Guilt.

Back to December

 

These days I haven't been sleeping,
Staying up, playing back myself leavin'.
When your birthday passed and I didn't call.

 

"Too happy?" Eunhyuk asked his friend as he sees him with a big smile on his face. Kyuhyun chuckled; it was his birthday today. 

"Not that much." He answered with a smile; he woke up early today. He was waiting for something; for someone though. Even if Seohyun was on a far place today, he was expecting for a call. Actually he was expecting a text from her earlier but it seems that he didn't got one. Instead a text from a friend was in his inbox. But he didn't mind though, he wants to understand her situation. She was on a seminar; she maybe busy. 

"Did Seohyun phoned you already?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Not yet, but I'm sure the day won't end without it." Kyuhyun said with confidence; Eunhyuk shot him a look. To be honest he was already seeing something bad with Seohyun's actions now. But it seems that his friend doesn't even think or assume about it. He wants to talk about it to him but his friends seems to be madly inlove with this girl. 

"You sure about that?" 

"Of course I am! Come on hyuk. Don't be like that, my girlfriend loves me!" Kyuhyun smiled and shook his head. He continue to watch the movie; Eunhyuk looked at him with pity. 

I really hope she still loves you. He thought.

"Yeah yeah, what ever you say. Come on, Kyu let's go. Changmin and the others are waiting us!" Eunhyuk patted his shoulders. They stood up and go. Hours passed. They did a lot of things, they went to a bar, drink and eat, even play games. But at the end of the day those things wasn't enough.

Why?

He recieved nothing; from the person he expects it the most. He sighed, a frown was formed on his lips.

"I guess I should just understand how busy was she." He whispered to himself as he look at his phone.

"Sorry." Seohyun whispered as she look at her phone. She wasn't busy at all; in fact she doesn't have a seminar. She just went a vacation all by herself to clear her mind and think about things.

Especially this.

 

And I think about summer, all the beautiful times,
I watched you laughing from the passenger side.
Realized that I loved you in the fall.

 

"We're do you want to go?" Kyuhyun asked the girl beside her. They we're inside the car right now; parked on somehwere beside the lake with the sunset happening.

"I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to stay here beside you." Seohyun said and he can't help but to blush with his girlfriend's words. He smiled and kissed her hair and her forehead.

"I love you baby...I love you so much." Kyuhyun whispered to Seohyun as he hugged her more tightly.

"I love you too Kyuhyun." She replied. Kyuhyun smiled and looked at her.

"I guess this is one of the best times." Seohyun looked at him with a puzzled face. Huh?

"What?" Kyuhyun smirked.

"Just like in the movies." Kyuhyun leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips, as the sun sets down the horizon. Yes, Kyuhyun was just right just like in the movies. Kyuhyun's hand move to her waist and so as her hand to his nape. Kyuhyun deepened the kiss; she felt her heart beat. And there she knew.

I do love this boy.

 

And then the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mind
You gave me all your love and all I gave you was "Goodbye".

 

"You should think before doing this Seohyunnie." Yuri tried to convince her. She was putting her coat on as her unnie talks to her.

"No Unnie, I can't live with this lie anymore!" Seohyun looked at Yuri. She sighed, she can't stand this anymore. It was her fault from the start; she shouldn't have started it. Knowing that every minute that passes; she'll live with regret.

"No Seohyun, think first. Can you really hurt Kyuhyun like this?" Seohyun paused for a second. Then suddenly a reflection flashed in her mind, he was too pure. He doesn't deserves to be hurt but if she continues this. Things might get worst; she doesn't want him to live in a alie. That she loved him from the start since there was no start.

It was just a bet. Just a bet. Her feelings and actions were just a bet.

"Unnie, if I continue this...it'll be more difficult, I'll hurt him more. So..I-I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry.. I was wrong, everything was a mistake. I don't love you or should I say I never loved you.. I'm sorry but that's the truth.." She said looking down as the words coming out of . She didn't want to look at his face, because she knew by herself, she will feel guilty knowing she hurted him so much.

"You never loved me? Really Seohyun? Never?" She heard crackness, hurt and pain in his voice.  Did I never loved him? I don't know.. The time I said yes when he was courting me I was forced, it was never my own will.. She thought.

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun.." That was the only thing she could say right now.

"I don't believe you.." He whispered. "You love me Seohyun, you love me.." 

"Kyuhyun.." She look up and saw tears forming in his eyes. She was pity of him seeing him being in that state. How could she hurt someone who's being so kind to her all the time?She's so cruel.

"You love me Seohyun.. I felt it." He said and finally a tear fell from his eyes, makes the situation she"s  in right now harder than she thought. But she need to face, it was entirely her fault from the start.

She stared at his beautiful face and crying eyes then she felt him getting closer. Closer enough for her to feel his breath, his love for her. Then she felt his soft lips on her forehead. She closed her eyes, knowing she would miss this kind of feeling he gives her whenever he kisses her forehead. Now she's having a doubtful mind. 

"But... but.... If you want to have your freedom go ahead, if that will make you happy. Go ahead I will not stop you becuase I love you so much." He said and turned his back and left her standing on her place.

Suddenly she didn't want this to happen.. suddenly she want to take back the words I've said... suddenly she felt that she love him.

Guilt, that's what she's feeling right now.

She love him. she does, but right now she made a very big mistake.. letting go and hurting the person who valued me more thatn anything to his life.

"Sorry..." then a tear fell on her eyes.

---

Finally I updated. Okay, I'll post the part three later. Haha, thanks to all the people who support this even if it took me months or a year? So I could update this. :)