You would be my first...

Brothers' friend

I opened my eyes slowly viewing the room I was in. I sat up and rubs my eyes gentle. My view stayed at my things then I looked down my body and the bed. Changjo's room. I was a bit surprised because I was in hope it wouldn't be real... that I just dreamed so I looked down sighed. Suddenly the door got open and Changjo came in with a tray. “Oh Noona.. good Morning.” I looked surprised up blinked sitting there. “Oh hey Chang...” he came closer pulled the tray next to me on bed. “I hope you are hungry Noona...” he said and I looked onto the tray. He made an gorgeous breakfast “You didn't have to do such things for me.. it would be enough if you let me use your bath and actually the couch would be enough though.” “I could help you in so many things Noona..” Changjo chuckled and I hit his arm “.” we both laughed but he suddenly pulled some food in front my mouth. “I was just kidding Noona... but you should really eat.” I just nodded and he pushed some food in my mouth. I smiles soft hummed “That's awesome chef Changjo.” I giggled soft. His smile was warm, full of happiness. He fed me some more but then I just shook my head “You can't make me fat.” he just laughed. “I guess you finally want take a shower....” I nodded and he got up. He grabbed the tray brought it back outside to the kitchen. I blushed soft if he left. He still wore the same like before. I got quickly up walked to my bag pulled out some things. Tiredly I walked into the bath room. I took a shower and walked outside. I searched for a towel look around the bath room. I ruffled my wet hair sighed. I looked around searched for some new undies which I grabbed with me but I forgot them onto his bed. My eyes widen and I pulled on shorts and my shirt. I grabbed some things and ran towards Changjo's room. I opened the door saw him standing in front his bed watching my undies. I ran to him smacked his head “YAH~Don't act like this . Like it would be your first time you seeing a bra and pantie...” blushed deep closing my legs tight. “C-C-C-Changjo... could you go out of the room?” he just chuckled nodded “Nice things of yours..” he left the room quickly before I got hit him again. I saw him closing the door and I dropped onto his bed. “Aish.. this kid” ruffled my hair again pouted. I changed quickly my clothing and walked outside the bedroom. I looked around found Changjo in the kitchen. He smiled to me “When does your boyfriend arrive? I could help you pulling your things there...” he nodded and I chuckled sad “I'm not moving to him anymore I think. I'll look for an own apartment later... want come with me?” His face was confused “Uhm... Sure Noona, everything you like..”

We walked next to next around the block searching for some apartments. “Noona?” he started after a while. “Hm?” I faced him short looked back onto the buildings “Did something happen?” he sighed soft. I shook quickly my head “No...” I bit rough my lip “Everything is good...” I teared up slightly and looked away while walking. Changjo stopped but at first I didn't realized it. Suddenly he hugged me back then turned me held me tight. “It's okay Noona...” He wiped my tears and my head. I just shook my head pushed him away. “I'm fine Changjo...” he starred at me , might a bit shocked but I turned kept heading a free apartment.
“So … how is the apartment for the lady?” the accommodation broker asked. I looked smiling around “I'll take this one. When may I move in?” I glanced the man. Changjo stood just behind me leaned against the wall. His mood was kinda... bad. The man looked short to Changjo smiling “Does the Mister also like the area?” I shook quickly my head “I'm moving alone in here.” The man looked back to me “Well okay, the apartment is free but first in 2 month. Do you still want it?” I bit my lip I wanted this apartment so bad but I couldn't wait for that long. “Aish,... I'm...” I could only say because Changjo broke in “Sure she takes this apartment.” he looked to me “Noona.. you can still sleep over at my home.” he sighed but smiled soft. I nodded and the man gave me the papers. Changjo and me walked back to his dorm. I looked down “Thank you for being nice... to me” He waved his hand “It's okay Noona... It was not okay from me before..” I said nothing just bit my lip.
We walked side by side after a while I shut my eyes tight. We reached finally the door of his dorm and I grabbed his hand. “I'm really thankful..” I said and he smiled if he to my touch. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head down to me. I closed my eyes if he did as well and gentle touched his lips with mine. He tilted his head and deepened the kiss while opened the door. I pulled him inside walked quickly to his room not broke the kiss. “Noona...” Changjo whispered into the kiss but I just kept kissing you, letting him no chance to say something. He lifted me up and placed me onto the bed after I tugged on the hem of his shirt pulled it down. He kissed down my neck pulled down my shirt. He looked into my eyes and smiled bright. Changjo pulled down my shorts and I played with his belt slowly opened it and pushed down his pants. His hand roamed over my body then leaded the way to my bra and unclasped it. Changjo threw my bra through the room and cupped my s. He looked into my eyes leaned in kissed me more. I wrapped my arms around his neck moaned soft. I pulled him laying down under me and he suddenly started to sweat a bit. I smiled and he got nervous and d more my . “Something wrong?” I slowly said and he shook his head. “Nothing.. actually” he kinda blushed “ .. it's just you are my first Noona..” he smiled bright as my eyes widen. I lay down next to him and he looked confused so I started “Changjo... your first time..” I bit my lip “you should have your first time with a person you really love.. your girlfriend or something like this.” I smiled soft as he looked disappointed. He nodded “Okay Noona... maybe it's really the best.” I kissed him gentle again “I'm so sorry Changjo-ah.” I sighed soft and he shook his head “Aniya Noona... it's okay.. it's really okay” He closed his eyes “We.. should sleep now Noona” surprisingly he pulled me into his arm. I rested my head onto his chest and smiled soft. I looked up saw him sleeping already but I smiled “Thank you Dongsaengie.” I closed my eyes slept deep.
I opened my eyes slowly rubbed my head as I sat up. Changjo still slept I stretched and got up quiet not waking him up and grabbed his shirt pulled it on. It was a bit too big for me. I started to make breakfast. I hummed made coffee. I put everything onto a tray turned happily. My eyes widen if I saw into a familiar face. “D-Daniel … what are you doing here?” David's brother stood there. Ahn Daniel.. aka Niel.

   

  we know this Niel... xDD u forgot hot .3.

 I WISH YOU A MERRY X-MAS <3 

  Chunji.. ehh ?! I agree he likes Ricky a lot ♥ 

  CHUNJI just shut up .... .3.

       

 DON'T surprise me so much Ricky ㅠ3ㅠ

  I want to be L.Joe... is this wrong? I hope not I mean... not gaining weigth.. sharing room with Changjo.. tell  me something better :'D
 poor Changjo must be feel stalked by L.Joe >3> 

 bad imaginations run my head... ... .... no comment  

 
all the awkward moments if he says Noona and Noonas reply with Oppa...