Final

Beep

The world works in strange ways. In one moment I was with my friends, we were walking home after celebrating out last day of exams and finals. Then the next thing that happened was fuzy. There were shouts everywhere and the pain... it was so unbearable. I raised my hand to touch the throbbing in my head and I saw blood , it was my blood streaming out of my head. I was covered in my own blood. I know I should have stayed where I was until help came, but the thought of what happened to the others scared me. If I was like this, then what were the others conditions. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Jongin... oh god where could they be.

Gritting me teeth, I managed to get up on my feet. The throbbing in my head didn't help at all, I walked back and forth not sure where to go. And then I finally found them. They seemed to be farther away from where I ended up, but I found someone. And to my relief they didn't look bad. I couldn't see exactly who, but they got help from pedimetics and I guess one of the pedimetics saw me because he tried to help me out. but I didn't want help yet. I needed to talk to see who it was, I wanted to ask about the others, to ask if they were  okay. I fought with the pedimetics, yanking my arms away from them. I limped as fast as I could to that person and as I got closer, I made out that it was Jongin.

"Jongin! Jongin, you're okay! Jongin you aren't hurt too badly, the others.. the others where are they?"

"They're fine hyung, they aren't injured too much. But hyung.. We need to get you help. You- you're bleeding so much Kyungsoo." Jongin tried to drag me to the ambulances, but I needed to find them.

"Jongin, I need to see them!"

"You will Kyungsoo! But first we need to take of you, please listen to me!"

So dizzy, everything hurts, "I need, I ne-"

I woke up in a white room with machines running next to the bed I was in. The room smelled strongly of disinfectant, that's when I realized that I was put in a hospital room. I felt somewhat better than before, the pain in my head ceased and nothing hurt that much anymore. I propped up onto my elbows and as I did so, the door to the room opened.