Chapter Seven

Not Him

Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile, I've been busy! I've recently been made Co-Author to the story Making Up For Lost Memories (*It's a Eli-Kyuhyun-OC love-triangle*) You should check it out! Anyways, I also have two six-to-eight page papers to write. However, one of those should be relatively easy. The other is a legitimate research paper, and I really, REALLY hate those. -__-

Actually, I've had this chapter written for awhile now, I just haven't gotten around to posting it. I'll try to post chapter eight sometime this weekend, when I'm not writing my papers!

-----

Regardless of what they were doing, Jae Hwa was jittery the entire time. She kept checking her watch and couldn’t sit still, no matter how hard she tried. Jeju City was a popular one, so they were stuck in traffic on their way to the studio. Jae Hwa had the window seat beside Soohyun, and kept staring out at the city with a wide smile on her face, jiggling her leg.

Soohyun chuckled and put his hand on her leg to stop it from bouncing. “PJ,” he cooed, getting her attention, “your house will be there when we get there tomorrow.”

Jae Hwa grinned and shifted closer to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug that was slightly awkward because of their seatbelts. “Gamsahamnida again, oppa,” she sighed.

“I just wanted you to be happy,” he smiled and wrapped his arms around her.

“I’m happy for you, but please stop being all mushy,” Xander muttered from the other side of Soohyun from Jae Hwa.

Kevin turned around in his seat and grinned at them. “Aegyo ~!” He gushed.

“Yah, sit down!” Kibum poked Kevin in the side. “We’re almost to the studio; you can gush over how cute they are when we’re in hair and makeup.”

--

And he did. At great lengths. Jae Hwa and Soohyun wouldn’t even be in the same room, and he would still follow at least one of them around, gushing about how cute they were.

When Jae Hwa was getting them things to eat from the studio-provided snack table? Kevin was trailing behind her, listing off all of the things that was cute about them.

When Soohyun was waiting for his turn in hair and makeup? Kevin was sitting next to him, doing the same thing.

When Soohyun was done in hair and makeup and was waiting for them to go on? Kevin was continuing his list.

When they were called onto the set, Soohyun and Jae Hwa let out audible sighs of relief that made the other U-Kiss members chuckle.

“Wait right here,” Soohyun whispered to her, kissing her gently on the lips. She saw suspicious smiles on the guys’ faces and wondered what they were planning. She looked up at their manager to ask him and saw the same smile.

After a few questions about their success and other shows that they were planning, as well as other plans for the future of U-Kiss, an interesting question was brought up.

“So, U-Kiss has never done a show in Jeju-do. May we ask why you decided to come to our province and perform?” The interviewer asked.

“It was Soohyunnie’s idea, so he should explain,” Eli looked at Soohyun and grinned.

“Well,” he smiled at the interviewer, the audience, and the cameras. “We have a very close friend who’s been working with us for almost two years now. She works very hard every day, never giving less than one-hundred percent and never complaining. She’s also never had a single day off since she started working for us. Well, we found out that she’s from a neighborhood in Jeju-do and is very, very homesick. So, we decided that-”

“What do you mean, ‘we’?” Kiseop laughed, smacking Soohyun on the shoulder. He turned to the interviewer and grinned, “Like Eli said, the entire thing was his idea!”

“Fine, fine… Aigoo…” He mumbled, the tiny microphone clipped to his shirt barely picking up on it. “Alright, I decided that she’s long since overdue for a visit home, so I talked to our manager about scheduling some shows and interviews in Jeju-do so that she could have an opportunity to visit home.”

“And you went through all of that trouble for a girl?” The interviewer stared at him with his eyes wide.

“She’s a lot more than a girl,” Soohyun said, his smile softening. There was a chorus of ‘aawww’s from the audience.

“The trouble was keeping it a surprise!” Kevin laughed. “Soohyun insisted that it be a surprise, but she’s such a close friend of ours we don’t like to keep secrets from her!”

“And what is this lucky girls’ name?” The interviewer asked, leaning towards the group of young men.

Soohyun opened his mouth to respond, but Alexander beat him to it, “Jae Hwa. Park Jae Hwa.”

“And this question is for Soohyun-shi – what do you like about Park-shi?” The interviewer asked.

The studio was quiet, watching Soohyun with baited breath. He eyes were focused on the ground, his lips pursed together in deep thought. He took a deep breath and lifted his head. “There are so many things I like about her; it would be easier to ask what I don’t like.”

“Alright then, Soohyun-shi!” The interviewer laughed with the audience. “What are some of the things you don’t like about her?”

“There’s only one thing,” Soohyun declared, holding up one finger. “And I think my friends will agree with me,” he turned to Kiseop and nudged him in the side, “You know that thing she does?”

“What thing?” He looked confused.

“You know – that thing. We’re always wondering how she does it.” All of the boys’ faces lit up with realization and they all groaned in unison.

Off-stage, Jae Hwa was hopelessly confused. What did she do that freaked them out so badly? She felt someone tap her on the shoulder and turned to see U-Kiss’ manager, holding a small microphone that was the same as those clipped to each of the boys’ shirts.

“I’m sorry, but what ‘thing’ does she do?” The interviewer was chuckling, and there was a ripple of laughter through the audience.

Alexander was about to explain, but Dongho just had to be aegyo and nudged Alexander cutely. When Alexander looked at him, he pointed at himself and pouted. Alexander rolled his eyes and smiled, nodding. Dongho turned to face the audience and stated bluntly, “Noona is psychic.” He then folded his hands in his lap, and smiled cutely at the audience.

The people who weren’t ‘aaww’ing were laughing. Off-set, Jae Hwa was torn between ‘aaww’ing and hiding her face with shame. However, that was slightly difficult for her because one of the sound technician’s was fiddling with the box. She looked up at U-Kiss’ manager and frowned, “What’s this for?” He only smiled and shook his head.

“I just realized that that would be a really good explanation!” Kevin declared with disbelief. Jae Hwa could feel her neck heating up with realization when the sound technician stepped back and smiled, giving her two thumbs up.

“We could ask her?” Soohyun suggested with a large smile.

“Why not? I’m sure everyone would like to see the face of this lucky girl!” The interviewer declared. Off-stage, Jae Hwa saw Soohyun turn and look directly at her, and the gestured for her to come on set. Jae Hwa tensed up and shook her head furiously. He smiled and hopped to his feet, raced around the couch and towards her.

“Ani! Ani!” She whispered repeatedly, shaking her head. Unfortunately, she could hear her voice over the speakers. She stood rooted to her spot, and when Soohyun was standing in front of her, holding out his hand, U-Kiss’ manager snuck up behind her and nudged her a little bit so she stumbled forward and into Soohyun’s arms.

She instantly felt heat all over her body, not just her neck and ears, and knew what it was: studio lights. She had been ‘nudged’ onto the set. She stared at the camera light a deer caught in the headlights before she ‘meep’ed, which was also caught on the microphone, and ducked behind Soohyun’s tall frame. There was loud laughter from the audience, and Jae Hwa buried her face in Soohyun’s back. “Pabo!” She whimpered, “You tricked me!” Although it was whispered, she winced when she heard her whisper over the speakers.

“Johahae,” he smiled at her over his shoulder, his declaration also picked up by his microphone. She just whimpered again, and he turned around and pulled her close with one arm. They walked back to the couch, with Soohyun between her and the cameras. But whenever she looked up, she saw at least one camera focused on her. When they reached the couch, Soohyun gestured for the boys to scoot over a little bit so that Jaw Hwa’s small body could fit comfortably beside him.

“Isn’t she cute?” Kevin gushed, looking at the audience and gesturing at her. She smiled nervously and waved a little bit.

“So, Jae Hwa-shi,” the interviewer addressed her, and she looked over at him. “Do you know this “thing” that U-Kiss is talking about?”

“Um…” She bit her lip for a second, thinking carefully. “I think so,” she said softly.

“Well, how would you explain it?”

“I’ve been working with them for a very long time,” she began to tell him. “And I’m a lot more observant than they give me credit for. As we’ve grown close as friends, I’ve kind of… noticed how they tend to act in various situations and settings, how they usually react to certain words, and other things like that,” she paused to breathe a little bit. “I’m not psychic. I just know them very well.”

“…That explains a lot,” Alexander said and laughed.

“And how long have the two of you been dating?” He asked, gesturing at Soohyun’s arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Jae Hwa smiled and nodded at Soohyun. “Well, we just made it official this morning,” he started laughing as soon as he said it.

“What do you mean ‘official’?” The interviewer asked.

Soohyun opened his mouth to explain, but Kibum started talking before he had the chance. “They’ve been acting like a couple for a long time. Always hugging and cuddling, but never kissing. We all guessed that they had wanted to date, but were afraid to.”

“And why is that?”

Soohyun tried to explain again, but this time it was Eli who cut him off. “Well, there’s this kind of stigma on celebrities dating non-celebrities. A lot of pressure is put on the one in the relationship who’s a non-celebrity.”

“And why did you wait so long to ask her to be your girlfriend?”

“Can I answer this one?” Soohyun said quickly before any of his group-mates had a chance to. When none of his friends said anything he smiled, “Komawoyo.” He looked down at Jae Hwa and smiled at her. “It never felt right,” he said. “Jae Hwa…” He wrapped both of his arms around her and pulled her close. “I wanted it to be absolutely perfect when I asked you. I waited so long because I wanted it to feel right.”

She slowly returned his smile. “It was perfect,” she whispered.

There was a rush of ‘aaww’s through the audience, and then something happened that almost induced a heart attack in Jae Hwa’s chest.

“Kiss her!” A male voice yelled from the audience. They both looked in the general area of the voice, but couldn’t pinpoint the source.

“Yeah, kiss her!” Another voice yelled, this time on the opposite side of the audience. Then someone else started a chant of “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” Jae Hwa was instantly terrified and was about to take off running backstage, but Soohyun cupped her cheek and turned her face to his and gently pressed his lips against hers.

Jae Hwa wasn’t sure if the roaring in her ears was from her blood or the joyous whooping and hollering from the audience.

--

“…Are you mad at me?” Soohyun stared at her. Jae Hwa didn’t respond to his question. Instead, she just sat in her seat with her arms cross and lips set in a thin line, glaring out the window.

“I don’t think she’s mad,” Eli said, turning around in his seat. “I think she’s all-out pissed,” he snickered and turned back around.

Soohyun pouted and tried to wrap his arm around her shoulders, but she shrugged it off. “PJ -” He started to whine, but Jae Hwa whipped her head around and glared at him.

“You had no right,” she hissed, and then turned her head towards the window again. “Pabo…” She muttered.

“Why was it so wrong?” He whined. “Is it wrong that I want to brag? Is it wrong that I want the whole world to know that you’re mine?” Jae Hwa’s shoulders slackened a little bit, and Soohyun’s hopes rose.

“It’s just that…” She turned a little bit and he could see part of her face through her veil of hair. “It’s just that it’s something so personal and… and intimate. That’s not something I’m comfortable with the whole world seeing.”

“PJ… Mianhe… I didn’t know you felt that way,” Soohyun frowned, but then his face lit up with some kind of epiphany. “Let me make it up to you! We’re getting dinner after our concert.”

“Have fun without me,” she muttered.

“I mean “we” as in “us”. You know, like a date?” He smiled and tried to move his head so that she would see his smile. He had figured out that his smile is what made her weak.

“No.”

“Seyo? It’ll be fun!”

“I said -” she made the mistake of turning around to glare at him, but froze when she saw him pouting at her.

“Jebal?” He whined, pulling her into his arms, despite the seatbelts.

“… Araso,” she mumbled.

“I’m glad that you two have made up after your first fight, now I would appreciate if you would shut up so that I can get some shuteye before our concert,” Kibum muttered, his eyes closed and head leaning against the window.

--

“Mianhe,” Soohyun whispered in Jae Hwa’s ear, pulling her close.

“I heard you the first time. And the second time. And the third time, and the fourth time, and the fifth time…” Jae Hwa drifted off and went back to looking over the checklist in her hands. Soohyun pouted and reached down, swiping the clipboard from her hands. “Yah!” She cried, breaking free of his grasp and turning to start jumping for the clipboard, which he was holding up in the air over her head. “That’s not fair!” She snapped. “Give it back!”

Soohyun tilted his head back and kept the clipboard over his head to read it, because he knew that if he lowered it to read it then Jae Hwa would be able to reach it. “Eh?” He looked down at her and smirked. “You want this back?”

“Yes!” She snapped. “Oppa, I need to get the things on that list – it’s my job, remember?”

Soohyun looked down at her and then smirked. “Two conditions.”

Jae Hwa rolled her eyes and put her hands on her hips. “And what would those conditions be?”

“First thing – stop calling me oppa.”

