Unforgettable day!

Unexpected Encounter ~Paris~
I couldn't believe what I just read! Jung Freaking Jihoon was in Paris, and I was there too! How can this be even possible, we are not supposed to meet NEVER ever! That's what I always thought, meeting him could kill me! But this is true, my heart almost stopped!
I wore my skinny jeans as fast as I could, a simple shirt, wore some make-up, not too much, just the needed to not look dying sick, it's Rain after all, I've dreamed about our meeting for the past 7 years, and i can't meet with him with those baggy eyes, that I got from my dramas Marathons; I was waiting for this moment my whole life! 
I was 99% sure i would meet him, since it's his first visit, tourists have specific places that they want to visit when they come to Paris. I headed to the Eiffel Tower, I will definitely come across him there.
 
Two hours passed and no sign of him! I was disappointed, my head was spinning with hundreds of questions and suggestions, What if he wasn't here for real? What if he was at a shooting right now, and wont be able to visit any place over here? I was lost i didn't know what to do, I was wondering in the place when I run into something, I didn't know what happened next only that I hit something hard and fell to the ground, the pain clouded my eyes, I couldn't see anything, but i could clearly hear a voice, a man's voice " Are you alright Miss? " Now i was probably dreaming or was it the imapct of the fall?? If it was a sunny day i would blame it on the sun, but it's freezing out there, maybe my brain was frozen ?!!But it was his voice, How can I be hearing HIS voice??!! YES it's Jihoon's voice, i can distinguish it among hundreds!!
I opened my eyes and then i saw his angelic face, with a worried look! I said " kwenchana " he was taken by surprise, and kept looking at me " Do you speak Korean?? " Oh crap, I've made a mistake "Euh, Yes, Just few words" A man who was passing by cut our conversation when he asked " Mademoiselle, Est-ce que vous avez besoin d'aide? "  I replied " Non, Merci...Je vais bien" and turned to face Jihoon again, he was amazed I don't know for what reason " What did he want?? " " He just asked if I needed help, and I said i was alright " Jihoon was still amazed and i needed to know why! " I'm just amazed how a french person knows Korean " Oh god! How i'm gonna get out of this mess " I'm not French " "What? JINJA?? It sounded like you speak french fluently?? Woaah, that's amazing!"
He helped me to get up on my feet, the situation started to look awkward with me on the ground and all the people passing by looking at us! " Thanks, and Sorry I run into you, i was thinking about something important" I couldn't believe i was standing there talking with the love of my life! God knows from where i got the strenght to keep calm and not enter a hysterical state of fangirling; But i couldn't show him that i was a fan, or that I know who he was, unless what he would leave me with an autographed paper and my steril dreams!
"Is it your first time here?" I asked trying to change the subject. Jihoon: "Yes it is! Do you live here? You speak english and a bit of korean, You said you are not French but you speak fluently...so i'm a bit curious!" 
Okey! That wasn't how i pictured our first meeting, you put me in this situation, so I HAVE TO LIE TO YOU TT I will apologize afterward, I pormise, You will forgive me after you fall for me right??! I was snatched out of my Reverie by a hand waving!
" Euh! Y-yesss, I do live here, i'm actually studying here, so basically it's home now" well I wasn't lying, I do live here, even if it's been only...OKEY i should really stop deverting and think about other stuff when the men i've been dreaming about is on front of me!
An idea popped in my head, and even if had to die i will accomplish it, I CAN NOT let this opportunity slip through my fingers, I'M HOLDING TIGHT!!
"Are you meeting with someone?" I asked curious. 
JiHoon:" Actually, I'm on my own, something came up and the friend whom I'm supposed to meet can't make it, so it's just me and my ignorant self wondering here, I barely made it to this place, French people really don't speak English! and are not friendly at all!" 
ALL BY HIMSELF?? That's all I am asking for, THANK YOU LORD "Tell me about it, I struggeled the 1st time I arrived here, and I, wont let this happen to you SIR :D so if you don't mind I will be your guide for today and show you around!"I teased, but inside i was pleading, Please say YES please say YES, i was desperate!
"Really? Are you sure you don't mind this? That would be amazing, I hate being alone" I was beyond happiness of course I don't mind, that's what i've been dreaming about, and speaking of which, I'm 100% sure that all this is only a DREAM and in any moment, i will wake up!
"Yeah sure, i don't mind at all, I don't have any plans for today" And here comes another lie! because I should have been in the lab 30 mins ago! I was really breaking a lot of rules today and my "NO LYING UNLESS my life depended on it" was GONE WITH THE WIND...wait, if  we see it my way, my life ACTUALLY depends on this meeting, because if I don't go through this, I COULD DIE!
I can't tell what was that i saw in His eyes, but it was like amusement or i don't know, is he enjoying this right now or what??
"Good, so where are we heading to?"
"Let  me amaze you ;p" I had a phone call to make 1st, my excuse to skip the day at the lab was all set; that's the advantage you get as a foreign student, you can always blame it on the weather, even if it was a rather clear day for January!
"Let's take a picture in front of the tower first" he handed me his phone, and I asked a passer by to take the picture; I sat as far as i could, because seriously it was too much for me to handle, I was starting to believe that this is all a dream, UNLESS, God was rewarding me for something good i've done, but wait, even if I did anything good, which i highly doubt, this was too much, wait, I AM DYING, that explains everything now, GOD was granting my last wish as i have to die soon!
"Okey, let's go now" he said smiling;  Oh god! did i just missed the 1st and for sure the last time i would take a picture with my love?? I WILL PUNISH MYSELF LATER, i have a day to enjoy right now, and let it be death after this, who cares!
                              
