Leessang Concert

Lee SSang Concert and MAMA In Hong Kong

A few day after the MAMA ends….its Monday again….gary was so excited that every Monday coming because he can see her….

 

They were filming running man ep175 guests are park hee soon and Gong Yoo…all the running members  were sitting together except kwang soo, they were waiting him…they had chit-chat at there….

 

“ji hyo ah~that day you went MAMA right?”jae suk asked…gary immediately look at jihyo when he heard jae suk talk about that day… “keureu..you and jong kook together,right?”suk jin added… “yes…”ji hyo and jong kook said it together… “you two so match that day today also so match,talk in same time…”gary looking down seem sad…

 

“yah!jae suk ah~don’t said those thing…gary is here, he seem sad…”ji hyo look at her,everybody look at him… “anniya(no),im not sad,im just……”

 

“angry?”haha asked and teasing him… “what are you talking about?!”gary denied it keep shaking his head… “keureu,gary seem jealous…that day,I’m filming Infinity challenge,Gil said that you break the table,right?”their eyes open widely when they heard it…. “jinja?!”jong kook said it…

 

“obsseo~I didn’t break it…when I did that…I just ….hit the table hardly,it didn’t break it… “oh?you means you didn’t break it ,you just hit the table?!but why you hit it?!”jae suk start teasing him again…

 

“because of jealous?”kwang soo came and heard it… “oh?kwang soo?you came already?mianhe ,I didn’t saw you, but why you here?”jae suk joking at him… “hyung,I came here filming running man,I’m running man lee kwang soo…”

 

“mianhe,im forgot…”they were laughing of their jokes…. “alright,lets ready filming”the pd said to them….

 

Oppa seems really jealous..why my mood is happy about that?ji hyo was smile happily standing there… “yah!why you standing alone and smile like a pabo?”gary walk near to her… “pabo?you are the one pabo…”ji hyo answer his call…. “you are the one,pabo mong ji..”they were joking each other… every running man were watching them secretely… jae suk cant stand of their cheesy talk.. “yah!two pabo there!you two have fun there look like a real couple~ji hyo ah,think about it date with gary..”they were shock when jaesuk said that..eveybody were agree with that… “keureu,think about it…”sukjin said it…

 

“should we be a real couple?”gary talk quietly to her..jihyo seems awkward and walk away.. “jihyo noona didn’t say no?”kwang soo said it….haha and jong kook look at gary “hwaiting!”


 

 

They had finish filming at night… gary was finding jihyo and he saw jihyo standing alone there,he walk near to her… “jihyo,what are you doing?”

 

“me?anniyo..”ji hyo answered it.. “do  you want me to fetch you home?”jihyo nodded her head saying yes….When in the car…jihyo seems still awkward….Gary start the conversation.. “jihyo ,chirstmas is coming what are you going to do on that day…”

 

“me?dont know…”jihyo was thinking what she will do on that day… “who you going to be with on that day?”gary asked her and she answer “I still don’t know…”

 

“you not going to be with me?you said that…”jihyo shocked of his question.. “when I said that?”

 

“that day,I saw the news that you went to Singapore and you said you will be with me and chirstmas….isnt it?”gary explained to her… “I’ll think about it?oppa ,you don’t have concert on that day?”

 

“no..before that I’ll going to singpore,leessang asia showcase..”he reached at jihyo house… “then oppa,hope you do well at concert…hwaiting!leessang!Daebak!”she was excited and talk happily at that time…

 

“arraso,I’ll do well…we are arrived,you should get rest now…have a good night…”she opened the door and said “sleep well”before close the door..gary just smiled at her action and keep watching her until she walk inside her house…


 

 

At D-Day leessang concert Asia Concert at Singapore…gary accidentally kissed a fan because Gil pushed him at the back…after that he not concentrated at his concert anymore…keep worrying how jihyo think about it….after the concert finished…he and gil at the car…Gil saw his face look so worry

 

“Wae?are you worrying jihyo now?”gary look seriously at Gil. “ah!hyung!why you pushed me just now~what will jihyo think about that?im worrying…”

 

“I know you are worrying,mianhe,just now ,im too excited,I don’t know that I pushed too hard…”gary was not concentrated what Gil talking..”keunchana,its good timing…”gil said it.. “WHAT?!good timing?hyung!what timing such that good!im over now!”

 

“keunchana,this can make sure her feeling to you right?if she jealous means that she like you…”

 

“if she had no feeling to me?if she not jealous?if she not like me?i will hurt more,hyung~”he kept thinking about negative thinking.. “don’t worry,its will be ok..”

 

At another way,gary kissed a fan of the news was out so fast and it spread out so fast…Ji hyo was don’t know about that but after her manager told her,she took her phone out and saw it…she also watched the video of it… “yah!kang gary!how can you do that!you kissed!even the lips touched!”now her turned hit the table…and the glass was drop,she was still angrying and accidentally hurt her self,the blood was everywhere…

 

Why I am so angry about that,its his business!why should I care!but why I is more sad than angry?her tears was falling down…. “I need you now,kang gary…”

 

Gary was keep calling her,but she not answering it and she off her phone~he called her maybe 100 times….but still not answering…Did she knew it already?why she not answering my phone?what are she doing now?Arh!jinja,it really made me worry…


 

 

After a few days,it filming running man again,gary was waiting her and the running man members also wating her…. “yah,gary ah,how was your feeling?you kissed the fan”jaesuk asked him… “feeling trouble~its not feeling well”

 

“look at this guy…you are worrying jihyo?”sukjin asked him… “yes I am!i am worrying her…!”he not hide his feeling anymore…and jihyo was coming ,she walking near…

 

He ran to her,holding her hands.. “why you not answering my phone?”where have you been,what happen to your hands?you hurt?”she pushed away his hands…. “I’m busy”she said coldly to him and walk away…. “jaesuk ah,should we help them?”

 

“keunchana,,let them settle it themselves…” jaesuk said it and jihyo  made a fake smile to them…. “oppa,annyeonghaseyo”she greet them… “oh?jihyo…annyeong,”

 

“noona,you hurt?because you like gary hyung, you hit the table?so you hurt?”jong kook quickly cover his mouth.. “queit~”

 

“anniyo,im just accidentally cut by the glass pieces…keunchana”

 

They start filming ,they seem awkward whole day also not saying one word…after the filming..gary was finding her…he sent message to  her…. “jihyo ah,we need to have a talk..”

 

He decided to fetch her… “jihyo,lets go”jihyo just quietly go inside his car….they didn’t talk at the car…he stopped his car near jihyo house… “jihyo ,do you want to have a walk at the park?”she just nodded head…

 

They walk together at the park and sat down the beach… “its cold”jihyo said it quietly..gary heard it and quickly take the hot pack to her,he took it from his pocket and put it to jihyo’s hand…when he put it he also touched her hand and he hold her hands together… “oppa,what are you doing?let go…”

 

“no,I wont let go anymore…I want to tell you my feeling to you today, whether you accept or not,I want to tell you all today,I like you song ji hyo!long time ago,I already like you,I was always want to take care you forever,I want to love you forever ,I didn’t tell you because I scare you say no,I scare you leave me,I scare you not close with me anymore,I choose to like you quietly,I choose to care you quietly but now I cant hold it anymore,so,song ji hyo,I love you more than I like you,can you be my partner forever?not just Monday,I want it to be forever…”he talked to her sincerely,ji hyo heard it , it was so touched feeling want to cry.. “but …”

 

“but what?why are you still hiding your feeling?i know you like me…you like me because you jealous,you like me because you angry that I kissed another girl,you like me because you like me!”

 

She start shed tears…because what gary said it what she think exactly… “oppa~”gary suddenly hug her… “don’t say no to me,don’t reject me,if you do that,I will get hurt~deeply..”he wating jihyo hug back him….he keep waiting..finally,ji hyo hug back him “I like you, kang gary..”he heard that that the word and he sure that this moment was the happiest happy moment in his life…


 

 

After a few days,he was sat on the couch beside ji hyo at jihyo’s house… “oppa,why you kissed the fan?”gary look at her expression.. “im not doing it purposely,its gil pushed me,don’t jealous,you know I wish that it should be you…”jihyo not upset anymore… “alright ,you wish it should be me”gary close to her and kissed her lips…

 

“oppa,what the difference that you kissed the fan and you kissed me?”jihyo ask him…gary look at her “I forgot the feeling,then we should do it again…”he laugh at there and jihyo finally with the guy she want most….

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for those support and i finshed it..please do comment tell me how was it...and you can take a look of my another fanfic MoNdAy CoUpLe HaPpInEsS...please support....thankyou...Fighting...