Jae Hwa looked up at him in surprise. “Then what am I supposed to call you?”

“Soohyun,” he told her as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “Or Soohyunnie. Or yeobo. Either one,” he smiled at her.

“Yeobo?” She couldn’t help but smile. He grinned and nodded vigorously. Her small smile twitched at the corners and she couldn’t help herself anymore, and burst into a fit of giggles. “Alright, and what’s the second condition?”

“What’s the second condition…?” He drifted off, leaning down and smirking.

“What’s the second condition, Soohyun?”

He smiled at her, “One more time?”

“Is that the condition?” She giggled.

“No – I just like to hear you say my name,” he winked at her.

She giggled again, “What’s the second condition, Soohyun?”

He looked around, and Jae Hwa did the same, confused. She noticed that there wasn’t anyone around and then looked up to meet his gaze. “I want a kiss,” he stated.

Jae Hwa smirked. “You want a kiss?”

“Ye,” he smiled and nodded. She sighed and lifted her hand, beckoning him down with one finger. He smiled and leaned down, closing his eyes when they were almost an inch apart. He felt her hands cup his face and let out a small sigh just before he felt her soft lips pressed against his own.

--

“Why did you ask me to come here, Soohyun?” Jae Hwa asked, dropping her duffel bag unceremoniously on the floor beside the couch in “his” bedroom and flopping down on the large, fluffy bed that she knew was his because of the already-disheveled sheets. The room had two king-sized beds, one being his, and the other being Alexander’s. Those two always shared a room when they were outside of Seoul.

As he had promised earlier that day, Soohyun took her to dinner at a nice restaurant and treated her like a princess. DUH. However, when they got back to the hotel, Soohyun kissed her head and asked her to come to his room when she was ready for bed, and to bring her things.

And so, there she was, sitting on her boyfriends’ bed in her “jammies”. Soohyun stuck his head out of the bathroom, his hair still damp, a towel draped over his shoulders and his toothbrush sticking out of his mouth.

“U-woh?” Whatever he said was muffled by his toothbrush.

She giggled and shook her head at his cute expression. “Why did you ask me to come here, and to bring my things?” She asked again, and then glanced at the untouched bed beside his. “And where’s Xander-oppa?”

Soohyun held up one finger and ducked his head back into the bathroom. She rolled her eyes when she heard more brushing, spitting, and rinsing. He exited the bathroom in pajama pants and no shirt, rubbing his hair with the towel draped around his shoulders. “I asked Xander about switching rooms with you. He got his own room, and I got to spend the night with you,” he smiled at her, and Jae Hwa’s blood ran cold.

“I think I’ll pass,” she stated coldly, grabbing her bag and approaching the door. Soohyun was confused by Jae Hwa’s sudden mood swing, but figured it out as soon as she passed by him on her way to the door. He laughed suddenly and whirled around, wrapping his arms around her. “Yah!” She snapped. “Let me go!”

Soohyun laughed again and made Jae Hwa drop her bag, and then swept her into his arms. “PJ, I have no intentions of seducing you tonight,” he assured her, smiling.

Jae Hwa stopped struggling in his arms and looked at him in surprise. “Bwoh? Really?”

He laughed and nodded, pulling her against his chest. “I would like you beside me,” he told her. “I want to see how that feels before we make love.”

Jae Hwa could feel the heat spreading over her neck, but couldn’t resist smiling. “Make love?” She whispered, sinking into his embrace and resting her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

“You’ve always been there for us, PJ. You’ve always been there for me,” he told her, her hair. “You’re worth ten times more than ‘ing’ or casual .”

Jae Hwa gasped and leaned back, looking up at him with her eyes wide from surprise. “Soohyun!”

“What? That’s what people call it!” He frowned.

Jae Hwa stared up at him, tears forming in her eyes. “Soohyun…” She whispered, a tear escaping her eye and falling down her face. Soohyun smiled and wiped away her tear. “I wish that…” She whispered, and then sank into his embrace again. “I wish I could have seen the difference two years ago…” She whispered bitterly.

Soohyun tensed and then stepped away, keeping his hands on her shoulders. “Jae Hwa, what do you mean?”

Jae Hwa’s lip trembled and she wrapped her arms around herself, lowering her head in shame. “Every time I remember it, I feel filthy and disgusted with myself,” she whispered.

