Yunho thinks he can cook...

Changmin's Payback

“Hyung, you must pay for my meal for a whole week for making me ate that piece of garbage you called food. It was horrifying!”

Yunho look at Changmin who is still making a very disgusted face as he touched the back of his neck in guilt. “Hmm ok..ok. I will pay for your meal and I’m sorry. I will make sure that my cooking skill improves before our next fan meet.”

“Improve??!!! Hyung you said that the last time I had diarrhoea and now I’m not feeling any better. “

“owh well…owh look I have arrive at my place so see you tomorrow  eh dongsaeng.”

Yunho hurriedly got out from TVXQ’s van to get away from Changmin’s rant on how bad he’s at cooking and how he should stay away from cooking . But unfortunately for Changmin, Yunho is just too enamoured in cooking to stop now. For him, as long as he don’t give up and keep sharpened his cooking skill he’s bound to succeed. He is too in denial to be stop now. But maybe there is someone that can make him stop from torturing his poor maknae.

Jaejoong is amused. He knows his other half is stubborn as hell but sometime he must know when and what to let go of. Besides it’s not importance if he mastered the skill or not.

Yunho enters his penthouse and feels great when he sees Jaejoong sitting on the couch in living room waiting for him.

“Hey babe...”

“Yunho, Changminnie called me earlier.”

“Really and…” Yunho looks at Jaejoong while thinking what so importance for Jaejoong to tell him that because it’s nothing unusual for Changmin to contact Jaejoong.

“Yun, how many times do I have to tell you not to cook and feed Changmin your so called food? You’re sleeping on the couch tonight and goodnight.”

Yunho watched Jaejoong just walks away into their bedroom and heard the door being locked.

“Wait..wait Jae!! Open the door! Ok I promise to never try cooking again!! Pleaseeee Jaeeee….”

At another place a certain tall guy is smirking while reading his text message said ‘Done’.

 

Comments and contructive criticisms are welcome! ;-)