That Feeling

Can We Love ?

She has feeling for him

 This feeling “Love ?”

 

2013 December

 

It was another day in December. And stay a few more days will soon entering the beginning of 2014.

Infinite are in break time after finished their  first world tour in this year. They have some days for vacation, before returning again with some schedules in Korea. And also they are preparing a special performance for perform at Music Gayo, a prestigious music concert which usual held at the end of the year, featuring with many renowned K-pop Idols.

Each members has its own activities in this holiday. Sunggyu is still has timeable to filming running man. Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sunyeol chose to return to their parent’s home. Woohyun chose to spending the holiday with his close friends, Sungjong was same as Woohyun. And Myungsoo decided to has a vacation to Japan, ya because he loves Japan.

While T-ara was preoccupied with their latest comeback, which recycles a single by San Pables entitled “What Should I Do ?” on music shows and another schedules.

Days and times are changing so fast for Myungsoo and Jiyeon. After the day when Jiyeon accompanied Myungsoo who chaotic with his scandal, they never saw each other again. Infinite’s world tour schedule making them have to commute from Korea to overseas, they don’t have much time to just rest, meanwhile T-ara’s schedule too rough, preparation for their recent comeback and their overseas activities.

They only occasionally texting each other, it was Myungsoo advance that texted. Jiyeon only once ever texted prior to Myungsoo, when his dating scandal sticking again. It was Jiyeon just ask “gwenchana” and gave him a support again.

 

December 29, SBS Gayo Daejun.

 

All of the idols are arrived at the venue, some of them were rehearsing at the stage, then the other are in their waiting room, or maybe playing around at the backstage. This is the moment when the idols were assamble and interaction with another idols.

Infinite and T-ara waiting room are faced each other. They are resting now, waiting for their turn to rehearsal. Myungsoo come out from his waiting room as bring the paper bag which contain his pictorial book and a gift. He looked to the right and left, ensuring a safe surrounding circumstances, there are only some artists who were talking and out-in of the waiting room. Then he walked  to the T-ara’s waiting room. It will be their first meet again after the last time they met, two months.

Myungsoo was about to knock the door of T-ara’s room but undone it. Several times he did it, feels doubt and also he’s very nerveous. He is still standing quietly in front of the door until he heard someone called him. He turned his head, and it was Hyomin who called him and coming from the other direction.

“Oh.. Hyomin sunbae.” He greeted Hyomin as give a slight bow.

“What are you doing here ?” Hyomin asked curious.

“Emm.. i..” Myungsoo not countinued the answer, cause he was embarrased to say that he want to meet Jiyeon.

“Who are you looking for ?” Hyomin asked again.

He remained silent for a seconds before answered, “Emm.. Ji..yeon.”

Hyomin raised her eyebrow after heard that Myungsoo was looking for Jiyeon.

“Then, why you not knock the door ?” Hyomin asked.

“I was about to do it.” Myungsoo said.

Hyomin opened the door, and called for Jiyeon. Boram approached her and said that Jiyeon was goes to washroom.

Hyomin turned to Myungsoo, “is any something you want to leave for Jiyeon ?” She said as took a look at the paper bag which on Myungsoo’s hand.

“Ah ani. I’ll see her later again. Gamsahamnida sunbae.” Myungsoo said.

“Noona. Woohyun and the other members called me noona.” Hyomin said.

“Ah ne, gamsahamnida noona.” Myungsoo said as walked back to his waiting room.

Myungsoo not really back to his waiting room, but he was waiting for Jiyeon in front of his waiting room as leaning his back to the wall, lowered his head and stared to his shoes.

A minutes later, Jiyeon was walking back to her waiting room, she remained her track when she saw Myungsoo. “What is he doing ?” She tought

Myungsoo still lowered his head until he heard the tramp of someone, he turned his head immediatelly. He saw Jiyeon who was walking. Jiyeon also saw him, then she waved her hand and smiled.

“Jiyeon-ah.” Myungsoo called her as approached her.

At the same time, Infinite’s manager who come from the other direction, was about to call Myungsoo, but against it when he saw Myungsoo approached Jiyeon. He furrowed his eyebrows as the curiousity came to him, so he decided to hide behind the cubicle wall.

“Ne ?” Jiyeon asked as looked at Myungsoo.

“How are you ?” Myungsoo said.

“As you look, i’m fine enough. By the way, what are you doing just know ?” Jiyeon asked.

“Nothing, i just want to give this to you.” Myungsoo said as pressed the paper bag to Jiyeon.

“Your pictorial book ?” Jiyeon asked.

“Ne, as my promise.”

“And perfume ? is this for me ?”

Myungsoo nodded his head as said, “Ah i bought it when i was in Paris. When i passed a perfume store, suddenly emm.. i remember you.  I like the scent, i hope you too.”

“Woah really ? I feel so special, kekeke.” Jiyeon responded as chuckling.

Jiyeon smiled widely, doesn’t know why, after heard that Myungsoo remember her making she feels very happy.

“Right. You’re so special for me.” Myungsoo said to himself.

Suddenly Woohyun’s voice called Myungsoo as the door opened, “Myungsoo-ah!”

Woohyun’s eyes caught them, Myungsoo and Jiyeon whom standing face to face. He smirked.

“Oh Jiyeon-ssi annyeong.” Woohyun greeted her.

“Ne annyeong.” Jiyeon greeted Woohyun back.

“Ah Myungsoo-ah sorry,  i don’t know if you have bussiness with Jiyeon-ssi. Just wanted to tell it’s your turn to make up on, but i guess you still have bussiness.” Woohyun said as smiled teasingly to Myungsoo.

Making Myungsoo and Jiyeon lowered their head in embarassement.

“So i’ll ask Sungjong to go on first.” Woohyun said again.

