Final

Ultimate Sacrifice

Listen to this :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-RjpZAFzkE


Luhan’s POV

 

I didn’t know what she did wrong to deserve this. I’ve been watching her for a long time and I’ve fallen in love with her. I decided to disobey my boss and protect her no matter what.

“Miss, are you lost?” I said to her, her eyes were filled with fear.

“No,” her voice was so sad. “I’m here because I have nowhere to go. My family died a long time ago and I’ve been living in the streets since then,”

“It’s ok,” she flinched when I touched her shoulders. “Don’t be afraid. I’m here to help you. My name is Luhan,”

“I am Hae Won,”

“Let’s go Hae Won,” I held out my hand and she took it, sending electricity on my body. “I’ll take care of you from now on,”

 

Hae Won and I arrived to my house, along with some of friends. This is a house for angels like me, so we could hide undercover from the humans. I took her to my room and let her sleep.

“What do you think you’re doing Luhan?” Xiumin, another angel, said.

“I’m helping her. This is what we angels are supposed to do right?” I said to him.

“If we should help every unfortunate soul out there, we might as well take every human here!” Xiumin raised his voice. “This is about her, isn’t it?”

“Xiumin, I’ve watched her all her life. I know for a fact that she didn’t deserve any of this,” I look at him, pleading. “Please help me,”

Xiumin sighed. “Fine, I’ll see what I can do. But, you do know that He will know about this right?”

“I’m sure He already knows. I’m just praying that He will understand,” It’s my turn to sigh.

 

Few weeks passed and I got to know Hae Won better. One of the things I love about her is her smile. It’s very angelic and I mean that coming from an angel myself. The only thing that I’m struggling with is not being able to tell her how I feel about her.

 

We were in our room and we were contented just lying around doing nothing, just embraced in each other arms. I was seated, my head on the headboard and her head was on my chest listening as I breathe.

“Thank you for saving me,” Hae Won said for the nth time. “You’re like my own guardian angel,”

“Do you believe in angels Hae Won?” I asked her.

“Yes,” Hae Won looked at me with such happiness in her eyes. “After all that I’ve been through, even though I may seem the unluckiest person in the world, I’m still grateful for whoever is watching me up there because without them I would never have met you. Someone must’ve sent you to me to save me from myself so I still believe that there are such things as angels,”

 

We went back to being silent; her words sinking into me making me feel giddy. Everything was fine until we heard Lay screaming downstairs.

“Luhan! I need your help! Xiumin is wounded!” Lay exclaimed.

 

Hae Won didn’t say anything and just followed me as I ran downstairs. She stayed silent as Lay treat the wounded form of Xiumin.

“Luhan, get my equipment. My powers aren’t enough to heal him,” Lay broke my chain of thought.

I ran to Lay’s room and grabbed his bag of magical stuff. “Here, let me help you,” I panted.

 

Lay and I combined out healing powers (all angels have healing powers) to help Xiumin. I caught glimpse of Hae Won, her hands were clutched together.

“Please, help Xiumin. I beg you. Help him. I owe them everything,” I realized that Hae Won was praying.

 

And as if the Almighty heard her cries, I felt my healing powers increase.

“Luhan, did you feel that?” Lay asked me.

“I did. He heard her,” I nodded.

We looked at Xiumin and all of his wounds were already healed.

 

Lay and I carried Xiumin to the couch so he could rest.

“You guys better carry him upstairs to his room,” Hae Won began to say. “I’ll make food for all of us. One of you should watch over him just in case Xiumin wakes up,” with that, she left.

 

We nodded at Hae Won’s retreating figure and brought Xiumin up to his room.

“You’re lucky to have a girl like Hae Won by your side,” Lay took the seat beside Xiumin’s bed.

“Yeah I truly am,” I smiled. “Will I have to tell her the truth?”

Lay frowned. “I don’t think the Almighty will like that, but I’ll talk to him when Xiumin wakes up,” I nodded at him and went downstairs.

 

I walked to the dining room and smelled something good. Hae Won went out from the kitchen, food in her hands.

“Are you hungry?” Hae Won flashed her angelic smile.

“A little bit,” I bit my lip.

“Well, take a seat,” Hae Won put down the plates she was holding. “I’m just finishing up the deserts,”

“Hae Won!” I called. “Aren’t you going to ask me about what happened earlier?”

Hae Won looked at me her eyes portraying something I can’t distinguish. “Luhan,” she smiled her angelic eyes that I love so much. “I trust you with my life. If you don’t want or can’t say it to me right now, I’ll understand. But if you decided that you trust me enough to let me know, I’ll be here listening and believing to your every word,”

I stood up and approached her. “What did I do to deserve someone like you by my side?” I hugged her and felt her hug me back.

 

After hugging for awhile, we heard the doorbell rang. Hae Won chuckled.

“Let’s answer it together,” Hae Won pushed her body away but kept our hands linked as we went to the door.

 

I slowly opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw who it was.

