Project

Love can hurt

Hey let's go to my house. I'll drop you off at your dad's house later. I told yoonmi. Alright yoonmi said happy, do you think my boyfriends gonna be fine with that though? Yea I think so I said.we ran to my car. Here you go I pointed to the 2nd front seat opening the door for yoonmi. So we gotta work on our project so let's stop by the store I said. We're doin it about cancer right. Yea she said. Yoonmi looked at me depressed texting on here phone. What's wrong yoonmi, I asked nothing it's just my boyfriend . What's he doing ? He's tritring you isn't he? I asked . I saw tears come out of yoonmis eyes . It has nothing to do with you Kyungsoo yoonmi yelled. Damn I yelled as I hit the bracks fast watching yoonmi fall out if her seat as the seatbelt pulled her back. Let's just not talk about it and have a good day. Yoonmi cryed. How are we supposed to have a good day when he's hitting you? I asked . Yoonmi stayed quiet. Lets just go yoonmi got out of my car and slammed the down while I got out of the car too and catched up to her what do you wanna get I asked her . Let's get pink ribbons she replyed. Alright I said as we walked in , picked out pink ribbons bought it and went back to my moms house.