“Ah, ani.. ani.. Woohyun-ssi, we just talked normally.” Jiyeon said.

Then Jiyeon turned to Myungsoo as said, “I’m leaving first, ne ? Emm.. really thanks for this.”

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head as the answer.

 

In T-ara’s waiting room

 

Jiyeon has just entered T-ara’s waiting room and greeted by Hyomin as tell her if Myungsoo looking for her just now.

“Jiyeon-ah, L was looking for you.” Hyomin told her.

“Ne unnie, i just met him.” Jiyeon replied.

“What’s that ?” Eunjung asked as pointed to the bag paper in Jiyeon’s hand.

Jiyeon didn’t answer, but looked away to the paper bag in her hand and just look at it. While Eunjung walked closer to her, seize the paper bag from Jiyeon’s hand and see the contents of it.

“L’s Bravo Viewtiful part two, didn’t it L’s photobook ?” Eunjung asked.

“He give that to you again ?” Hyomin asked.

“And perfume. Again ? Omo..” Eunjung asked too.

“Wait. Again ? Is he ever give that two to Jiyeon ?” Soyeon asked in confused.

“Ne. L gave perfume and his first photobook to Jiyeon. And they two went out together when we were in L.A.” Hyomin replied.

“Wow, and mean this is the second time. I smell something, seems there will be born a new couple.” Soyeon said teasingly.

“Ah unnie, ani.. ani..” Jiyeon commented.

“I saw you two seems so close.” Hyomin asked.

“Hmm, close friend.. ya just close friend.” Jiyeon replied.

“Jinja~ ?” Hyomin asked again.

“Ne, same as Hoya oppa and Sungjong.” Jiyeon replied again.

“Maybe you really mean it. But L ? I think you’re special for him.” Eunjung said.

“Huh ?” Jiyeon asked as furrowed her eyebrows and her cheek turn red.

“Omo.. Omo.. Look at her cheek, it was burning.” Qri said as .

“Ah~” Jiyeon responded as cupped her cheek.

“Someone in love~ hahaha~” T-ara members teased Jiyeon.

In the corner of their room, their manager who are busy with some T-ara’s stuff, heard what all they talked. He sighed softly and walked out of the room.

Now it’s Jiyeon turn to get make up, the stylist starting to smearing her face with foundation, powdered her face, turning to her eyes, did her eyeliner, and smearing her lips with pink soft lipstick, and powdered her cheeks with blash on for finishing touch.

 T-ara were all dressed in white outfits, look so beautiful. They rushed to backstage after the staff told them that their turn in 10 minutes again.

They will perform the remix version of “Number 9” song, and additional with new dance moves. Each member busy with their own bussiness, such warm-up their vocal and their body, while see f(x) who was rehearsing now.

Infinite was walking to back satge to, they also get ready for rehearsal because they will perform right after T-ara. They look so charming and charismatic in black outfits, all in black. Myungsoo was wearing the outfits which showed his .

Myungsoo looked around as looking for someone, then he turned to his right side and his sharp eyes caught Jiyeon who likes doing relaxation of her lips, so cute. Myungsoo smiled as still looking at her in awe.

“Jiyeon-ah, look at your left side.” Hyomin wispered.

“Huh ?” Jiyeon looked at Hyomin as raised her eyebrow.

Hyomin turned Jiyeon head to the left side, and right then Jiyeon and Myungsoo eyes met. Making Myungsoo gasped a bit. He feels embarrased for being caught looking at her, only can smile awkwardly and immediately shifted his gaze to the front side.

But only a few seconds, he turned again towards Jiyeon. Their eyes met again for about 3 seconds until finally Jiyeon gave a fighting sign as said “fighting” to him. Myungsoo smiled, happy to see Jiyeon’s smile which always fascinated him.

T-ara turn is coming, they are up to the stage and starting their rehearsal smoothly. They finished the rehearsal in 10 minutes, and immediately down from the stage as remove their mic to the staff and walked back to their waiting room. Jiyeon took a moment to see Infinite rehearsal when she heard “Destiny” song start playing. Jiyeon back to their waiting room after 3 minutes. As usual Infinite’s performance always amazing, full of energy.

The rehearsal session was done, all artists were completed their rehearsal. Now they went off to their waiting room while waiting for the concert start.

 

04:00 a.m in Jiyeon’s room

 

SBS Gayo has ended about 2 hours ago, and Jiyeon has just arrived at her apartment. She rushed to her room and chose to soak in warm water for a while to relax her tired body, just 15 minutes, and was dressed in her pajamas.

Jiyeon was sitting in her bed as looking on the pictorial book which Myungsoo gave to her today. Page after page of the book she opened as looking it in awe, “His catapult really awesome.” She mumbled.

Then Jiyeon stopped a little longer in one page after when she saw photo of Myungsoo self. She unconsciously caressed Myungsoo photo as saying, “You’re very handsome.” She smiled after said that.

Since that day, 2 months ago, when Jiyeon accompanied Myungsoo whom being screwed, She felt something different to Myungsoo. She often thought about Myungsoo, sometimes she miss him. She even still could the warmth of Myungsoo’s hug, like that time she felt the affection and love in his hug.

Jiyeon also remembers right all the moments  they have, starting from the beginning of their first meeting, their accidentally meeting, hang out together for 2 times or maybe more, their little talked, and including when Myungsoo kissed her. While remembering it all, her heart is always beating very fast.

“Kim Myungsoo...” She mumbled his name.

“I’m not sure what this feeling is, my feelings for you.. emm.. could be called.. Love ?” She asked to himself.


hello~ i'm back with chapter 11, sorry for late update.

I was waiting for Myungyeon moment, but no moment of them in lately :(

i'll try to update soon. keep comment, vote, and subcribes. Thank you~