1

At least try
A few days after the rumor went out about L dating someone, you went to Meoksam again , you always eat here  since you're in Korea alone and you can't really cook you've been coming here to eat dinner almost everyday.You're an Inspirit, you've been an inspirit for over 2 years and you've been in Korea for almost a year and thinking about the reason why you're in Korea away from your family alone hurts you, your parents got mad at you because you decided not to go to College because you wanted to be there for him along the way, you wanted to be there to support him be near to him as much as you could so you disobeyed your parents and you went to Korea alone. You knew it was a stupid thing to do but you did it anyway. You sat on your usual seat at the restaurant, Boohyun , Nam Woohyun's brother smiled at you and mouthed 'Wait a second' as he take care of other customers. Because you've been eating there for a long time now you became close to Boohyun , he kind of became your brother . You smiled back weakly and gave him a nod. He saw how weakly you smiled at him so he frowned and excused himself to go to your table. He sighed and sat next to you, he told one of the workers to bring what you usually order at the table.
 
"You went to the airport today?" he asked you , looking at your face. You shook your head.
 
"But I saw photos of him , He looked good." you smiled at you stared at your hands on the table. 
 
" You don't." he said, you looked at him wondering what he meant. "You look horrible." he added
 
You laughed silently "You just noticed? I come here everyday and you just noticed how ugly I am?" 
 
"You are not ugly" he pouted "You're beautiful but now you kinda resemble a monster." he pointed at your face
 
"Mean..." you mumbled
 
"You should get some sleep, or maybe go home " he told you, you shook your head
 
"I can't , you know I can't"
 
" ____-ah , I know it hurts , I know you're in pain ....but Staying here won't help you move on" 
 
"What if I don't want to move on"
 
"You have to, I know you love him so much, If I could choose someone for him I'd choose you , I can see how much you love him and you sacrificed a lot for him" he patted your hand "but you can't live like this anymore, you're a lovely girl! You'll eventually find someone better"
 
You stayed quiet .
 
You hated yourself for being like this, why were you so dumb , you shouldn't have come here you shouldn't have done this.
 
"Since you're down, this is oppa's treat okay?" he smiled at you as he place the meat on the grill.
 
"Thank you oppa" you smiled back at him. 
 
"Pay me up with a smile , okay? " 
 
 
You two started eating, he made you feel better he would throw jokes and you'd laugh at him. He would sometimes tell you things about his brother, on how dumb he could be and other funny incidents that Woohyun had gone through.
 
"I told you you should've like him instead." he joked
 
"It's not me who chooses who I love oppa , It's my heart~" 
 
"Ehhh cheesy, you're just like him!" he gave you a disgusted look and you laughed at him
 
 
Boohyun phone started ringing, he excused himself and answered the phone.
 
 
"oh he's dropping by" he said as he place his phone back in his pocket
 
"huh?"
 
"Woohyun, he said he's coming here to eat dinner, He missed his handsome brother" he posed a little as he finish his sentence
 
"Aigoooo~" you shook your head as you get another meat off the grill
 
"whaaaat? we have good genes" he winked at you
 
"You're both full of yourselves , I see" you laughed. He glared at you jokingly "okay okay~ you two have great noses! love the genes" you laughed again
 
"You're so mean to your oppa" he pouted
 
"You are so Woohyun it gives me chill"
 
"Do you like him now?" he leaned closer to you
 
"uhm no?"
 
"Mom would be so upset , she asked me if maybe I could convince you to like Woohyun instead" he sighed
 
Since their Mom would come here often to help out with the work you to have gotten closer as well , sometimes she would join you, she would cut and wrap your meat for you. She once told you that she always wanted a daughter but she never got herself a daughter so she treats you like one.
 
"what? seriously? " your eyes widened
 
"She really likes you ,you know " he chuckled
 
"eh~ you and omoni always say that to Inspirits who come here whose woohyun isn't their bias" you stuck your tongue out
 
" My mom wants Woohyun to have a fan as beautiful and as nice as you" Boohyun coed
 
"Ha- Ha " you faked a laugh and he let out a laugh