Without hesitating, Soohyun swept her into his arms bridal-style and carried her to the bed, crawled onto it, and then sat down with his back leaning against the headboard. He cradled Jae Hwa in his lap, resting her head against his chest. “Trust me, Jae Hwa,” he whispered moving one arm to wipe a tear off of her cheek.

“…You know how I used to love dancing?” She whispered, and Soohyun nodded. “Well, it’s why I left home for Seoul. I sent in an audition tape to Cube Entertainment, and they called me back.”

“Cube?” He blurted out in disbelief, looking down at her.

Jae Hwa nodded. “They called me, asking me to come to Seoul as a trainee. I took all of the money that I had earned and flew out to Seoul. I found the apartment that I lived in until you saw it, and it was the best I could afford that was easy for me to get from and to before and after my practices. I had to get two jobs to work when I wasn’t at training so that I could afford to pay the rent – but I loved being at training. I would start dancing, and just let my problems and stress fade away. I would be ever more exhausted when I stopped, but…” She sighed and closed her eyes. “It was one of the few downsides to training. The other was that all of the other trainees didn’t like me.”

“Bwoh?” His mouth fell open and his eyes widened. “PJ, how could anyone not like you?”

“Most of them had been trainees for years. I was coming in, an eighteen year old fresh out of high school. They were juggling school and training; I was juggling two jobs and training. Some of them had parents who bought them into training, and I had made it there entirely on skill and talent. They would mock me, make fun of me, they would say that I would never make it. But there was this one guy…” She drifted off. “He was practically guaranteed a spot in a group; it was only a matter of time. Everybody knew this, and he had people all over him and his friends all of the time. And for some reason, he talked to me. He told me that publicists wanted him to be the group’s “bad boy”, and he was practicing, which is why I didn’t suspect him to do anything wrong. He was so nice…” She curled up closer to Soohyun. “I knew him for hardly a month when he asked me out, and we started getting to know each other more, and it didn’t take long for us to become “official”. I really liked being in a relationship with him. He would defend me from any trainees that tried to hurt me or make fun of me, he always told me that I would do great someday; I believed him. I believed every word,” Jae Hwa’s voiced cracked and she stopped to take a deep, shuddery breath.

“Jae Hwa…” Soohyun whispered, wiping away her tears. “If you don’t want to tell me, then you don’t have to -”

“I want you to know,” she whispered. “You deserve to know.” She waited a moment and then took another deep breath, “We dated for almost a year.

“It was our one year anniversary when he told me that he loved me. He loved me more than his prospective career, more than fame or fortune… And I believed him. And I loved him, too,” she tensed in Soohyun’s arms. “We continued dating for three more months before I gave myself to him,” she whispered, frightened at how Soohyun would react.

“Jae Hwa…” Soohyun whispered with pity, which surprised Jae Hwa. “What did he do to you?”

She was quiet for a moment. “He didn’t speak to me for three days,” she whispered. “I knew something was wrong, because he would talk to me every day. When I finally found him and asked him what was going on, he laughed at me,” she hiccupped, and then Soohyun tensed. “He told me that the entire thing had been a bet. There was a pool going. People had been making bets on how long it would be before I had with him. And after all of those bets had passed, they started giving him 110000 won for every month after that until we had ,” she said, and the bitterness in her voice increased. “He told me that the wasn’t worth it. I lost my temper for the first time since I could ever remember, and punched him in the chest. Hard. I knocked the wind out of him, and when he was still wheezing, I kicked him in the balls.”

Soohyun winced. “Remind me to never piss you off.”

“I don’t think you could if you tried,” she smiled at him, but then her smile fell again. “I quit being a trainee that day. I kept working those two jobs that I had and found another one to take up the time that I had used for training. However, I started looking for a job that I might enjoy that paid better than the three jobs, or maybe paid the same but was a bit easier to deal with because it would be at one location. I made my resume, sent it out, and your manager called me around late December. I started working as your personal assistant around what would have been our two-year anniversary.”

“And we treated you like crap,” Soohyun stated.

“As a trainee, everybody treated me like crap, except for him and one of his friends. And his friend had apparently put the largest amount into the betting pool,” she squeezed her eyes shut and started shaking. “Every time I remember it, I feel disgusted with myself. Although you guys treated me like crap, it kept me busy and I didn’t have time to remember my life as a trainee, or how homesick I was.”

