The Dragon Inside

The Dragon Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

           

 

 

             This is a good week for Kwon Ji Yong aka G-Dragon of Big Bang. Why is it a good week though? Well, let’s start off with G-Dragon getting to meet with Justin Bieber and perform at JB’s concert, and YG Entertainment allowed G-Dragon to record a song together with Justin Bieber.

            ‘Yep, this is definitely a good week, and there is nothing that can bring it down now,’ G-Dragon thought with a satisfied smile on his face as he walk to a table in the YG cafeteria, where all the other artists are, with whatever food he has on his plate.

            “What’s hyung so happy about?” Seungri asks Psy, as G-Dragon sat down a few tables down from them.

            Psy stops eating for a moment to look at the young composer, then he shrugs and replies, “It’s because he’s going to record a song with that kid Justin Bieber.”

            “That’s all?” Seungri rhetorically asks, “Your 'homeboy' Justin Bieber isn’t really that special. I mean he is no Justin Timberlake.”

            “Hey, don’t call me his homeboy,” Psy retorts, “I’m not that kid’s ‘homeboy’ heck I’m old enough to be his father for crying out loud.”

            Seungri looked at Psy and shrugs at his little outburst before sitting down and eating.

            G-Dragon, now seated, is looking through his phone for updates, emails, and tweets. While looking through his twitter, a certain picture catches the young composer’s attention. A picture of Justin Bieber kissing Dara on the cheek at a party… Justin Bieber kissing Dara on the cheek. Justin Bieber kissing his Dara on the cheek. JUSTIN BIEBER KISSING HIS DARA ON. THE. CHEEK!!!

            “WHAT THE !” G-Dragon screams at the top of his lungs, startling everyone in the cafeteria. Seriously though, what the Justin Bieber!? Why did he kiss his Dara on the cheek!? Why did his Dara let him!? Who the did that punk think he is kissing his Dara!? “ THIS ,” G-Dragon screams again while calling the YG President.

            Everyone is staring a G-Dragon now, and is wondering what got the guy so angry all of a sudden.

            “PRESIDENT,” G-Dragon yells into his phone.

            “Ji Yong, what’s wrong? Why are you yelling,” YG President asks wondering why the hell one of his employees is yelling at him.

            “I REFUSE TO RECORD A SONG WITH THAT DAMN, PUNK , SON OF A JUSTIN BIEBER!!! GET ME OUT OF THAT CONTRACT WITH HIM FOR RECORDING THE SONG!!! I DON’T CARE IF HE RECORDED HIS PART OF THE SONG ALREADY; I’M NOT GOING DO MY RECORDING!!! NU-UH NOT AFTER WHAT HE DID,” G-Dragon rants/rages on while stomping around his table.

            “Ji Yong, what’s wrong with you? Why do you want to stop the-” before the YG President can finish, G-Dragon hangs up. Hearing nothing but silence on the phone, the YG President hears a crash in the cafeteria causing him to run towards the room.

            G-Dragon unleashes the sleeping dragon within himself and FLIPPED THE ING TABLE OVER AND THROWING HIS CHAIR AGAINST THE ING WALL!!!

            “WHAT THE , JUSTIN BIEBER!!! WHY DID YOU KISS MY DARA ON THE CHEEK,” G-Dragon rages as he repeatedly kicked the table over and over again. He then grabs a hold of another chair and bangs it against the table breaking the poor defenseless table and chair.

            Everyone in the cafeteria slowly backs away from the raging dragon. What happened to the young composer? What’s this about Justin Bieber kissing Dara on the cheek?

            “Whoa, what the hell happened to him?” Tablo asks, just walking into the cafeteria.

            “Hyung's gone insane. Something about Justin kissing Dara Noona on the cheek.” Seungri answers watching his hyung jumping and stomping around the cafeteria, and flipping another poor defenseless table over.

            “Oh, your Justin Timberlake, Seungri?” Tablo asks.

            “Hell no, not my y man,” Seungri replies defensively, “I meant Justin Bieber.”

            “I found the picture,” Psy announces holding his phone up.

            Everyone gathers around him to look at the picture. The picture shows Justin Bieber kissing Dara on the cheek at a party that happen sometime this week.

            “Ohhh that’s why,” everyone says in unison.

            “So that’s why G-D is so angry…oh well time for some delicious corn,” Bom announces for no reason what so ever, and head to the kitchen. No one pays any attention to her. YG President is not around; hence, Bom will take this opportunity to devour some heaven corn. She has not eaten her delicious corn in two days. She desperately needs it.

            Tablo looks back at G-Dragon to see the young man stomping, jumping, raging, and punching the air. Watching this causes a light bulb to go off in his head, and a stupid grin on his face.

            “Hehehehehehe, it looks like G-Dragon is dancing,” Tablo laughs as he pulls out a radio out of nowhere and began to play music on it. Henry's Trap begins to fill the cafeteria.

            “Alright, this is my jam right here,” Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter