memories

my heaven

 

Chapter V-

“Memories”

 

That very night, Bom didn’t eat dinner; she locked herself in her room. Her eyes were crying but her mind is spacing out. Lolli-lolli-oh-lollipop-lolli-lolli-oh-lolli-lolli. She was alarmed when she heard her phone ring. “Yabusseo?” she said, her voice croaked. “Bom? Are you crying?” Ji yong said on the other line. “Anyeo.. anyeo… my nose is stuffy, it’s pretty chilly tonight.” She sniffed. “Yeah… it’s pretty cold tonight. How are you babe?” he sounds very lonely, missing her.  “I’m fine Ji yong-ah, let’s go to the park tomorrow.” She tried to hide her sadness. “Sure, lets stroll in the park, I’ll bring my mountain bike.” He sound very excited on the other line, bom smiled. “I’ll bring many corn!” she shouted excitedly. “Hey, bring apples too.” He shouted laughing. Bom likes corn, Ji yong likes apples. “So it’s settled then, I’ll see you tomorrow babe.” Ji yong said. “Ok. I love you Ji yong-ah, always remember that. Ok?” she said sweetly said all her heart. “I love you more Bom, I’ll marry you someday.”He said with sincerity. Bom was speechless for a moment. “Good night, Ji yong-ah.” Bom replied, without anyword she hung up. Ji yong was shocked a little, Bom would naturally giggle if she heard the word marry you, but instead she hung up. Doesn’t she want to marry him?

Bom cried once more. “Ji yong-ah, I want to be married to you too, I really do. I’m so sorry but I can’t… I just can’t.” she’s crying her eyes out. She squeezed her chest, she can’t breathe anymore… she can’t take the pain anymore.

The next morning, Bom wakes up at 6 o’clock; she’ll be meeting with Ji yong at 7 am. She walks inside the bathroom, take a good look at herself in the mirror and was startled to see her swollen and blood-shot eyes. “eeeh?” she said lazily. She twitches her shoulder and head to the bathtub. On the other line, Ji yong was ready to go, he’s too excited. He bid gaho, his favorite dog, and bid farewell. “Gaho, me and your mammy Bom are going on a date, you be good ok?” gaho played with his hands. “Yah! Don’t do that, I have to go now; I don’t want to keep bom waiting,” he rubbed Gaho’s rinkled body and jump on his bike and head off. Bom was 30 minutes late, she run to the park wearing a white sleeve-less and a miniskirt. She looks so adorable.  Ji yong stared at her from toe to head, he raised his eyebrow when he saw she was wearing dark shades. “Take that off.” He pointed at her glasses. “No, the sun is very Bright.” She lied. “Alright then, hop in.” he pat the front sit of his bike. “M-me, sit there? I don’t think so Ji yong-ah.” She stammered. “Yep, here.” He said smiling. “I don’t think this is a good Idea.” She shook her head and turns around and began walking away from him. “YAH!” he shouted, but she didn’t look back. She covers her ears with her two hands as she walks faster. Ji yong ride his bike and head to her. He grabs her on her waist and pulled her up on his bike. In just a split second she was already there, sitting in front.  “Ji yong-ah! Put me down! We’ll fall!” She shouted as she closed her eyes in fright. “If you keep on struggling, we’ll surely fall.” he laughs as he began to pedal and maintain his balance. She carefully opened her eyes, “Huwa! The air feels so good!” she shouted with happiness as she spread her arms horizontally.  “See? It’s not as bad as it looks.” He said gently, focusing on the road. “Let’s do this every week, no…EVERYDAY!” shouted Ji yong. Bom posed for a moment.  Every day?  “D-don’t you think we’ll get tired?” she stammered. “Nope, If I were with you I will never be tired.” he grinned. “Forever with you, Bom-ah.” He said. It was the title of the song he wrote and sang a few years back then.  “Yeah,” Bom replied sadly. “Bom… if there’s something bothering you, don’t hesitate to ask me ok?”Ji yong said with sadness in his voice. Bom secretly panicked a little. Did he knew? “Its nothing, I was just …uhh… not feeling well today.” She lied. Ji yong hit the brakes as they reached their destination. “We’re here.” He said excitedly. “Where are we?” she asked as she looks around to see the unfamiliar place. They we’re on a cliff with a single tree standing in the middle, below were a beautiful ocean. “Do you like it?” Ji yong asked taking out a picnic blanket from his back pack. “Absolutely! Any girl would love this if you bring them here.” She smiled looking back at him. “You’ll be the first and last girl Bom, I promise; and I keep my promise.” He grinned, she looks away; “we’ll call this place our Secret Garden” he added. Ji yong put the blanket under the tree and took out a camera. “Let’s make memories.” He said, setting the camera. “Yeah! She said excitedly. Memories… hearing that word makes her heart ache.  She smiled sweetly and sits beside him under the tree. Ji yong spread his arm forward which was the one holding the camera and began taking pictures. “I brought sweet corns and apples.” She smiled, taking the launch box out of the basket. “I cut it in a bunny style, bunny apples.” She laughs. “Let’s dig in.” he was about to grab it from her when she shove his hands away. “Wait a minute, I brought a fork.” She showed him the fork. “You’re hands are dirty so you need this.” She smiled ji young pretend that he collapses. “Ji yong-ah?” she panicked, “feed me babe. I’m dying.” He rest on her lap. “idiot.” She laughs as she feed him the apple.

After they finished eating, they took a lot of pictures together. “What shall we do next Ji yong-ah?’ She smiled. They were riding on the bike again. “Let’s go to an ice cream parlor tomorrow and eat ice cream.” He said excitedly. “Ice cream? Sounds great.” They were busy strolling along the park and didn’t notice that that Seung Gi was watching them ever since they arrived at their Secret Garden. He stared at the happy couple for a moment then turns around and began walking back to his silver Lamborghini. “Poor young lovers, they don’t even know how to win the game they are playing.” He said smiling, scratching his head.

 

***

I’m really sorry guys, I was really really really busy at school that’s why I didn’t have the time to update the next chapter. So anyway, this chapter is pretty long, maybe long enough for me to be forgiven. ^^, YAY~!

 

-bom001