Here I am for you [heewan]

My heart hurts from your love

Here I am

 

The sun was quite bright that day and the weather was dry for a winter. The cold breeze ruffled up Heechul’s uncovered black hair as he made his way back toward the dorm. The pale male was carrying a couple of paper cup, freshly hot and smelling sweet. He was smiling, it was Siwan’s birthday and he had promised himself that he would, finally confess to the older boy. With a soft barely-there sigh, the (actually shy) arrogant rapper climbed up the stairs, taking his time as he was still nervous and took a heavy breath. ‘You can do this Heechul-ah… you can do this,’ he thought to himself before opening the door.

Heechul stepped into the dorm and was happy to only see Siwan who was busy opening the birthday gifts as the other members were either busy with their schedule of sleep their day away, tired from the surprise party they held for their precious Woongjae some hours ago. Walking toward the older male, Heechul practically shoved the now-warm cup on the older’s face. “Happy birthday hyung,” he chirped almost nervously, hands fiddling with the edge of the jacket he was wearing that day.

“Ah Heechul!” the older exclaimed and quickly take a hold of Heechul’s wrist after he took the cup of coffee into his free hand. “I need your help! This is urgent!” The black haired rapper wondered if he should be happy or disappointed that his plan had slightly altered but he settled on nodding to whatever the older wants him for. “I need your help!”

“Yea? What is it?” he blinked at the older, wondering why would Siwan took him to his room.

“Listen…” the older whispered, his face looked somewhat nervous but happy, making Heechul feeling more… anxious. “Kwanghee asked me to go to a date and I’m too excited and I don’t know what to wear! I hope you can pick out something for me~”

‘Oh…’

‘Oh well…’

Heechul his lips and took a shaky breath, praying that the older wouldn’t notice his little gesture. “Of course hyung,” he faked a smile, eyes shining with tears though he knows that Siwan didn’t notice it.

After several minutes of dressing his beloved hyung up and trying to stop himself from bawling out in tears and agony, Heechul finally done with the older and Siwan was ready to go any time soon.

“Thank you for helping me Heechul-ah~” said the birthday boy with a very sweet smile decorated his face. The younger nodded his answer. “I know I can always count on you~” he chirped before pressing a chaste kiss on Heechul’s face before turning on his heels and leave the dorm.

The younger male dropped on his knees as soon as Siwan left and clutched at his throbbing chest, a soft yet pained smile gracing his pale face. “Of course hyung… I’m always here if you need me… my beautiful beautiful Siwan… saranghae…”

 


http://youtu.be/1_9GTboqaNc

the song, here i am~ i dunno how to embed it tbh xD but there's the link

one of my favorite song x3