“B-big brother,” I whispered. Hae Won looked at me with worry.

“Good evening Luhan,” the man bowed at me. “Good evening Hae Won. My name is Kris Wu,”

“Please come in Mr. Wu,” Hae Won greeted at him. “Luhan, can you please tell Lay that we have a visitor,”

“Please call me Kris,” He said to Hae Won.

 

I nearly flew at Xiumin’s room. I saw that Xiumin was already awake. His eyes and Lay’s were filled with fear and anger.

“Big brother is downstairs. I think we should all talk to him,” I said.

“What is he doing here personally? He doesn’t like going to the human world,” Xiumin stated. I shrugged.

 

All three of us went to the dining room to join big brother and Hae Won.

“Xiumin! Thank God you’re awake,” Hae Won ran to Xiumin. Big brother just winked at us.

“Actually, I’m here because we need to tell Hae Won the truth since she saw your powers,” he said.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea, big brother?” Lay asked.

“Yah Zhang Yixing! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Big Brother? It’s Kris ok?” Kris ran his fingers through his hair.

“Sorry Kris,” Lay bowed. Hae Won giggled and it made my heart flutter.

“My dear Hae Won, I have something to tell you important. Luhan and the other’s fate lies whether you could keep it as a secret or not,” Hae Won gulped at Kris. “How much do you know?”

“Well, I know that you’re not human, but you’re not evil. Somehow, being with you doesn’t make me feel scared,” she answered.

“That’s because we’re angels. Angels with different ranks,” Kris explained. “I’m already Level 0, the highest by far and these three are Level 2. That’s why they call me Big brother,”

“What are you doing here on earth?” Hae Won asked.

“We kill our enemies, the demons. They look exactly like us, but their wings are black and they do not have healing powers. Their powers although it may seem angelic are for destruction only,” Kris continued.

“I have one last question,” Hae Won bit her lip. “Is it possible for an angel to fall in love? What will happen when a human falls for an angel,” she looked at me, showing her pink cheeks. I blushed.

Lay and Xiumin snickered, I gave them a glare. “That depends on the angel my dear Hae Won,” Kris chuckled then smiled at here.

 

All five of us ate dinner that Hae Won made. It was delicious, down to the desert. Hae Won tried to know more about us. She didn’t look scared at all, which made me feel relieved.

 

After eating, we went to the living room to chat.

“Kris, when I got injured...” Xiumin started. “I have some bad news,”

“It’s okay Xiumin,” Lay comforted. “You have to tell them,”

“Hae Won is in danger,” I held Hae Won in my arms as Xiumin spoke. “Chanyeol, the king demon, has taken an interest on her,”

“W-what?” Hae Won shook in fear. “Luhan, don’t let him take me,” she plead.

I hugged Hae Won tighter. “Don’t worry. I’ll protect you with my life,”

“We have no choice but to face them,” Kris said. “Lay, open the sacred door. Xiumin, Luhan come as well. You’ll need weapons,”

“Hae Won, I’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere,” I kissed her forehead, and then went through the portal.

 

Lay, Kris, Xiumin and I got all sorts of weapon. Besides the healing power we all have, we have our own unique magic. I can move things with my mind. Kris has the ability to fly and dragon powers. Lay can transform to a unicorn. And Xiumin can control ice.

 

We went through the portal to return to the human world.

“No!” I screamed. I saw Chanyeol taking Hae Won away, smirking at me with hateful eyes.

“Come get her if you want her back,” Chanyeol said tauntingly.

“Luhan, help me!!” Hae Won shrieked.

“Luhan, don’t,” Kris ordered.

“But Hae Won!” I screamed.

“If you go there you’ll die with her,” Kris held my shoulders.

 

Chanyeol and Hae Won disappeared completely, leaving me helpless.

“What does he want with her Xiumin?!” my anger was overflowing out of me.

“He said he’s gonna use her to make more demons in this world,” Xiumin looked at me with fear in his eyes.

“What?!” my anger was uncontrollable things around the house began moving. “I’m going to kill Chanyeol,”
“Luhan, calm down. This anger could only get you killed,” Lay said. I realized he was using his powers to help me calm down.

I broke down and cry. “I s-swore to p-protect her, W-why did h-he have to c-choose h-her?”

“C’mon, Luhan. We’ll go and save Hae Won,” Kris helped me up. “Xiumin, call Chen and Tao. We’ll need their help,” Xiumin nodded.

 

From the information that Xiumin gathered, it’s going to be a 6 on 6 battle. Chanyeol has the power to control fire and Phoenix powers. Suho controls the water element, Sehun has wind, Kyungsoo has strength, Baekhyun controls light and dark and Jongin can teleport.

 

Chen and Tao arrived. Chen has the powers to control thunder and Tao controls time.

“Xiumin has told us everything,” Chen looked at me. “Let’s bring back your girl,”

“Let’s burn these demons up,” Tao said.

 

We went to the place where demonic ceremonies are held. I barged in immediately when I heard that the ceremony has already started. We bared all of our wings.

“Chanyeol!” I called. I saw Hae Won, unconscious, was tied up across the wall metal chains in her arms and feet like a human sacrifice. “Let. Her. Go.”

“Make me,” Chanyeol taunted. He threw a fireball at me but I used my powers and made the fireball fly back to him, he dodged it easily. I took this opportunity to take out my guns and fire at him. He cried out in pain. “You little piece of ! Demons! Get them!”

 

Chanyeol’s demons came out but my friends were ready. If this was a normal battle, I would’ve let Kris battle Chanyeol. But Hae Won was involved here; I will finish him with my own hands.

 

Kris battled Jongin, Xiumin faced Suho, Lay faced Baekhyun, Chen faced Kyungsoo and Tao fought Sehun.

 

Although demons are stronger than us, they let anger to run their body and we were trained for these kinds of battle so it’s a fair match. In a matter of time, we were all covered in blood. Our blood mixed with the blood of our enemies.

“What’s so special about her?” Chanyeol asked. “Aside from the fact that she’s a delicious ?”

“That’s none of your business demon,” I growled.

“I get it. You love her,” He laughed. “How pathetic,”

“Love is something you don’t know and will never know,”

 

I looked around and saw Chanyeol’s demons defeated, they were piled up in a pool of blood. I saw Kris releasing and healing Hae Won. I felt relaxed.

I smirked at Chanyeol. “You are all alone now. Your underlings are dead,”

“You arrogant little s,” Chanyeol started creating a giant fireball.

“Luhan?” my attention was shifted when I heard Hae Won call my name. It was the wrong move, Chanyeol’s fireball hit me. It hurt so much but it wasn’t enough to kill me yet. But it was enough to make Hae Won panic and run to me. “Luhan! Are you alright?”

“Hae Won hide. Go run,” I grunted.

 

I spoke too late. Chanyeol fired another fireball at me. But Hae Won didn’t run away, instead she used her body as my shield and protected me from the fireball.

“It’s too late now!” Chanyeol laughed. Anger flooded through my veins. I used my telekinesis and pointed all of our weapons at Chanyeol.

“AHHHHH!!!” I screamed as I fired all the weapons at Chanyeol. I grabbed one of the knives and flew to Chanyeol, stabbing and piercing his heart. Chanyeol let out a blood curling scream; he closed his eyes and then turned to dust.

 

I ran back to Hae Won.

“Hae Won! Hae Won please wake up!” I cried. “Don’t leave me,”

“Luhan,” Hae Won raised her hand to touch my face. “You really do look like an angel. Thank you so much for saving me back then. It’s my turn to save you now,”

“No, don’t talk like that. Somebody heal her!”

“We’re all too weak Luhan. I’m sorry,” Tao held my shoulders.

“No! Hae Won, you’re gonna be fine. Don’t die. I love you,”

“Luhan, I’m happy that you’re my first and last love,” her hand fell to the side and her eyes closed.

 

We carried Hae Won back to the house and to our room. We saw a scroll by the bed side table. Kris took the liberty to read it silently.

“There’s a way to bring Hae Won back,” Kris looked at me. “We can use the powers of your wings to bring her back. But Luhan, you are going to lose all your powers and become a regular human. You can no longer go back to our home,”

“If that’s what it takes to save her, I’ll do it,”

 

I clasped my hands into a praying position, concentrating all of my powers to Hae Won. One by one, my feathers started withering away but color was returning Hae Won’s body. I kept continuing whatever I was doing even though I felt weak, until the last feather fell and turned to dust.

Hae Won’s eyes miraculously fluttered open. “Luhan? But how? I thought I died,”

“You did. I gave up my status as an angel and turned to a human,” I exasperated, feeling weak.

“What? Why would you do that?”

“I couldn’t imagine life without you. I love you too much. I can sacrifice everything I have just to be with you,”

Hae Won sat up and hugged me tight. “You have saved me yet again. I love you so much Luhan,”

“Uhh... we’ll let you guys have some privacy,” Xiumin winked. Hae Won and I blushed.

 

Hae Won broke our embrace and looked me in the eyes.

“I want you to be my first kiss, Luhan,” Hae Won interlaced our hands.

I looked at her with love. “And I want you to be mine,” I freed one of my hands and caressed her face. I first kissed her forehead, then her nose; I touched her lips with my fingers then finally captured them with my own lips.


Author's Note:

 

What do you guys think of my Luhan one-shot? i feel so bad for making my Ultimate Bias as the bad guy but well, there's a first time for everything right? hehehe

COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. UPVOTE.

Next up is my Kris one-shot.

 

Here are my other EXO one-shots:

Sehun/OC :http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/603777/i-don-t-hate-you-oh-sehun-fluff-romance-you-exo-sehun

Chanyeol/OC: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/592171/i-finally-found-you-fluff-romance-you-exo-chanyeol

Chanyeol/OC:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/596847/she-s-mine-sequel-to-i-finally-found-you-exo