FINAL

sorry for waiting

No matter how much I’m afraid to face those fact, I know you’ll stay there and wait for me.

 

I don’t need any reason to make you wait any longer. Just wait for me,dear. But, this is so hard to end my life to go after you, while everyone shout at me, ask me to get to my sense. They didn’t understands how I feel, my broken feeling when I loose you, my life. They tried to make me realize you’re dead. I know dear, I know it well.. that fact that you going first, leave me here , lonely and broken.

 

 

 

 

 

I swear I hear you calling me when sky getting dark, I search all over my place just to find you. But you’re not here anymore. I miss you like crazy. I hear your voice calling me, but I cant see you anymore. I miss your smile, the smile I cherish so much. Sorry for being like this, but you wont understand how I feel, I’m just lost when I cant see you like used to be.

 

 

 

I had so many thing I haven’t said to you, those important words that makes you dying to hear that. Those three words you’ve been waiting ever came from my mouth, but never clearly said because I’m too comfort with your kindness, I believe you wont leave me , I believe you didn’t dare to go first and leave me alone broken without your love. But you did.

 

 

 

I walked like a lost children search for his home, I walked this street didn’t care that I bumped to anyone, they shout at me because of my unconcern attitude. But, I don’t care about anything now, I want to meet you dear, but how?

 

 

go home.. its so cold outhere” I hear your voice so close to me, i tried to find you but I found nothing. You’re dead. I cant see you anymore. But, how can you explained to me about your real voice that seems always guide me everytime and everywhere I go carelessly?

 

 

I want to go to you… I hate to be here, alone..” I talking without knowing who I talk to. You’re not here, you wont hear me, you wont understand me. I want to see you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

no, its not your time yet, dear.. just don’t be this silly” you again, your voice again. Its like I have conversation with you. I’m crazy seriously. Where are you? I’m sure you can see me, but why cant i? its so unfair.

 

 

 

 

 

I’m sorry.. I never said those word to you .. those word you waiting for..” my tears fall like a rain drops, I’m regret about anything. I regret about your waiting. I regret about you. i wish I’m dead instead of you. I wish I can turn back time and said that words to you, but now .. everything is just useless.

 

 

 

 

you can said that to me now,, and then I will stop waiting ..” your voice sounds husky, its like when you crying after we fought because little miscommunication everytime I’d became so selfish spend my time with my friends.

 

 I didn’t know that you always wait for me, stay at night until I’m home, you’ll sleep after you hear knock on your door, it means that I’m home. You pretend to be okay with my habbit but you suffered a lot. I’m just jerk you know? To hurt you, hurt a good girl like you.

 

 

 

 

“I love you.. I’m sorry. You’ve been waiting just to hear that.. “ I said weakly, I’m not sure you’ll understand what I said.but I just want to said that, those words you waiting for.

 

 

“Its okay , I can hear those words.. I’m so happy that you finally said that to me.. I’ll go now. Jung heosok, live …okay? Meet girl better than me, and don’t make her waiting like me, don’t make her craving for your love like me. Don’t regret about me. I’m extremely okay, you know? “ she said everything to me, as I saw her presence became so clear in front of me now,her smiling face, I never realized how beautiful she was.

But in seconds, Her figure seems further and further away from me, i cant reach her anymore just to said my last farewell. I know it’s the best, I must lived now, like she said to me. I’ll live for you. I love you, and I’m glad that you know my heart. Good bye, see you again there when the time has come.

 

 

END