Ice cream

Because I ship my Bias and Me (Male Version)

There he sat in the light, tapping his phone. He looked like some sort of animated fairy out of a game with the way the light was shining on him. Smirking, I raise my hands toward my head and start to tiptoe behind him. 

"Mehrong," I whisper behind him. 

"Eomma!" he screamed turning around to me. 

Laughing, I pushed my hair away from my face. 

"Hey! You scared me," he said before laughing himself. 

I sat down next to him on the concrete and leaned my head over his shoulder. Pulling back, he threw an angry bird at a structure. I pouted my lips and he looked towards me on his shoulder. 

"I'm bored, let's go do something," I tell him. 

"Like what?" he asks me, backing away from me. 

"I don't know," I say, grabbing his hand and playing with his fingers. 

"Just something," I finish. 

He scoffed at my very helpful suggestion. Shaking his head, he jumped up from his sitting position and gave me his hand. Placing mine in his, he grabbed hold on it and helped pull me up. I laughed as his strength launched me through the air. Hitting him playfully on the chest, he laughed and started walking a different direction. 

"Do you want to eat ice cream?" he said taking my hand. 

Smiling, I nod enthusiastically. 

We walk down the street and pass many stores but not the kind with the really good ice cream. With the store seeming to be so incredibly far away, we gave up and decided on a little ice cream stall. 

"What do you want?" he asked me as we got in line. 

"Mm.... strawberry!" I tell him. 

Nodding, he turned to the guy behind the ice cream cooler and politely asked for our ice cream flavors. I looked behind me and when I turned back to the stall, he was holding the ice cream cones already. 

"Here," he said, motioning it to me. 

Smiling I reach for it when, suddenly, he pushed it into my face. I stiffened at the coldness from the ice cream. Laughing hysterically, he apologizes and asks for napkins from the guy behind the counter. As I hold onto the ice cream, he wipes my dirtied face with the napkins, unable to hold back his laughter. 

"What was that for?" I shouted at him when he threw the napkin away. 

"Hahaha, I'm so sorry! I was just playing around," he replied. 

"Switch," I complain, shoving my ice cream towards him. 

"Why?" he asks, still laughing. 

"My nose got in it! I'm not going to eat it," I say. 

Laughing, he switches the ice cream and looks at the indentation from my nose. Giggling at himself, he the spot and takes off enough ice cream that the indentation goes away. I start to walk away and he runs up behind me. 

"Mehrong," he teases as he walks past me. 

Scoffing, I run after him and link arms with him as I my ice cream.