HOW TO JOIN

REST IN PEACE DEPARTMENT [TWITTER BASED PRIVATE ROLEPLAY][OPEN AND ACTIVE]

FOR COPS

  1. Decide your faceclaim
  2. Decide your alternate name
  3. Reserve your face claim
  4. 48 hours to make your account
  5. Ask for verification

FOR STAFF

  1. Decide your faceclaim
  2. Decide your alternate name
  3. Reserve your face claim
  4. 48 hours to make your account
  5. Ask for verification

GUIDELINES

  • username : (face claim initial)_(character name)

note: use the 2 first letter of the first real name of your face claim (not their stage name)

ex :

if you claim Mila Kunis then her real name is Milena Markovna Kunis so you use MM

if you claim Kris (of EXO) then his real name is Wu Yi Fan so you use YF

  • bio : ❐ Working as [cop/staff] at RIPD ❐

MISC.

  • You can get married, having kids, and stuffs that normal people do
  • For the date of birth and the year of birth, you are allowed to make it yourself. since it's your own character.
  • For verification, mention this to base : I'm (alternate name) ready to work as (cop/staff). (password)
  • the password can be changed so make sure you read this. The password will be curvaceousidiosyncrasy for now.

=o0o=

PROCTORS

Proctors here are the frontliners. We have 2 proctors, Mr. C.M Turman and Mrs. S Hoppus. They are the first person to give the new person the big picture about the department and without them, you won't be able to see your supervisors.

COPS

Supervised by Mr. Z Hoppus. You all know how cops roll, yes in here it'spretty much the same only the culprits that will be different. Your targets are supernatural criminals. It's not as easy as it looks, that's why Mr. Z Hoppus will give you some training until finally you're good to go with your partner.

STAFFS

Supervised by Ms. F Williams. Staffs here not only struggling with documents and any other papers or computer things but also do some research to help the cops do their works. So brainies are needed here.