1

Bicycle

I don't know why, but I felt happy when I'm with him. I was almost too late when I found out that I love him. "Jiyeonnie, you love me, right?" Chunji oppa smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Of course, MOO, right?" I replied and kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Jiyeon-ah." he whispered. "Nado, saranghae." 

 

[TWO MONTHS AGO]

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah, can you deliver this 5 bottles of soju to a resident in Miyu Subdivision? The recepient didn't give too much information, so I'll leave it to you, then." Eunjung unnie pleaded. "Fine, unnie. You owe me." I joked. I actually work in a wine shop that also sells soju, so yeah. I drove my bicycle to Miyu Subdivision, where rich people live. I reached the guard house. "Agassi, do you know someone who ordered five bottles of soju?" I politely asked. "Ne, Ms. I think the Lee family ordered it."

"Kamsahamnida, agassi."


"Ah, my soju." an old man who looked like he was throwing an elite party greeted. "Neh. It will be 5000 won." I said. 

"You look decent, girl. What's your name?" 

"Park Jiyeon, sir."

"Ah yes, a Park. Your mom is Park Hyunmi, right?"

"E-eh? Neh. H-How did y-you..."

"Appa, uncle is looking for you." a blonde-haired boy scratched his head and interrupted. His gaze suddenly went on me. "Hmm?"

"She's pretty. My new girl?" he grinned.