To You Whom I Missed

To You Whom I Missed

 

風になってそっと包みたい 
君がいる世界にすぐ飛んで行きたい
逢いたくても逢いたくても 
待ってるから だ忘れないで

To become the wind and go forth
Fly to a world with you in it right now
Just to see you, just to see you
Please don’t forget, I’m waiting for you...

--
 
It was a very beautiful day with sunshine blazing through the horizon of Seoul's blue sky, enlightening the citizens with enjoyable preferences to bask into the great outdoor activities. 

Jaejoong, who was at his filming site along with Yunho—who was in the same exact building for his Kiss and Cry show—attracted zillion of fans crowding the main entrance of the SBS building, just to have a glimpse of their most worshipping superstars. Many of them were nervous from the breathtaking moment on which they've been waiting for all these while. 

It was almost going to be Yunjae’s Public Meeting.

--

Yunho had just finished his skating show and was heading towards the exit. He scanned through the halls and knew his beloved was already there—somewhere near him.

boojaejoong: Boo, I can't see you! ;A;

mylovelyyunho: wait, Yunho-yah~ it’s too crowded in here! i can't see you either! TT

boojaejoong: wait a sec, boo. i got an idea! please, please SNEAKILY—i mean, please don't let ANYONE see you and come meet me at the parking lot basement! :3

mylovelyyunho: Yunn~~~it's impossible with THESE huge crowds in front of me! I've been surrounded! help me yunnie~~~~

boojaejoong: wait, wait! i'll ask someone to go rescue you...boo, it's too risky if i’m the one to get you out of there!

mylovelyyunho: TT yunho-yah~~~


And so, Yunho asked a few of his secret men to disguise as Jaejoong's bodyguard and bring the man he adored straight to him.

--

"Aish, where the hell are they?! They're supposed to be here in couple of minutes!!!" Yunho had his sunglasses on despite being inside the dark, cold building interiors and ruffled his hair in frustration. He couldn't bear to wait any longer for the man he loved the most. Time was too much of an issue and it really almost, just almost, brought him into another fit of tears if he had to wait any longer for his men to fulfill their damn duties. He could even go crazy over it.

The next thing he realized, the rain was pouring rather heavily outside of the parking lot basement. A cold wind came rushing in and sent shivers down his body that he decided to pull his leather jacket closer, seeking heat.

Few minutes passed as he walked here and there, not knowing what to do. The wondering man laid on the hood of his sleek shiny Audi with both of his arms resting behind his head. He heaved a few sighs. Only in the swift of moments, he fell asleep, tired of waiting for the moment they could lay their eyes on each other with those yearning gazes. After all, he just came back from the exhausting Sunday routine—the Kiss and Cry show— it finally began to take its toll on his body. I’ll rest for just a moment, he thought.

--
 
Yunho could feel some moist softness pressing against his lips and it kissed him all over his face. He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting his blurry sights just to see his gorgeous Jaejoong on top of him and his tiny lips so hungrily. The latter's weight wasn't vividly felt as he was already used to it or rather because his mind was too focused on the developing which ached beneath his jeans. 
 
The man woke up from his sweet slumber; however, he closed his eyes again and captured those tasty lips which munched onto his lower lips. They were aggressively claiming each other's lost times. Both were so deprived of each other's gentle warm touches that it would take forever and eternality to reclaim them all if they could.
 
"Hey, I'm sorry I fell asleep without realizing it. When did you come?" With sleepy creaky voice, Yunho said as they broke off the suffocating yet euphoric kisses. Jaejoong panted like he was losing his breath and simply nestled his head on Yunho's broad chest, silently listening to his lover's heart thuds.
 
"Awhile ago... I miss you, Yunho." The ebony haired man replied with his soft voice.
 
"Um, I miss you too..." Yunho brought Jaejoong's chin higher up to see his dark grey orbs. It clearly revealed how much the angel of his heart suffered from his troubles from each broadcasting studio to each interview, which seems to re-surface nonstop. 
 
With cancellation of the special program on Jeju Island—also supposedly featuring JYJ on cast—the inclusion of his self-composedWasurenaide song that was being covered without his permission had already spread all over the news. It was one of the too many unpleasant things happening nowadays that he felt the urge to comfort Jaejoong's uneasiness. They stared at each other’s ardent gaze for some sweet moments.
 
