Chapter 12

When Bad Boy Meets Perfect Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Italics are Yeorins thoughts.

This one is quite a long chapter so please don't just read and press next chapter, defenitely press the COMMENT box and just if you want the upvote too :) Just kidding!

I felt sorry for the young readers who can't read the previous chapter.

 

"You'll never know when you are making memories"

 

                                 -Anonymous

 

***

 

Sehun's POV

 

Aish! That girl.

Where the hell is she now?

Oh yeah. I forgot she's with her dearest Luhan by now. But why the heck she's not at home it's getting so late.

 

 

And just when did I come over protective and concern over her? Ahhhhhhhhhh!

What the hell are you doing to me Lee Yeorin!

 

 

I know I like her since we were just kids but, not now when she has Luhan. Yeah Luhan-hyung if I forgot to respect him. It's a big NO. Well why would I fought for the thing that I am not sure of? That confuses me? That didn't even bother to give a on me. So quit being concerned over her she has his night and shinning armor remember.

 

Just accept it Sehun, you're forever alone.

 

 

 

Sighs.

 

 

 

A while ago.

 

 

 

 

Time check:

 

 

 

8:37

 

 

 

Ok maybe she's enjoying. It's not that late.

 

 

 

9:45

 

Sighs.

 

 

Enjoying that much? Never bother to go home? Huh this girl. Ohh why do you even care Sehun?

 

 

 

Switch the t.v on.

 

 

 

10:53

 

Uhhhhh! It's killing me. Why she's not even answering my calls?

 

I turn off the t.v sigh after I realized Im not even watching I only stared at the clock for an hour.

 

 

 

I threw the remote on the couch and stand up then threw my body again back to the couch and sighed for the nth time.

 

 

 

Ok. It's already 2 am if Im not mistaken. What if she'd been on the streets? Or murdered? Kidnapped? Or ... Or .... Stop it Sehun your too paranoid worrying over her.

 

 

I locked myself on my room.

 

 

 

A minutes later ......

 

 

 

Ok Lee Yeorin if I found you, you better stay at home forever.

 

 

 

4:46

 

 

The sun would be seen soon. I failed to find where Yeorin was. Im so damn tired. I reached for my room door and sleep. Sleep was all I need now.

 

"Forget that stupid girl Sehun" I mummbled and drifted to sleep.

 

***

 

 

 

 

Yeorin stand up slowly not to let Luhan woke up from her action.

She wore her clothes back straighten them a little. She took a piece of paper and write a small note for him.

 

 

Good Morning Han!

 

Im sorry if I left without a word

I'll skip school cause Im not feeling well

And about last night .....

 

 

Forget about it.

                                     

 

                            -Rin

 

 

 

 

 

She left it near the bed where Luhan was facing. She let a deep sigh as she left him alone. It felt wrong but she can't be by his side now. Not now when she felt guilt rushing over her. Not now when she's confused. Confused and distracted over Sehun.

Not now when she cursed herself being so stubborn.

 

She didn't want it to happen but the situation made her do it which made her frustrated over herself.

 

 

Totaly disappointed.

 

 

 

 

"No one would notice Im not around right?" she said to herself. With a click sound the door creaked open.

 

She went upstairs and pass by on a familiar open door which was Sehun's room.

 

 

"Why was this door always open?" she muttered. It always invite her to his room everytime and then it was open. Which made her irked about this guy leaving his room off guard.

 

What a brat.

 

 

 

Suddenly when she enter the room

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

Silence

 

Silence was all she heard. Until her eyes spotted him in the corner. She refuses to come near because she's so dead if he wake up. But it urged her because his face was so kind whilst sleeping.

 

First time she ever saw him so peaceful, serenely, tranquily sleeping.

 

He was sleeping soundly but suddenly his face was unwell forming frown.

 

It make her heart skipped her body stiffens and her actions suddenly froze. She thought he would wake up in an instant seeing her stalking in his beautiful sleeping figure.

 

 

"Brat. Stupid. Idiot. Cocky. Bastard. Bad boy I ever met!" she spouted. She grinned victoriously when he doen't respond. Making herself pleasured for a moment she can talk to him infront of his face without him knowing.

 

"Why you're so mean to me? Then you'll be so kind? Are you bipolar?" she mute laughed at her stupidity realizing  sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter