"We're still here,you know."

May I owns your heart?

         Girls Generation is on their way to the SM Entertaiment before a long journey to Hong Kong for their world tour.They decided to practice their dance mooves as some of the members had already some part from the dance.

     They entered the building safely eventhough there's a lot fans,paparazi gather around the building.Thanks to the bodyguard.They go straight to their practice room and shocked to find Super Junior using the practice room.

"What are you guys doing here?This is our practice room."The kid leader spoke.

    Super Junior immmediately stop their dance practice to look the owner of the voice came from behind.They were shocked to find the Girls Generation member staring curiously at them.

"We have to use your room because the pipe in our room is leaking pretty bad and producing a large amount of water so, Lee Sooman allow us to use your practice room."Leeteuk spoke after all of s just remain silent and stare at him.

"Why did you explain so detail to them?Are you filming a speech by yourself or what?"Kyuhyun whispered to his Teukie hyung.

"At least they would understand me."Leeteuk whipered back.

"We're still here,you know."Hyoyeon pretend to be coughing.

    Few hours later,after they let this them pass and practice before everyone forget all of their dance moves.

"Excuse me,I want to go the toilet."Yoona said 

 

AT THE SAME TIME..

"Hyung,I'm gonna go to the toilet."Siwon said after seeing Yoona leaves the room.

"I know you only going to the toilet to see Yoona,am I right or am I right?"Donghae .

"Whatever,JESSICA!"Siwon said but half screaming the name JESSICA.

AT THE TOILET..

Yoona brushed her face because she felt so sleepy after she packed her bags until late of the morning.

She put a lot of powder on the bottom of her eyes.

Yoona picked up her things immmediately and leaves from the women's restroom

Siwon who was waiting at the side of women's restroom standing patiently while crossing his arms just to troll Yoona.

"BAAAMM"Siwon startled Yoona who was looking at her phone when leaving the women' restroom.

"Yah!What are you doing here!Yoona shouted at him and keeps her phone inside of her pocket.

"I was waiting for you,of course"Siwon said and leaned forward like he wants to kiss her.

Yoona slowly moves backward until her back had reached the wall.

"You sure feel scared by that,I can saw your face reaction."Siwon and leaned backward and leaves her.

"Why did you do that!She will hate me even more than she is now."Siwon hit his head repeatedly.