 
I had some background about Paris, the stores, streets and I also have the advantage of speaking French, so i will manage not getting lost, or i can just ask for directions without him knowing! Jihoon was as perfect as in the pictures! with his tight dark blue pants, and black&white coat that showed exactly how strong and well built he is! I couln't look at him that much, my heart was about to stop each time i was glancing at him.
I managed to keep my calm, God knows how, but with his, it felt like we've been together since ever! He was so easy going, laughing at my silly jokes, speaking freely, he is just the man i've pictured him to be in my head! We were talking and walking, we visited all the new places in Paris, he didn't seem to be disturbed by me, I think he was feeling comfortable with someone who wasnt' hanging around him because of his fame! - DO YOU LOVE ME OR MY FAME-
It hit me right in the HEART, and it aches, What I'm doing is WRONG, isn't it?? I wasn't lying to him right? it's just that I didn't tell him, well he didn't asking, hiding the truth wasn't lying...
"What's your name, we've been talking for more than 2 hours and I don't even know your name" I was snatch out of my thinking by Jihoon's voice, how could I forget about the basics, introduction is needed when meeting new people, but it didn't cross my mind, since I know him for years, I CAN INTRODUCE HIM TO HIMSELF if he wants...
"S-Sofia, my name is Sofia" I've developped this habit of statering each time he looked at me, I sound silly! "Nice to meet you Miss Sofia, I'm Jung Jihoon,you can call me jihoon or hoon if its' difficult for you, but I don't think it is since you know some korean, which reminds me" OHHH CRAP i was in trouble, i was in big troubles, how do i get out of this, how can I explain the fact that I know the korean language and I DON't KNOW HIM, BRAIN work for me now and i will let you sleep for an entire day i promise, No drama night for a week okey
I cut his sentence " Well Jihoon, after the late introductions, how about we take a rest? there is this famous coffee shop just by the corner, you have to try their Cappuccino, it's a must when coming to Paris" He smiled to me, I hope he didn't caught on me, I guess he didn't or he would be asking again right? "Alright, let's do that"       
5 minutes passed, and we didn't speak beside few appreciation words about the coffee and how delicious this "croissant" was! But for this period, a smile never left Jihoon's face, what was he thinking about? is it just because he is enjoying the moment? WHO is he thinking about? Curiosity Killed the cat, and it is about to make me go crazy! He turned his head slowely toward me, i guess he sensed i was looking at him, well looking is a soft word, my glares could make holes in a wall!
"Hispanic?" He said; was that a question? "What?" I was confused; "Are you Hispanic? I was wondering where you are from, since you are not French, and your name..well I dunno, but it fits well" Oh god, is he asking personal questions, there is nothing personal about asking where are you from silly, thats' what foreign people do!!
"Oh! No, I'm Not, my Mom gave me that name becasue she likes it, long story, actually I'm Moroccan" I saw his eyebrows cross, then go up in wonder "You know, Morocco...North africa...Arab countries...two hours from here... NEVER MIND" He was smiling at me again, or maybe laughing, I make a fool of myself easily!
"That explains why" He said and continued drinking his 2nd Cappuccino cup. "What? explains What? Why what?" what the heck is going on here? i was lost? what are we discussing exactly? "Nothing, i mean where the name came from...NEVER MIND" He said giving me a toothy smile, Oh crap! I think I'm dead!
       
It was just like magic, we've left the Coffee shop for about an hour or more, we've been talking about Morocco, well me doing the talk and him asking questions, He was really curious about it, and wanted to know more! Now we were heading toward the old streets of Paris, the smell of french bread was everywhere, we could also smell the french cuisine coming out from some restaurants, it was like a fairy tale, a shy sun, and a spring breeze in the late days of January, that was magic! Suddenly, he took my hand! My heart skipped a beat, I was begging inside my heart, PLEASE GOD, this can't be a dream! I was in Heaven, I could die at this very moment, and I wouldn't mind! All i was living for, came to reality today. The soft ferm hand of Jihoon was gently squizing mine, i could feel his pulse on my hand, He was as nervous as I was! We looked like lovers or a newlywed couple in their honeymoon, it was Just PERFECT!
"Here, let's have lunch at that restaurant, it looks good" My husband always has a great and "expensive" taste "Yes it is really good, and really expensive too" I said, being gently dragged toward the restaurant; "it's my treat, at least let me do this to thank you for your kindness, you insested on paying for the coffee, saying it was your duty to welcome me in here; now let me repay for it ok, this is how we show our gratitude in Korea, so let's move" He gestured to me to move.
The reason why i was holding on the ground wasn't because i didn't want to go to that restaurant, if you knew me, you would know I LOVE foodn and i would never turn down an invitation like that, but when he talked about entering that restaurant, this hit me, the idea that if we enter there, he will have to let go of my hand and I didn't wanted that to happen, the only reason he is doing it is to take me there, and I DON'T WANT THIS TO END! 
 
We entered the restaurant and he didn't let go of my hand until we reached our table, and the gentleman he is, pulled my chair for me and made sure i was confortably sat. I was a bit disappointed for not holding his gand anymore, i could still feel its wormth, but this situation wasn't bad neither! He sat in front of me, and the waiter gave us the menu; "So what do you recomand?" Jihoon asked; I'm not an expert at the french cuisine, since i don't eat outside that much because i prefer cooking my food, but i know few things, and i will play it safe anyways "let's try today's menu, the chef here is really good and famous, so what ever he is making, it's gonna taste like heaven". We ordered and continued from where we left earlier, before the holding hands thing; Him asking and Me doing the talk! The lunch went on smoothly, and if you ask me what we had, I wont be able to answer that very easy question, since it was hard focusing on food with the love of my life in front of me, I realized that something was more important than food to me, not something but SOMEONE! 
We finished lunch and we were heading out, it ended earlier than i thought, i checked the time, it's been 45 minutes, well it didn't felt like that at all, that's another realization of the day, time flies in his company!
                           
As we walked, holding hands - he managed to take my hand again the very moment we stepped out of the restaurant, asking if could go that way, and we did - the view around us changed, it's older buildings now, antique, we slowed down our pace, amazed by the view, it was romantic! Deep inside my heart I knew this can't be reality! Jihoon hold into my hand, and i felt a little pressure, his face was relaxed and his lips wearing a crooked smile, he was HAPPY, and i was the reason of this happiness, the look in his eyes, Jung Jihoon was up to something!
I could smell his scent, Rhought and creamy; he smelled like Ice cream in a summer day, like dirt after it Rains! it was a mixture between soft and strong! i was away with my thoughts when we stopped. I looked around to see that we are in front of an amazing old building, The gate was huge and beautiful, giving into a more beautiful garden, Jihoon stood there amazed by the view, it was something from another era! He let go of my hand, and without saying anything he took of his bracelet, took my hand, raised it to his mouth level, and put his lips into a kiss on my hand, then put the bracelet around my wrist! I was in a total state of shock! I couldn't understand what was going on!
I felt pain in my heart, like hundreds of knives ripping it into pieces, I think that's what they call happiness? !! It was beyond human's feelings, it felt like i can grow wings and fly! I was trying to compose myself when Jihoon leaned toward me, fixing my eyes with his, his eyes were soft and shinee, he wet his dry lips, and swollowed the nervousness building inside him; Then i realized what was happening, Jung freaking Jihoon was going to kiss me!! The second i figured it out, his lips were on mine, making it into a soft but passionate kiss. His lips were too soft that it felt unreal, like wind blowing, it was gentle and needy, the pressure was more and more felt. His lips tasted like Cappuccino, THE Cappuccino cup we had before! Soft and warm, and gives you this sensation of being alive! Kissing Jihoon was just like that...