giving you the world but it's a small start" Key said and he looked down after he had said his little speech, scared of the older's reaction.
 
"K..K...Key a...are you sure babe, what do you mean it's not much, you giving me your heart is the greatest gift I could of ever received" Jonghyun said, heart beating wildly as Key opened up to him and his trusting him enough to have his heart.
 
"Y...Your not mad, you accept my little gift" Key asked un sure whether Jonghyun was joking or being honest yet he saw love fill those large puppy eyes.
 
"Mad? Kibummie I was going to give you my heart as well, this is the best thing I have ever been given" Jonghyun said, he was still a little shocked yet so happy.
 
"I...I love you Jonghyun" Key said and shiver's ran down Jonghyun's back, a huge grin painting his plump lips, wow he would never get sick of hearing the younger say those three words.
 
"I love you too Key, my precious little muffin" Jonghyun said and leaned down, Key felt shy but moved forward.
 
Time seemed to stop as Plump lips gently placed them self's on the bow shaped lips. Electric shocks bolted through their veins and it felt like the most perfect feeling in the world. In that moment nothing mattered any more, it was just them alone, finally connecting as one after a month. Key felt like he was in total bliss, this was not just a kiss, but his very first kiss and he gave it to the one person he loved, trusted and cared for.
 
Their lips moved in sync together, it wasn't rough or forced, just slow and full of love. After a while they parted, getting some oxygen back in to them, Jonghyun pulled Key in to his lap and pecked all over the younger's face causing him to giggle lightly.
 
"My first kiss" Key mumbled as they parted, Jonghyun heard and gasped, it made that kiss even more special, not only has it sealed their love but to be his boyfriend's first kiss was even sweeter.
 
"Thank you Kibummie, I love you so, so much my beautiful angel, I got to be your first kiss" Jonghyun said and pecked the younger's lips, he was already addicted to those soft velvet like bow shaped lips, hint of peach lingered on his lips from where Key had been using a chap stick. Jonghyun couldn't help smiling brightly, like he had been won the lottery.
 
"I love you too my cute hyper, cheesy puppy" Key giggled at the fake pout on Jonghyun's lips as he heard what he had said and pecked it away, both sat in the tight embrace for a while, letting everything settle in, that finally they had each other and had confessed their love to each other, it was already the best Christmas ever.
 
After a while Jonghyun could hear cute little snore's come from Key and little pants of breath hitting his neck. Grinning brightly, he carefully looked round to see Key fast a sleep on Jonghyun's lap.  his black bang's falling in to his eye's so Jonghyun carefully swept them to one side, pecking the younger's forehead lightly.
 
"My Bummie is a tired teddy now, I love you so much" Jonghyun whispered and pecked Key's check, tightening his hold on the younger, getting up and heading to the bedroom to get Key to bed
 
The older's heart melting at the sight of his now adorable boyfriend. It had shocked him when Key said that giving him is heart wasn't much or special because it was more then that. Key had not only giving him his heart but also he had given him the world as well because Key was his world and everything revolved around the younger boy and nothing will ever change.
 
He then promised to him that having Key's heart was greatest gift ever given and he planned to treasure, love, protect, care and cherish it with all his power, to make sure Key smiled each day, and enjoyed a life blooming with colour and laugher.
 
He really won't ever get sick of hearing Key say those precious three words, they were the world's sweetest lullaby and how can you get sick and tired of hearing the one you love being open and showing his feeling's like that. Key was his soul  mate, his life and his world and they had plenty more years to spend together and say those three words over and over again.

A/N Hello lovelies <3

First of my 6 subber's already, I'm not worthy ><

 

I hope this sequel doesn't disappoint and was just as good as the main story XD

 

Comment and Subscribe, let me know what you thought (Did I kill you all again with fluff) XD