II

An Innocent Girl's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2

 

         "How old are you?", Sehun asked generously, putting his knuckles under his chin. "Hmm 19. How about you?" She answered back smiling. Sora ohhh-ed when Sehun said that he was 21 this year.

 

       They kept asking and answering each other, not realizing they slowly become comfy with other other's presence. Time by time passed, from a simple question leads to another by another.

 

        "Since when did you start becoming like this?", Sehun asked carefully referring to Sora's job as a e but not wanting to make Sora feel uncomfortable at the same time. But of course it's fine to Sora since if she was in his shoes, she would feel anxious about it too. "Today." She answered. "Aaa~. So Im your first customer, right?". Sehun leaned closer to her making she flustered by his sudden move. "Yeah" Sora answered, looking down to hide her crimson face from Sehun. Their gap from each other closer. She could feel his thigh met hers which sent shivers down her spine.

 

         "I promise I would be your last too. I will get you out from here.", Sehun whispered in her ear. She was in shock and turned her head to meet eyes with his. She could see he wasn't lying. "R--reaally?" Sora asked out of happiness tugging Sehun lips to a smile before he gave her a yes answer. "Gumawo, Sehun." Sora said in a low tone with a smile plastered but of course Sehun could hear her seeming to their very close position. The atmosphere turned into a quiet mood.

 

          "Okay so let's continue our getting-to-know-each-other session, shall we?" Sehun broke the train of silence while Sora chuckled and nodded. "Hmm so why do you come here? Do you have problems?", Sora caringly asked him. Sehun thought for awhile and answered, "Well today is my wedding with the daughter of my parents' friend and I don't want to spend any night with her so that's why.". "Andwae? Is she not pretty?" Sora asked. Basically, if a girl was pretty, no man would do the same as Sehun did. So she's kind of curious.

 

         "She is." Sehun answered short. "Then?" Sora asked again not satisfied with his incomplete answer. Sehun then lifted his eyes from the ground to her. "Because I want to spend my every nights with the prettiest.", he kissed her nose tip which made her blush madly with his sweet gesture.

 

           "My turn!" He chirped cutely. "Okay okay what is it" Sora asked after small-laughing by his cute action. "Have you had your firs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter