Lost Kid

Best Of Both Worlds

"Omg  gege I am sooooo excitd to go " In the Exo M dorm all 6 boys were packing to leave and have a year long break, Kris who is the leader of the group decided he wanted to take Tao to Canada so that he could officially introduce him to his parents unlike the encounters they have had before at concerts where Kris parents would come to china to support their son. 

"Chill Tao" Kris sighs as he rubs the bridge of his nose he has been dealing with a hyper Tao all morning and a Hyper tao was never good. 

In the other room Xiumin was helping Luhan pack as he was already finished he had decided to go work as a barista at his grandmothers cafe for a few months, "you better call me you know just because you won’t be with me does not mean you can escape me" 

luhan and xiumin had gotten close during their promotions in china they played football allot together and joked around as they had allot in common.

"of course i will stupid im really glad we got close haha" luhan replied hugging him 

*roll like a buffalo* luhans phone rings ♫♫♫

Kai: “lulu lulu guess what you are aloud to stay with me in my college dorm how perfect is this huh?

Luhan: “oh my ing god are you serious Kai? This is great”

Kai: “I know right hey when is your flight tomorrow”

Lunah: “well I will arrive at Incheon at around 3pm”

Kai: “okay well you know your way from there to the collage and you have been to my dorm before I can’t pick you up as I have class and need to tidy but I will see you when you arrive ne? oh you won’t mind sharing with my roommate as well”

Luhan: “oh its okay I can get there myself im a big boy kai and err yeah sure we just need to be careful you know”

Kai: “aw thank god id feel bad kicking him out he is really cool and nice im sure you will get on and he doesn’t gossip and keeps to himself so I don’t think you need to worry much about his saying anthing on you being there”

Luhan: “aw okay then i need to finish packing ill see you tomorrow im so excited I missed you”

Kai:”haha me too lulu I cant wait to see you’re pretty little face”

Luhan:”Aish shut up weirdo im hanging up now bye”

Kai: “you love it okay okay byeeeeee”

>>>>>> when luhan finished he went to sleep early as he had to get up early for his flight.

In the morning when the members and staff bid farewell to each other and promised to stay in contact they all went their separate ways.

Luhan looked like an ordinary 13 year old boy honestly without his stage outfit, hair colour and makeup on it was a drastic transformation from man to boy whenever he done an interview or performance.

Luhan felt a little lost wondering about looking for his gate after security gripping onto his pororo plushie as it never fit into his bag as he had never travelled on his own he had staff and fans gawking all over him so he just followed but this time was different he was alone, he couldn’t wait to see Kai and hug him and get back into his normal luhan slelf for a while all his idol duties had been tiring recently.  He noticed an assistance desk and that’s how he got onto the airplane safely without getting lost.

pulling on his case he went to the outside of the airport and got a taxi to take him straight to the collage there was no way in hell he was getting a bus or subway just yet he had no clue how to get there the last time he went his manager dropped him off.

Relieved and hungry he looked at the number kai had given him to type into the door pin and put it in wandered about for 15 minutes until he realised from last time that kais dorm was upstairs not downstairs, annoyed at himself for forgetting he recognised kais door and buzzed the bell impatiently jumping up and down chanting “kai kai kai kai kai yayaya kai kai kai”

The door opened with a groan and luhan grinned at the person in front of him a pale tall blonde guy which was definitely not kai looked at him questioningly

The boy looked back into the dorm and said

“ya there’s a lost kid here, or is this your little brother OR something did you get into trouble again Kai”

 

“Oi don’t assume the worst of me it was one time Sehun one time and no I'm guessing thats Luhans here one minute”

And with that Kai popped out of the door in a towel grinning like a mad man at Luhan his dearly missed best friend. “hey you”