“Jae Hwa, who is this bastard?” Soohyun growled. “Who did this to you?”

Jae Hwa was silent for a moment before she opened and whispered his name.

--

“Yah, hyung?”

Junhyung opened one of his eyes lazily and looked up at Dongwoon. “Bwoh?”

“What was the name of that one trainee you dated a few years ago?”

“Maknae, I dated a lot of trainees a few years ago,” he smirked.

Dongwoon frowned and shook his head. “No, that girl that you dated for over a year. Something Jin Ae?”

Junhyung opened both of his eyes slowly and looked up at the ceiling, a sad expression on his face. “Jae Hwa. Park Jae Hwa,” he glanced at Beast’s maknae. “Why? It’s been over two years.”

Dongwoon frowned and looked down at the laptop in his hands and then back up at his hyung. “Didn’t you try finding her after a few weeks? Like, you did something stupid and then you tried to find her, but you couldn’t?”

“What about it?” Junhyung grunted, draping his arm over his eyes.

“Well, Yo Seob’s girlfriend found her. At least, Yo Seob thinks she did.”

“Bwoh?!” Junhyung gasped, shooting up straight. “Where?!”

“Yo Seob’s girlfriend showed him this, and he told me to show you because he’s afraid of telling you,” Dongwoon explained, holding out the laptop with the screen towards Junhyung.

Junhyung lunged to his feet and took the laptop, immediately scanning over the words on the screen.

It’s official! Shin Soohyun is definitely straight!

“What the hell?” Junhyung blurted out, staring at the screen. “That gay guy from U-Kiss? What the hell does this have to do with Jae Hwa?” Junhyung snapped at Dongwoon.

“Keep reading,” Dongwoon told him. “And there’s a video.” Junhyung scowled and looked back at the screen.

You read the headline right, people! A few months ago there were a few accusations towards the power-vocals of the Korean idol group U-Kiss, but with this video you can tell that he is definitely not gay. Seriously, even if he was acting, I don’t think a gay man could kiss a woman like that! And you’ve got to admit, the girl is pretty cute!

The video had already been watched, but Junhyung hit the replay button, his heart speeding up as he watched.

“- Everyone would like to see the face of the lucky girl!” The interviewer’s voice started the video. The member that Junhyung knew was Soohyun looked over his shoulder and gestured at someone off-set, and then stood up and rushed towards whoever they had been gesturing to.

Over the speakers he could hear someone saying, “Ani! Ani!” His heart skipped a beat when a girl stumbled out from off-set and into Soohyun’s arms. She seemed to freeze in the lights and then ducked behind him, whispering, “Pabo! You tricked me!” Apparently, the microphone attached to her shirt picked up on her whisper.

“Johahae,” Soohyun smiled over his shoulder at her, and Junhyung’s insides churned with anger when he stepped back and wrapped an arm around her, leading her to the couch and then sitting down with her close. After that, Junhyung’s hearing went fuzzy. He just stared at the girl in the video as she talked.

It was her. It was definitely his Jae Hwa. She had changed a lot, but he knew that it was her. He became aware of the sound in the video when he heard chants of “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” And he watched, mortified, as Soohyun turned her face to his and pressed his lips against hers. He kissed her deeply, and what made Junhyung’s heart throb painfully in his chest was that she kissed him back.

She had never kissed him like that in front of people. As soon as the couple broke their kiss, they looked into each other’s eyes, smiling. However, she snapped out of whatever trance Soohyun’s kiss had put her in and became aware of the audience. A small squeak was heard over her microphone, and then there was a sound of rumpling fabric as she buried her face in Soohyun’s chest and used her long hair to create a veil where her face might have been visible.

“Aegyo~!” One of the members cooed, poking her in the side. And that was when the video ended.

“Shibal!” He snarled at the screen, his body tense and his grip on the laptop tightening to where his knuckles were turning white.

“Yah, hyung!” Yo Seob called from the doorway. “Don’t break my laptop.”

-----

(*sigh*) Another long chapter! My chapters are always so long because I always want to fit SO MUCH into them, and I want the chapter to end a certain way. For example, I really, really wanted to leave you wonderful readers with this ever-so-surprising cliffhanger!

Oh well. -__-

So… Typing such long chapters usually takes a lot of time. So, could you possibly reward me with reviews, so that I can know my tireless writing is not in vein?