Yunho, who laid rather cozily—despite the hardness of the metal behind his back—tightened his embrace and rub the smaller man's shoulder tenderly. They were entwining fingers with thumbs playing with each other. After the beauty has finished his drama filming, he thought he could fall asleep genuinely the next second or just simply laid on Yunho's masculine body, relaxing his fatigued body when suddenly a huge crowd—his dear fans—flooded the entrance area of the parking lot and even the exit.

. They were doomed! 
 
Quickly, Yunho reeled himself and Jaejoong off the front of the car and hurriedly entered the car in haste. Just when he had shut the door and locked it tight, they were already surrounded by the limitless crowd of fans. Just great. 
 
The fans were screaming left and right. Their deafening screams echoed throughout the parking lot, each trying to get a closer look at the homing couple displayed inside their vehicle like scared animals. Well, at least they were behind the tinted glass and not outside within the crowd. It would have been horrible if they stayed outside an extra second.
 
Jaejoong was a bit freaked out by the crowd and huddled closer to Yunho, covering his face from all prying eyes. 

However, Yunho was somewhat beyond that point of caring. He watched the fans feeble attempts to get in and saw a few flashes fly in the air. He snuggled closer to Jaejoong and caressed his cheek against the other’s, hearing the fans scream in delight, closely whispering sweet words of assurances. 
 
Don’t worry. I’m here for you. Always.
 
A very familiar melody, which Yunho slowly seeped into his boo's ears, seemed to lead the latter off to sleep very quickly. 
 
ベッドに座って
君のことを考えていた
逢えなくてもいい 逢いたい
この気持ちだけでいいから
 
I sit on my bed
I think of you
If only I could see you, I want to see you
Just this feeling, it’s enough

強く残っている記憶 
君からの短いメッセージが
切なく胸締めつけるけど 
永久の幸せ僕が守り続けたい
 
This dredge of a memory grows stronger
A short message from you
Tightens my chest a little but
I want to continue watching over an eternal happiness

ここにいるよ 忘れないで

 
Please don’t forget, I am here...

--
 
The next day, Jaejoong logged onto his twitter and his jaw-dropped at the amount of pictures taken and re-tweeted during his sleep. Few tweets made him smile ear to ear as he read.
 
@mjjeje: I love you and Yunnie!!! :D YUNJAE FTW!!! #YUNJAECOMEBACK
 
@mjjeje: Jae-yahhhh~~~ Why don’t you tweet photos of you together!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaa >3< #YUNJAECOMEBACK
 
@mjjeje: OMGOGMGOGMGGOGMGOGM YUNJAE IS BACK!!! #YUNJAECOMEBACK
 
@mjjeje: TWEET US SOMETHING!!! WAS IT GOOD LAST NIGHT JOOONGIEEEEE?! YUNJAEEEEEEEE YUNJAEEEEE IM GOING CRAZAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY*___________* #YUNJAECOMEBACK
 
@mjjeje: oh my yunjae finally you met ;_____; my yunjae my yunjae im gonna cryyyyyyyy I love you both….please don’t suffer anymore #YUNJAECOMEBACK 
 
But one tweet touched his heart, saying,
 
@mjjeje: To know that our hopes and dreams to see you both together again made us utterly happy. Thank you, Jaejoong-ah. Thank you for keeping our faith stronger each day. Yunjae’s love for eternity <3

Seconds later, he began to tweet, intended to share his bliss with the rest of his sweetheart fans. His long fingers danced to the keyboard, typing, 幸せだった、、、o(^▽^)o which means he was truly happy, well indeed.
 
 
-The End-
 
 
 
A/N: first of all i wanted to apologize for not adding s in this piece. well, i think few huggles and comforts are better for Joongie who seems depressed nowadays ;_________; wuuu *glomps and HUGS himmmm* and also thanks ALOT to [info]daigensha_akuma for BETA-ing~~love you honey funny bunny!!! :3

btw, everybody familiar with this? well, i wrote this based on rumors i heard recently~the rumors was about Yunjae being at the same place on the same time and everybody went crazaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy over it and of course,including me! >3< OMG im dying to know if they ever met or if the rumors were true! some ppl i knew on twitter began to tweet about it and we were looking forward for Korean sasaengs to stalk on our YUNJAE <3 aaaaaaaaaa please please God let them meet!!!! ;________;